Lybrate.com has top trusted Acupuncturists from across India. You will find Acupuncturists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Acupuncturists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Mr. VijayYour feedback matters!
I am 30 years but I muscles are not good I have good weight 73 muscles wht can I do to increase my muscle.
Dear doctor this month on 9 feb I will become 19 years. My height is 5" 6 inch and my weight is 47 kg doctor I have bought that I am suffering from under weight because my body is very thin as compared to my aged group friends So plzz tell me about my health.
After I joined my engineering college, my diet seems to be abnormal and it changed! Due to some reasons im not able to take breakfast or lunch daily, will this affect my health, suggest me some food with nutritional value that I should take daily, and how many times should I eat non-vegetarian in a week.
I have fitness problems. I just want to know that how can I improve my health. Suggest me something please.
Cashew nuts or Kaju are extremely nutritious and delicious to eat. They are rich in vitamins, minerals, soluble dietary fiber and antioxidants that are essential for the normal functioning of your body.
The following are some of the health benefits of cashew nuts:
- Ensures healthy heart: Cashew nuts have a comparatively low fat content than most other nuts.It is cholesterol free, has rich antioxidants and contains a number of health-promoting phyto-chemicals that ensure protection against various heart diseases.
- Prevents cancer: Cashew nuts are rich in flavonoids that are known to be effective in combating the growth of tumor cells. It is rich in copper content that helps prevent and control the formation of cancerous cells and protects you from colon cancer.
- Manages hypertension and promotes health of nerves: Cashew nut contains magnesium, which is known for its effectiveness in controlling the levels of blood pressure. It enables you to control your blood pressure thereby, enabling you to manage hypertension. Lack of magnesium also affects the health of your nerves.
- Prevents macular degeneration: According to studies, regular consumption of most nuts tends to prove effective in reducing the risk of macular degeneration in the long term. Cashew nuts are among such nuts that have the ability to filter the sun's UV rays and offer you protection against age related macular degeneration.
- Aids in weight loss: According to studies, people who indulge in the regular consumption of cashew nuts and practice an active lifestyle are less susceptible to sudden weight gain than people who do not. Cashew nuts also contain good cholesterol and are hence considered to be very good for your overall health.
- Prevents gallstones: Gallstones are usually hard masses that are found in the bile duct or gallbladder. Gallstones normally develop due to the fatty nature of the cholesterol which obstructs its breakdown. According to studies, eating cashew nuts, in moderation, on a regular basis is helpful for preventing the formation of gallstones in women.
- Promotes health of tissue: Cashew nuts are rich in copper content, which when reacts with iron present in your body, leads to the creation of new and healthy red blood cells. It also helps in the production of collagen that keeps your tissues strong and healthy.
I am studying 10th std but I do looking like a 6th std boy. My weight is very low. Often local doctors say IT WILL BE ALRIGHT WHEN I GREW UP. But I didn't see any changes. Often I feel like fainting when I get up early. Both hands and legs are paining everyday. My bone conditions are weak as I was about to catch a stumper ball I got bone displacement in my left index finger. I got it in 26 Jan 2015 but it's still paining I could not bend it. What should I do to solve tis problem. How to increase my weight without money as we don't have enough money now. I need to increase my weight. It is my greatest problem. And to cure my finger pls. Could you help me sir/madam pls HELP ME.
Get one sided face pain more often once in month. What should I do to get relief? Sometimes it continues for more than 2 days.
Sir, I am very weak and thin person. So I want to improve my health. How I get healthy body. Thanks.
1. Whole grain bagel
5. Whole grain cereal
6. Chicken thighs
7. Chocolate milk
8. Low fat cottage cheese
11. Ground flaxseed
I am 52 years old woman. I am having pain and stiffness just below left knee extending up to ankle. I feel very uncomfortable while bending my knee or climbing upstairs. Please advise me.
I want to gain Weight and muscles that's why used some protein powder. But I am not satisfy with that. please give some suggestions.
I am a body builder and been working out for 5 years, now I am planning to take supplements like whey protein and body mass. What I am concerned of is I am having hair fall and under medication, taking follihair tablet and tugain form. Can I take supplement for building my body. Please help me.
I suffered from Shingles in month of May, 17 but I still feel numbness in my left leg and left foot. Kindly inform me remedy and reference of a neuropathy doctor in chandigarh.
I am a 20 year old girl. My height is 5 feet 6 inches but body weight is only 48 kg. I want to gain weight without using any kind of supplements and without going to gym. Please give me suggestions to gain body weight without following any strict rules?
Making brain feel sluggish or drowsy or exhausted depends on the interplay between few brain chemical norepinephrine dopamine n serotonin. Norepinephrine and dopamine make you alert and serotonin makes you calm and drowsy. Food for a good concentration level. Egg, sprouts, fish, flax seed, walnut improve brain performance and prevent brain illness Alzheimer, depression. Antioxidant-rich fruit and veg like apple, strawberries, mangos, lemon, are great for brain. Vitamin b complex, beta carotene n vit c are important in preventing free radical damage of the brain. They also play a vital role in energy generation in preserving attention n memory.