Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Guwahati. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Gautam KhaundYour feedback matters!
Jitendra Narayan Das
Know he is good doctor from my friend
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 day and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
I want to ask Questions from gynecologist Doctors because my age is 20 and many times in a month 4 to 5 times different day night fall are occur and the sperm fall so much I do not know why it is happening with me so please help me because I rarely masturbate in a month.
I am 23 years old Male. I have been suffering from neck shoulder pain radiating to the fingers of my right hand since 8 months. I am not able to grip objects firmly. Also the the pain is tingling and continuous and increases drastically during night. Sometimes the hand goes completely numb during night. I have applied volitra gel and also used traction but it's not helping. Kindly help as it's becoming annoying and unbearable.
1. Take one teaspoon of lemon juice in a glass of warm water and add salt. Drink it early morning empty stomach and get relief from constipation.
2. Take a copper pot and fill it with drinking water. Next day early morning warm it and drink it. Get relief.
My friend feels severe pain only on the first day of her menstruation. She feels like vomiting and loo. Kindly advice.
Hi my age was 26 years. I got heavy pain in headache, if I won't eat afternoon food little bit late (like 4 pm). And also I got heavy pain, if I sit 2 hours continue infront of computer. Please suggest.
Are you looking for an ideal and effective remedy for common cold? Opt for Ayurvedic methods, which are considered excellent for management of cold. Common cold accounts for being the most common dosha or disorder, according to Ayurveda. Every individual suffers from common cold more than once during his or her life.
The condition is referred to as Pratishyaya in Ayurveda. All the three doshas are responsible for common cold. In case of common colds due to vata dosha, dry cough, mucus discharge, and a runny nose are common symptoms. People with pitta dosha having common cold are likely to experience a sore throat, fever, and nose blockage. For people with kapha dosha, common colds are featured by thick mucus discharge, headaches, and head heaviness. The most important Ayurvedic remedies for common cold are as follows:
Various natural herbs are used for the treatment of common cold.
- Bishop’s weed is used for opening up clogged nasal passages. You have to tie its seeds in a piece of cloth and inhale it directly. This clears the congestion and treats nasal blockages in children effectively.
- Cassia roots are ideal for treating common cold. The roots have to be burned and you need to inhale the smoke which is emitted. Your mucus discharge increases after this treatment, but stops totally after a while.
- Boil cinnamon with pepper and honey in water and consume it. This is ideal for reducing a sore throat and preventing your common cold from turning chronic.
- Cumin seeds have antiseptic properties and are effective in treating the harmful effects of common cold in case of fever. Throat irritations are healed as well.
Patients of common cold are recommended to fast for an entire day, which enables the body to eliminate toxins. After this, you can eat vegetable soups, and steamed, boiled vegetables with a little spice to taste. You should avoid all food items which are tough to digest such as milk, yoghurt, and food items which are oily, spicy, and rich. You should take hot food in case of common cold.
- You can use Bringasavam, which is a prescribed Ayurvedic medicine for common cold. You should take 15 ml of this regularly for a period of seven days.
- You can also opt for a nasal drop called Anutaila, which is prescribed by all Ayurvedic practitioners. You can also mix Trikatu power with honey. It reduces inflammation in your respiratory tract. You can also use Shabindu taila as a nasal drop.
For knowing common cold remedies suitable for you, visit an Ayurvedic practitioner. The doctor will prescribe the most ideal Ayurvedic remedies based on your condition and symptoms. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.