Doctors in Shri Radhey Hospital
Knee Pain Treatment
Root Canal Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Cysts Removal Procedure
Management of Dental Hygiene
Kidney Stones Treatment
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Submit a review for Shri Radhey HospitalYour feedback matters!
I have a problem that is I can't breath by nose and I try steam water treatment for 2 weeks but 0% relief and now please help me. And I do regular exercise and running 1 mile since 8 months so breath is morning breakfast for me instead of that no relief so please help me please?
Hi, what is the home made medicine for anal fissure? Is it will get cure by applying castor oil? Advice me.
Hello sir I have fungal infection (dad-khaj) on near sexual my part and that skin have become dark red itching l have used lost of cream just like surfing sn ringgurd Tigbodrim medicine etc there is no effect please me any good cream and medicine.
Benign prostatic hyperplasia or BPH is a condition where the prostate gland gets enlarged. This is mostly common in men who are ageing. When the prostate gland gets enlarged, the flow of urine through the urethra gets blocked, and hence, several problems related to urination may occur. BPH occurs as a result of hormonal imbalance. If untreated, BPH can lead to severe bladder and urinary health conditions.
There are several symptoms and signs of benign prostatic hyperplasia. Here are 7 common symptoms:
- A frequent need for urination: Men affected by BPH feel an increased need to urinate frequently. This gets enhanced during the night and is called nocturia. The patient may even need to urinate more than eight times a day. Due to the enlarged prostate gland, more pressure is put on the urethra, which leads to uncontrollable urination.
- Urinating difficulties: The act of urination becomes difficult. Because of enhanced pressure on the urethra, the flow of urine to the penis from the bladder gets blocked. This makes a urine stream hard to start. The urine stream gets weak and interrupted, and more difficulty may be experienced during the end of urination.
- Pain during urination and ejaculation: Due to pressure on the urinary tract and reproductive system, pain can accompany urination and ejaculation. Some patients tend to push urine out, which results in pain. The pain may also occur because of infection during BPH.
- Blood in urine and an unusual color/smell: Urine may take a dark color and have an unusual smell due to urinary retention. Unpleasant urine smell signifies urinary tract infection. Blood in the urine may also result because of dilated veins present on the surface of the enlarged prostate.
- Urinary retention: When a patient is unable to pass any urine, it is called urinary retention. Such a condition requires immediate treatment, and you need to consult a doctor immediately.
- Urinary tract infections: Bacteria may start growing in the bladder when the bladder is not fully emptied of urine. This bacterial infection causes darkening of the urine, and emission of a foul odor.
- Bladder stones: Bladder stones may develop because of the inability of the bladder to empty itself completely. This is a major symptom of BPH. Hard lumps of minerals or bladder stones are formed when the urine present in the bladder gets highly concentrated, which causes the crystallization of minerals. Bladder stones may cause infections, result in blood in urine, cause bladder irritation and may also block urine flow.
So you see that benign prostatic hyperplasia involves the enlargement of the prostate gland, and results in several problems related to urination and different symptoms. Hence, immediate treatment is advisable.
Hearing a doctor diagnose you with 'ovarian cysts' can make your mind think of the worst case scenarios, but this is actually quite a common diagnosis. Almost all women are diagnosed with ovarian cysts at some point of their life.
The difference lies in the type and size of cyst diagnosed. Hence, before you panic, read up and get informed. However, not everything you read online is trustworthy. Like every other health condition, ovarian cysts are surrounded by a number of myths.
Let's debunk five of the most common myths surrounding this condition:
- Myth - It requires a surgery: Contradictory to what you may initially think, not all ovarian cysts are harmful. In most cases, these cysts are small, non cancerous and will be resolved on their own. Surgery is needed only in cases where the cyst is abnormally large or where the cyst is diagnosed as a dermoid cyst or as endometriomas. Hence, if you have been diagnosed with an ovarian cyst find out how big the cyst is and what type of a cyst it is.
- Myth - It causes infertility: Being diagnosed with a cyst in your ovaries will not make you infertile or restrict your ability to bear a child. However, it can lead to complications that may cause infertility. If these cysts become infected it could lead to scarring of the fallopian tubes. This is one of the most common causes of infertility. Another situation in which an ovarian cyst may lead to infertility is if it is associated with endometriosis.
- Myth - They are cancerous: With ovarian cysts, every case is unique. However, in most cases, the cysts to not develop into cancerous cells and neither are they cancerous to begin with. A pelvic ultrasound can help your doctor diagnose the type of cyst present in your body. If the doctor deems it cancerous, he or she will usually advise surgery to remove it immediately.
- Myth - It only affect women after menopause: A cyst can develop in the ovaries at any stage of a woman's life. A number of women could even develop cysts that they are not aware of. In some cases, women can even develop these cysts post a hysterectomy that does not involve the removal of the ovaries.
- Myth - It cannot be controlled: If you suffer from recurrent ovarian cysts, taking birth control pills can help the situation. This can suppress the development of cysts in future. Losing weight if you are overweight or quitting smoking can also lower the risks of developing ovarian cysts.
Hi, From last 7 days ago I feel congestion in my ear. First I thought it is due to air and did not care. It feel like there are some water remain in ear after bath. After 3-4 days it also not ok with me. I am feeling same. And observed less hearing activity in one ear. I consulted a doctor he told me it may due to cold and give candibiotic ear drop and doxycycline tablet. I used the medicine 2 days but found no change. What will I do. I never insert except earbud in my ear. Is it a very serious problem or not. Kindly share useful words for my cure. Thanks a lot.
My friend advice me to use active carbon toothpaste for whitening my teeth. Is it appropriate to use it or not. Any dentist here pls advise!
I am 60 years old a nd suffering heel pain in right leg kindly suggest me some of your valuable advice..
Winter climate is drying my skin. I can see dey skin patches on my face. Tried using Vaseline and other lotions. No use. Any natural remedies.
My son 3.5 year old, weight 13. 400 kg. Problem is last 4 days fever, cold and cough not control. Local Dr. Treatment is- MoxikindCV kids, LCF kids and wikoryl syrup. Fever continually coming every 6/8/12 hours. Please suggestions.
My 15 years old daughter has suddenly gained weight. Her thyroid reports are negative. I have diabetes, thyroid and b.p.and both myself and my husband is over weight. Is it a genetic reason for my daughter to gain weight?
I'm doing night shift I won't sleep in night times I'm feeling full drowsiness and dizziness. Is there any best tablet to recover my health. Please advise
I am suffering from erythrasma infection. Is claribid 500 is helpful to get rid from this infection completely or not?
In cold weather or in winters my fingers swell and it pains a lot. Can you please suggest me what should I do to prevent swelling?
I am Suffered from dysentery for 2 weeks now after curing bad odour from mouth makes me feel bad. Please suggest
1. Prevent Tooth Decay
2. Prevent Plaque
3. Stop Gum Disease
4. Save Money in the Future
5. Improve Your Smile