1. Syounaa Diabetic Socks are a blend of 13 unique minerals which are inserted into the polyester fibers during the creation process.
2. These minerals have the capacity to absorb the heat and energy from the body.
3. They change the wavelengths of this energy and reflect them back to the body.
4. The transferred energy triggers vasodilation in the capillary bed and helps in oxygenation i.e. oxygen is available to the cells.
5. The process improves the overall circulation of blood and helps the body to use oxygen more efficiently.
1. Who should be wearing diabetic socks?
Syounaa Diabetic Socks are especially designed for those who suffer from Diabetes. These socks improves the blood circulation and oxygen levels in the muscle tissue. Thus, it reduces pain, irritation, swelling and accumulation of sweat in the feet. Someone who is non-diabetic can also wear these socks to increase the comfort and protect their feet from infections caused due to moisture.
2. What is the best time to wear Diabetic socks?
It is suggested by doctors and medical experts to wear Diabetic socks throughout the day. Patients having diabetes should wear it as soon as they get out of bed in the morning till the time they go back to bed. Apart from this, these socks should be worn during traveling to avoid any circulatory issues.
3. Are diabetic socks a misnomer?
Diabetic socks should not be classified as a misnomer. The socks are a blend of different types of materials and especially designed keeping in mind the comfort and health of diabetic patients. It is true that these socks can also be worn by those who do not have diabetes for the sake of comfort. But, those who suffer from diabetes can actually be benefitted from the socks.
4. How to Clean and Maintain Your Diabetic Socks?
Diabetic socks should be washed frequently in order to inhibit any sort of bacterial growth. Diabetic patients suffering from blisters, ulcers or calluses should wash the socks every time it is being worn. It is advised to clean these socks in lukewarm water without using any bleaching agent.