Common Specialities
{{speciality.keyWord}}
Common Issues
{{issue.keyWord}}
Common Treatments
{{treatment.keyWord}}
Book
Call

Asha Multi Speciality Clinic

Multi-speciality Hospital (Gynaecologist, General Surgeon & more)

C2, Landmark : Opposite To Huda Market, Gurgaon Gurgaon
10 Doctors · ₹0 - 800
Book Appointment
Call Clinic
Asha Multi Speciality Clinic Multi-speciality Hospital (Gynaecologist, General Surgeon & more) C2, Landmark : Opposite To Huda Market, Gurgaon Gurgaon
10 Doctors · ₹0 - 800
Book Appointment
Call Clinic
Report Issue
Get Help
Feed
Services

About

By combining excellent care with a state-of-the-art facility we strive to provide you with quality health care. We thank you for your interest in our services and the trust you have place......more
By combining excellent care with a state-of-the-art facility we strive to provide you with quality health care. We thank you for your interest in our services and the trust you have placed in us.
More about Asha Multi Speciality Clinic
Asha Multi Speciality Clinic is known for housing experienced Gynaecologists. Dr. Garima Sawhney, a well-reputed Gynaecologist, practices in Gurgaon. Visit this medical health centre for Gynaecologists recommended by 51 patients.

Timings

MON
08:30 AM - 08:30 PM
TUE-SAT
08:30 AM - 08:00 PM
SUN
09:00 AM - 01:00 PM

Location

C2, Landmark : Opposite To Huda Market, Gurgaon
Sector-40 Gurgaon, Haryana
Get Directions

Doctors in Asha Multi Speciality Clinic

Dr. Garima Sawhney

MBBS, MS - Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Gynaecologist
86%  (10 ratings)
8 Years experience
Available today
08:30 AM - 10:00 AM
500 at clinic
Available today
08:30 AM - 02:00 PM

Dr. Meera Chatterji (Family Physician)

MBBS, Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Research (PGDCR)
General Physician
46 Years experience
400 at clinic
Available today
09:00 AM - 10:30 AM

Dr. M K Garg

MBBS, MS - Ophthalmology
Ophthalmologist
53 Years experience
400 at clinic
Available today
09:00 AM - 01:00 PM

Dr. (Col)aalok Anand

MBBS, MD - Psychiatry
Psychiatrist
40 Years experience
800 at clinic
Available today
10:00 AM - 01:30 PM

Dr. Rajiva Ranjan

MBBS, Diploma in Public Health
General Physician
38 Years experience
400 at clinic
Available today
09:00 AM - 02:00 PM

Dr. Amit Hooda

MBBS, MD - Medicine, DM - Cardiology
Cardiologist
13 Years experience
600 at clinic
Unavailable today

Dr. Vikas Kathuria

MCh - Neuro Surgery, MS - Neuro Surgery, MBBS
Neurosurgeon
23 Years experience
800 at clinic
Available today
07:05 PM - 07:27 PM

Dr. Sanjay Gupta

MCh - Neuro Surgery, MS - General Surgery, MBBS
Neurologist
23 Years experience
600 at clinic
Available today
05:00 PM - 08:00 PM

Dr. Gurdeep Singh

MBBS, MS - Orthopaedics, M.Ch - Orthopaedics
Orthopedist
19 Years experience
500 at clinic
Available today
05:00 PM - 07:00 PM
View All
View All

Services

View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Asha Multi Speciality Clinic

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review

Feed

I took I pill on sunday ie, 21 within 48 hours and still no bleeding .My period will be on due 9 feb Im I pregnant? Can no bleeding after taking I pill lead to pregnancy? Please help.

MBBS, MS - Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Gynaecologist, Gurgaon
I took I pill on sunday ie, 21 within 48 hours and still no bleeding .My period will be on due 9 feb
Im I pregnant? C...
90% there is no chance of pregnancy, 10% there is. Bleeding is not the criteria in every case. In case you don’t start with your periods then do a pregnancy check.
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed

Near By Clinics