Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dietitian/Nutritionists online in GURGOAN. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Child Nutrition Management
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Submit a review for Ms. Anuradha SharmaYour feedback matters!
I am 24 years male how to avoid dehydration in this summer. What type of liquid should take. Please suggest.
From last 6-7 year I am suffering from high bp. Diabetic and having thyroid as well. For that I am taking one tablet of ziblok 50 for bp, glimy-1 for sugar and thyroxin50 for thioride, by using this my health is under controll, I want substitute for above in ayurveda. From last three month I have not taken zeblok 50 but my bp is controlled, I am now taking dibicon in place of glimy-1 but iot doesn't work and my sugar level raised to 120-200 kindly advice.
I am suffering headache & also feeling weakness from last 4 to 5 days, also not getting the sufficient energy to do something.
Sir I am sai kumar reddy my age is 19 years and my weight is 52 kgs I am eating more food with high-quality nutrition but I am not gaining weight.
My age 30 height 6 feet and weight 82. How to reduce chest fat am suffering with that. Doing gym regularly but chest fat is not reducing. And am in high protein diet.
Dear Doctors, I am quite overweight and I have started jogging and exercises as a measure to reduce those extra kgs. Now I am facing another problem that is as I start running, I feel like to urinate and when I stop, the urge disappears. What is this?
I have suffering from cold please tell me which medicine I take with the help of which I can recover at faster rate. And I have one problem more. My stomach is increasing please tell me the solution or any medicine by which I can reduce it. Plzzz.
I am going gym from last 1month and I want to increase by body. So that I want to take protein, then pls suggest is protein is best for me or if not then how I increase weight.
The chemical waste product that is born from muscle metabolism and comes out through the kidneys is known as Creatinine. When there is too much Creatinine present in the body, then it means that the kidneys are not functioning properly and need to be checked by a doctor. As an ancient life science, Ayurveda offers a variety of measures to treat and cure these excessively high levels of Creatinine in the body.
Here are the ways in which this can fixed with Ayurveda:
- Chamomile Tea: Chamomile is known to have a number of anti oxidants, which can easily flush toxins out of your body instantly if taken on a regular basis. This tea can be had by adding a two or three teaspoons of chamomile to hot water. This can be allowed to stand for a period of at least three to four minutes before you uncover, strain and drink it. One can have at least a few cups of this tea everyday in order to flush out the excess Creatinine from the system.
- Stinging nettle: About two or three teaspoons of dried nettle leaves can be added to a cup of hot water, which can be allowed to stand for at least ten minutes. This can be strained and ingested at least twice a day.
- Cinnamon: This condiment is rich in a number of minerals and vitamins and can help in improving the output of the kidneys even as it seeks to promote better renal filtration ability. This condiment also helps in regulating the blood sugar levels of the body and promotes wholesome good health. It can be added to food as seasoning and even to a cup of green tea which can be taken a few times in the day.
- Siberian Ginseng: Better renal circulation is one of the benefits of this condiment, which also helps in kidney revitalisation.
- Dandelion Root: This herb can be taken in tea form to act as a natural diuretic that can remove the toxins and lower the Creatinine levels in the body. Let it steep for at least ten minutes before you strain it and ingest it.
- Mutrakrichantak Churna: This herbal concoction is a well known one that helps in better kidney function by bringing down inflammation and other painful conditions that can be found in the kidneys. One can also remove kidney stones and urinary tract infections with the help of this herb, which is usually prescribed for patients undergoing dialysis as well. It is known to bring down the Creatinine and urea levels instantly.
Ayurveda is one of the best options to bring down these Creatinine levels in a natural manner.