Doctor in WeCare Homeopathic Clinic
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Management of Underweight & Malabsorption Disorder
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Pain
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Increasing Height Treatment
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Leg Pain
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Submit a review for WeCare Homeopathic ClinicYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Kaushlendra Singh Tomar
A testosterone level test measures the amount of testosterone in the blood and is reported as nanograms per deciliter (ng/dL). It's also known as a serum testosterone test. Testosterone is an androgen, or a sex hormone, produced by both males and females. It plays a role in puberty and fertility.
What is a good testosterone level?
In general, the normal range in males is about 270 to 1070 ng/dL with an averagelevel of 679 ng/dL. A normal male testosterone level peaks at about age 20, and then it slowly declines. Testosterone levels above or below the normal range are considered by many to be out of balance.
Mujhe apna vajan kam karna hai toh me iske liye exercise or dono time daliya le rahi hu khane me or green tea bhi. Ye sahi hoga? Koi side effect toh nahi honge.
What Fillers Can Do On Your Face?
- Restores plumpness to lips
- Enhances shape of the face
- Reduces wrinkles and lines
- Helps contour the face
- Helps in brow lift, facelift and eye lift
- Smoothens frown lines
Life style changes in a patient having gallstone-
- maintain a healthy weight
- avoid rapid weight loss
- eat anti-inflammatory diet (bell pepper, citrus fruits, green leafy vegetables, tomatoes, milk, fish, beans, nuts, lentils)
- regular exercise
- supplements - vitamin c, iron, lecthin
Foods to avoid to reduce the risk of gallstone-
- avoid high fat, greasy and fried foods
- add fiber to your diet
- avoid caffeinated drink, high-fat dairy produce and very sweet food
- eat several small meals per day
- drink sufficient amount of water (8-10 glasses /day)
If you are suffering from regular headache or your headache is confined to one area of your head, culprit might be an infected upper tooth.
If you are suffering from ear pain, again culprit might be any infected lower tooth.
Tooth pain radiates towards head, ear, neck.
Infected Tooth can be saved with root canal treatment.