Lybrate.com has top trusted Acupuncturists from across India. You will find Acupuncturists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Acupuncturists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Mr. VijayYour feedback matters!
I am married. Still I have weakness for women. They effect my mind and mood so much. I haven't had any affair. But always it goes in my mind. How to get rid of this into positive thoughts.
I am 23 years old boy and I have problem of gas. Actually my diet is very irregular. Sometimes I take dinner or lunch sometimes not. I am feeling this problem from last 2 years. I am not taking any medicine. Please give me some advice.
I am an under weighted guy & want to gain some more weight. Will supplement such as Endura Mass will help?
In the X ray report it is found that I am suffering with dorsal spondylitis. Right side of rib portions frequently tighten . I feel uneasy while taking air to my lungs. If I expand my lungs to maximum I felt tightness. If I bend towards front side I feel some pain in my right side rib and its down portion. Please suggest some exercises and ayurveda medicines.
I am 21 year old male. I have knee pain for some 3 days. I tried some pain killers but they didn't work and the pain is still there. What to do? Please suggest?
Soups are normally the first thing you order at a restaurant, followed by at least two other meal courses. The universally accepted appetizer takes a backseat when contemplating dinner. But can it be considered a complete dinner meal in itself?
To rightly be considered as dinner, a soup must not only be filling, but must also be correct on the calorie chart. Hearty soups like Russian Borsch, Vietnamese pho, and Italian Minestrone are considered as main courses. They have an apt mix of vegetables, protein and carbohydrates in a single bowl. Thick soups that carry not only the broth, but also toppings that make them sumptuous, can be had as your dinner.
These kind of all-in-one soups, that carry a number of condiments on their side, and ingredients in them, are also a great way of utilizing leftovers. For fussy eaters, a lot of ingredients can be blended well and masked in the form of soup. It is a perfect comfort food, which can be easily cooked, and is loved by almost everyone. It also carries benefits for people who want to lose weight
Home-made soups are much healthier than the ready-to-drink packet ones as the packet ones have starch and few other ingredients which are not healthy. Another important thing is the time of having these soups. It should be preferred that soups should be taken as early as possible in the evenings, latest by 7:00pm, if at home and 8:00pm if having dinner out as it has salt content which can lead to water retention in the body if consumed too late. The soup can be coupled with freshly cut salad without any creams or fat content.
The calories in a soup can range from 20 to 100 approximately, depending upon the density and the additives. However, the usual by-the-sides like breadsticks, potatoes, rice crackers, naan bread, tofu croutons, creme fraiche, or even a spoonful of pesto etc. increase the calorie content and hence should be avoided.
So the next time you stress about what to cook for dinner, just pick up some vegetables off the shelf, or meat, and blend your way through an easy,nutritious and yummy dinner choice. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.
I am 25 years old female. Since 2 days I feeling very tired and feeling very week. I have got a pain in my right arm. And I feel very sleepy. What would be the problem.
Doctor, 1, I have a knee pain while i'm walking on the stairs up/down. I have spent more time with standing or walking due to my nature of work. How to over come from this problem? 2, I have married and have two kids, last 13 years we are lived as joint family with my parents for the last two months we are separated due to my spouse but she is not willing to live with my parents and she doesn't want my kids also don't allow to go to my parents. But i'm the only son of my parents. How can I solve this problem? Can you give me some solution?
Banana and egg and milk is it good for breakfast. How much water is consume per day for sufficient for body.
Dental care is of utmost importance. Poor dental health can cause you several problems, from a mild toothache to severe pain. Here are 10 foods which will help you maintain your healthy teeth. Read on to find out more about it:
- Cheese: Cheese, particularly aged cheese like Cheddar, Swiss and such are beneficial for your teeth. They increase the pH scale in your mouth and effectively prevent tooth decay. It also consists of protein and calcium, nutrients required for strengthening your tooth enamel.
- Yogurt: Like cheese, yogurt also contains calcium and protein for tooth enamel. Probiotics or the beneficial bacteria present in yogurt are good for the gums as well.
- Leafy Vegetables: Spinach and kale promote oral health. They contain calcium, which is good for your tooth enamel. They contain folic acid, a B vitamin which has a lot of health benefits and also helps to prevent gum disease.
- Apples: Apples contain high fiber and water, which are beneficial for your teeth. While eating an apple, a lot of saliva is produced which washes away the bacteria present in the mouth.
- Carrots: Carrots are also crunchy like apples and also contain high fiber which is beneficial for teeth. They also contain vitamin A which is also highly beneficial.
- Celery: Celery contains vitamins A and C which are very beneficial for the gums. They are also crunchy and hence help scraping away bacteria and food particles from your teeth.
- Almonds: Almonds are a great choice as they are low on sugar and have high content of calcium and protein.
- Strawberries: Strawberries are very beneficial for your teeth. Strawberries consist of vitamin C, different antioxidants and malic acid, which help in naturally whitening your teeth.
- Garlic: Garlic contains a substance called 'Allicin' which has strong anti-mycobacterial properties, and is thus beneficial for your teeth. It helps to prevent periodontal disease and fight tooth decay.
- Meat: Meat in general is beneficial for maintaining healthy teeth. Meats consist of a lot of protein, vitamins, minerals and other nutrients which are important for healthier teeth.