Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dietitian/Nutritionists online in GURGOAN. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Child Nutrition Management
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Submit a review for Ms. Anuradha SharmaYour feedback matters!
I have very less weight. I want to increase my weight, I am trying very much but I can't increase my weight. So how could I increase my weight.
Many men claim to get by on 4 to 5 hours of sleep a day, but robbing the body of its required sleep has a number of side effects. The human body requires a minimum of 8 hours of sleep a day. There are two main reasons men don't get enough sleep: intentionally staying awake late at night and sleep disorders, such as insomnia, sleep apnea etc.
Here's how depriving your body of sleep can harm your sexual health:
- Less testosterone: The male body produces testosterone while he sleeps. When the body does not get adequate sleep and rest, it produces less testosterone. As the insomnia continues, this situation worsens. This leads to a low sex drive and poor libido.
- Low self esteem: Testosterone also influences the way the body stores fat and hence less testosterone can also lead to gynecomastia. This is condition where male bodies develop breasts as a result of an increase in body fat. Lowered testosterone levels in a male body also lead to reduced muscle strength and hence an overall lower sense of well-being.
- Erectile dysfunction: Inadequate sleep can result in obstructive sleep apnea. This is linked to the lowered levels of testosterone in the body as patients with sleep apnea do not reach the stage of REM sleep when testosterone is produced. Thus, sleep apnea can lead to erectile dysfunction where a man is unable to get or maintain an erection while having sex.
- Low sperm count: Testosterone plays an important role in sperm production. The relation between the two is simple: the higher the testosterone levels; the more the body produces sperm. Thus, if you do not get adequate sleep, your sperm count can be affected leading to infertility.
- Sexual misunderstanding: Sleep deprivation can affect your decision making and understanding of the other person's intentions. Thus, if you haven't slept properly, you are more likely to make uncalled for sexual advances and misunderstand your partner's sexual expectations.
- Accelerates aging: The body sheds dead cells and grows new cells while it sleeps. Thus, if the body is deprived of adequate sleep, the gaining process is accelerated. Not only does this bring on an early onset of wrinkles but it also lowers your sexual drive. Lowered testosterone may also lead to early balding.
- Fatigue: If the body doesn't get its required rest, you start the day feeling tired instead of refreshed. As the day goes on, this tiredness increases and is accompanied by irritability and aggression. When you're in such a bad moon and constantly tired the chances of wanting to be physically intimate with another person decrease.
My husband is 28 years old and having 76kg weight. How can he loose his tummy weight easily for staying fit?
Hi am 27 yrs old male. Having gastric issues. I need to gain weight. What type of diet and medicine I need to take to look good gain weight and to stop gastric issues. Even I have some regurgitation issues after having lunch or dinner if had stomach full with minimal vomiting occasionally please help me in this.
Doctor I was feel guilty due to buttocks & thighs size. How can I reduce it bcuz if I wear any Pants it not comfortable. My friends also teasing me. Please help me Doctor.
I want to loose my weight know I'm 85kg and my age is just 19 yrs. Before 2 years I was 60-65kg I don't know how I put on my weight. But know I want to reduce my weight.
Sir I have problem in my stomach. When I take food any time in a day after taking food I have pain in my stomach many times in a month. Due to this problem my weight is 49 kg? I dont Take food at particular time because I live in hostel. Is there any tips to get relief from stomach pain. And also for good health problem. Sir tell me that which kinds of problems will occurred by stomach problems. My age is 20 running.
My weight is 96 kg & height is 5'11 I am jogging & walking but I cant reduce my tummy what should I do my name is arjun.
Drinking 8 to 10 glasses of water is said to be good for health. When I drink one glass of water my stomach feels bloated and also sometimes feels like vomiting. Please suggest me how much water should I drink a day and also at what interval. Please rply soon.
Is having excessive carrots has any side effect. And what is the limit of eating carrot if any. And is there any benefit of having carrot, for hair and premature ejaculation. Thanks in advance for your details answer.
How one can know about imbalance between vaat pita and cupha and how to balance them thru yoga, ayurveda and naturally?
Am having big butt whch is vry irritating n I can not wear any nice dresses, please suggest me some tablets to decrease, am going to gym too but no diff is seen, plzzz help me to reduce.
I am 19 years old and have a 2 months baby and I am breastfeeding him. And my nipples have got cut and it bleeds sometimes nd have pain during and after feeding. What should I do for it to cure fast. Thanks.
How to reduce fat in my chest and stomach my age is 31my weight is 98 I look too fat I want to reduce in four month id yhrtr any idea.
Hi I have a problem that I given my girlfriend unwanted 72 tablets. I am confused that she is pregnant or not . Help me sir.
Health benefits of kidney beans
1. Kidney beans are a phenomenal source of protein.
One cup of kidney beans contains 16 grams of protein, making it an excellent protein source for vegetarians. Kidney beans contain all the essential amino acids that are needed for proper muscle-building.
2. Kidney beans will improve your digestive system’s health.
Kidney beans are an excellent source of fiber. A one-cup serving of kidney beans contains 16 grams of dietary fiber. The daily recommended dietary fiber intake for men and women are 38 grams and 25 grams, respectively. Fiber may help prevent constipation, making one’s bowel movement easier to control.
3. Kidney beans can help maintain a healthy blood pressure.
Kidney beans have a very high content of potassium and a low content of sodium. One cup of kidney beans contains a whopping 742 milligrams of potassium, compared to 7.1 milligrams of sodium. Folate can also contribute to the reduction of hypertension and relaxation of blood vessels while maintaining proper blood flow.
4. Kidney beans are helpful for pregnant women and their babies.
Kidney beans are a good source of b-vitamins, such as folate or folic acid. One cup of kidney beans contains 33 percent of the recommended daily value of folate. Folate has shown to help in neural tube formation and red blood cell formation in prenatal babies. A deficiency of folic acid in pregnant women can lead to the birth of underweight infants and may also result in neural tube defects in newborns.
5. Kidney beans can help you detoxify.
Sulfites are acidic compounds found in wines, dried fruits, and some vegetables, which can cause side effects, such as headaches and disorientation. Studies have shown that kidney beans are extremely high in molybdenum, a rare mineral not frequently found in foods. This mineral counteracts these side effects.
6. Kidney beans can also improve your nervous system.
Molybdenum also helps in cell energy production and development of the nervous system. Kidney beans also provide the brain the necessary amino acids, vitamins, and minerals. Some vitamins, including folate or folic acid, play a significant role in the regulation of specific amino acids that the nervous system requires. Studies have shown that a deficient amount of dietary folate can increase the homocysteine levels, which can be a dangerous precursor to neurodegenerative diseases like alzheimer’s disease and parkinson’s disease.
7. Kidney beans can help with blood formation.
Copper and iron are essential for the new blood cell formation. One cup of kidney beans contains 26 percent and 29 percent of the daily recommended value of iron and copper, respectively. A deficiency of iron can lead to anemia.