Doctor in deep medical
Treatment of Depression
Treatment of Anxiety
Treatment of Alcohol Addiction Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of Eating Disorders
Treatment of Anxiety and Depression
Treatment of Overeating Disorders
Treatment Of Anxiety Attacks
Treatment of Panic Disorders
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment of Schizophrenia
Treatment of Bipolar Disorder
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Stress
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Treatment of Autism
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Submit a review for deep medicalYour feedback matters!
Autism is defined as a neuro biological pervasive development disorder that includes lack of social skills and inability to reciprocate to social interactions. The patient may also have intellectual and cognitive deficits and problems in communication (verbal as well as non-verbal).
Ayurveda, the oldest study of medicine, has proved to be very effective when it comes to managing and treating those affected by autism. The earlier an autistic person resorts to Ayurveda, the more effective it is.
Ayurvedic drink recipe for treating the symptoms of autism: (should be taken daily)
Ayurveda in Curbing Aggression:
Autism includes heightened aggression and aversion from social interaction due to a neurological condition that impairs the functioning of the brain. Not all autistic patients are violent towards others but may express their frustration by self-harm and emotional outbursts. One can curb these emotional outbursts by taking herbal supplements. An Ayurvedic herb called Brahmi (BacopaMonneiri) which is known for its, anti-anxiety, neuroprotective and antioxidant properties can help considerably.
Regular massages using sandalwood, rose, lavender and gotu kola oils is also very calming and relieving, because it stimulates the blood flow and neuron responses. Massage also helps in increasing eye contact and social relatedness, less stereotypic behavior and improved sleep.
Ayurvedic Herbs for Autism:
1. Brahmi - Scientifically known as BacopaMonneiri, Brahmi is an important herb that delays the process of forgetting and improves memory. Not only does Brahmi improve memory but also increases the grasping power, intellect and speech and also corrects the abnormality of emotions, personality and mood of an autistic individual. It also helps in performing complex tasks such as comprehension, reasoning and learning.
2. Ashwagandha - Scientifically known as WithaniaSomneifera, Ashwaganda has high affinity for gamma aminobutyric acid (GABA) receptors. Low GABA activity is related to cognitive impairment.
3. Shankhapushpi - Scientifically known as ClitoriaTernatia, Shankhapushpi is very effective in improving learning and memory.
4. Centella Asiatica - This ayurvedic herb is used as a medication for insanity, speech disorders and epilepsy making it a very useful drug for treating autism.
5. Convolvulus pluricaulis - Apart from treating insanity and epilepsy, Convolvulus pluricaulis brightens the mind and improves memory and intellect vastly.
Aches and pains are ailments that affect one and all at some point or the other. The myriad quick heal methods like pain killers and hot cold packs might accord temporary relief, but they aren't really effective in terms of curing the root of the problem. All these bodily pains are related to some innate illness and these painkillers merely provide superficial respite. Thus, a large number of people are growingly looking at alternative therapies, which not only remedy the pain, but also help in fighting the source of the disease.
Acupuncture for the longest time has occupied the imagination of many as a viable alternative to the harrowing mainstream clinical procedures. Integral to the ancient medicinal practises of the orient, acupuncture is replete with palliative properties and has been known to benefit a phenomenal number of people enduring serious distresses.
It is especially effective in curing the following pains.
1. Osteoarthritis: Acupuncture enhances the bone immunity and abates the joint pains immensely.
3. Menstrual Cramps: Menstrual cramps are caused by the contractions in the uterine muscles during the periods. Acupuncture hugely palliates such traumas.
It is a natural way to stimulate the health boosting properties we are imbued with. The philosophy behind acupuncture endorses the fact that your bodies are hardwired to deal with any ailment from within. Acupuncture simply enhances such in- built defences and enables you to lead a healthier life. While you may be skeptical of the long drawn process that acupuncture involves, the benefits are many. Amongst other things it reduces your dependence on drugs, which is indeed an important aspect to consider. It generally involves gently pricking the pressure points of your body with sterilized needles and relying of the healing powers of your latent heat pressure.
I am not mentally fit, having poor concentration, attention and focus, after long sleeping felling tired and not listen alarm bell while sleeping please suggest any medicine.
My sister is suffering from depression .we are using medicines since three years .no change had found in her. What to do?
Hello 2 days before I visited my friend home for holidays I stayed 8 days. After reaching my home I am not feeling well little depressed and always thinking about my friend Like this happened in my childhood while visiting relatives home and after reached my home I will cry for 2 days How to over come that?
The effects of an abusive relationship are sometimes not visible until it is too late. While most of you will think of the emotional torture that the person goes through, there is more than what meets the eye. Imagine a female who is in a relationship with a guy who is very strict with finances. She might even be reluctant to ask for money so that she can buy her medicines regularly. For someone with asthma or epilepsy, this could be a devastating situation.
- Physical effects: Depending on how aggressive the person gets physically, the injuries could range from bruises to cuts to broken bones. There are instances of head injuries, and most partners suffer through in silence. When regularly subjected to abuse, the person could end up with chronic headaches, back pain, and digestive issues. They may not eat well or eat very poorly, leading to multiple health issues. In some cases, patients even fear from going to sleep as they feel scared of being raped or murdered. Regular medications may not be taken, which is very common and leads to various complications. For instance, not taking regular medications for diabetes can cause various complications.
- Emotional: Given that an abusive relationship is often suppressed, there is severe depression and anxiety that is beneath the surface. The person could become suicidal or get into substance abuse. There is low self-esteem and self-confidence in a person who is in an abusive relationship. This is worsened when the person who is abusing is around. The affected person would not be able to make decisions, feels tired, and has no zest for life. Worse is abuser convinces the other person that the problem lies with them. With kids around, the children could be subjected to long-term emotional damage. They could end up being rebels, get into bad company, get into substance abuse, feel neglected socially - and become anti-social.
- Social: A person in an abusive relationship often gets into isolation and tries to stay away from family and in particular friends.
It is never too late to get out of an abusive relationship - seek help from an expert!
I am an stage actor but I’m not fully comfortable on stage like mere heartbeat fast ho jati hai, dry mouth but I don’t know why Aisa kyun hota hai Please tell reason and solution.
I am 24 year old female and have a anxiety problem 2 year. I can't stay outside can't travel by bus I feel that I need a washroom every time. please give me some suggestions.
Hi, My age is 22 I am a student I am not able to concentrate on work while I go for studies I don't no why i am NOT able to work.
Finding just the perfect recipe to make your marriage work is very hard to find. There are three ways to make your marriage work, the first is to understand your current situation, the second is to realize what you lack and what do you expect out of your marriage and the third point is actually moving towards your desired goal. When we sit and decide these goals it should be mutually decided, as there should be no confusion regarding the aspects that help the couple to lead a happy marital life.
Consider marriage to be a dish, in order to ensure that it turns to be well it requires proper ingredients. If the recipe lacks even one element the whole dish can get faulty. Just like how a pinch of salt can add to the taste, these little ingredients can enhance the married life.
Every relationship works on trust. Imagine a relationship where we are trapped in the feelings of insecurity and not knowing how to manage such feelings. It is essential to have faith when there is no faith in the relationship; it gets in a shaky position where the foundation goes weak and the chances of the marriage falling apart increase manifold. Any happy relationship is all about the level of trust that we invest in each other. High level of trust is essential to make the marriage work and to enjoy life together.
Intimacy is not just about the sexual relationship but the level at which you connect with one another. Intimacy is a broader concept and encompasses various aspects. Intimacy can be seen even in having dinner together. The only important point is to ensure that you are at the same level of the continuum.
3. Sexual Relationship
The sexual relationship is important for various reasons as it is all about intimacy, pleasure and sexual expression. It tends to have positive effects on the relationship and enables a better connection. The absence of sex can lead to a feeling of frustration and emptiness. Healthy sex life is one of the most basic factors that the couple’s point about successful marriage.
Another problem stems taking into account the financial problem. Many times the couple is not able to meet the expenditure, as a result, they start to quarrel over small petty issues. A happy marriage requires you to have a clear understanding of how they are going to manage their finances. Money in today’s time defines our happiness level, the needs and demands have really increased and so has our expectation, we need money to fulfil all our desire and to ensure that we lead a stable life. As a couple, you should learn how to strike a balance between your needs and wants.
The best way to lead a happy life is to ensure that you get married to your best friend or end up being best of friends. In the end, we need somebody with whom we can share our day to day problems. Another way is to have a social circle, it essential to make time and go out with friends. Thus, it is essential to have a strong friendly relationship and spend quality time together.
As an individual, we go through a series of feelings and emotions. Couples who are in a happy marriage are the ones, who know not only what to communicate but also how to put across their viewpoints. Sharing minute details about their day and putting across whatever goes in your mind is very essential. Not just sharing the good points but also what are your fears also holds your marriage together. Openness is an important aspect to make the marriage work. If you hide things and refrain from sharing your feelings then soon anger will build up. This pent-up anger can further aggravate the problems.
In life, we need people who understand us and let us showcase our true self. Be it friends or relationship, to be happy with someone requires a level of understanding. When someone knows us in and out and knows our flaws, the person is more likely to accept who we are as an individual and provides us with a sense of comfort and security.
No marriage is perfect and no marriage is ever conflict-free. Never make each other feel trapped in a relationship. Give space to each other to achieve not only goals together but also to focus on individual goals which help to increase self-esteem and focus on self-growth. In situations where things get little heated up taking space can help things to calm down.
Mutual Respect is very essential in every marriage, many problems arise when we start taking each other for granted and do not accept the difference of opinion in a positive way. Mutual Respect is regarding the boundaries, needs and wishes of the partner. It is very important to pay attention and appreciate the distinctive personality of your partner.
Acceptance is considered to be a part of respect. Many times we try to mould the person according to our expectations which can create few problems. Don’t just focus on the negatives and try and focus on the positive aspects. Nobody is perfect; we just need to accept each other for as they are. As every individual has few strengths and weakness working together can lead to greater insights.
It is essential to remember that in order to build a strong and stable marriage requires hard work and perseverance. Focus on the small happy moments that you build together and let these moments define who you are as a couple.
Accept that relationships are dynamic and learn how to manage these changes over time. Following these tips can help you to strengthen your relationship. In case a couple finds it difficult to reach any of these ingredients then it is best advised to seek help from a professional marriage expert or relationship counsellor. A marriage counsellor can help you understand ways to make your marriage happy.