Lybrate.com has top trusted Dietitian/Nutritionists from across India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Weight Management Treatment
Customised Diet Chart
Diet Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Weight Loss Treatment
Child Nutrition Management
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Food Plan Preparation
Healthy Heart Diet
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Therapeutic Diets Treatment
Treatment Of Restenosis
Asthma Treatment & Management
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Why my weight not gain? 53 kg only from 2012 till yet. What can I do? Give me very best tablets for weight gain.
I have problem of vitamin B complex what does I do you overcome normal condition. 2 day I can not eat.
Why is gradual weight loss better than a crash diet? And How much calories should I reduce to loose weight.
I'm pretty lean and want to gain more muscle. I'm doing work out constantly. Should I take carbohydrates or should not?
I am a diabetic patient. What is the process to give sugar test? What is right? To take medicine or not to take medicine on sugar test day? Which report is right, report with medicine or without medicine? Kindly help?
And it is not advisable to depend on allopathic everytime as side-effects to those medicines cannot be neglected. Instead, try some home remedies that are good and quick enough to cure it and there are no side effects to these remedies! here are few handy tips coming straight from kitchen:
1. Gargle with hot water by adding a pinch of salt into it, it helps in curing the sore throat.
2. Keep drinking hot drinks like coffee and tea or simply luke warm water.
3. Add turmeric powder, ginger powder and a teaspoon of honey to warm milk. This not only helps in curing cough but also relieves from bodyache, cold and headache.
4. For cold, steam inhalation is the best home remedy.
5. While preparing your tea, add few tulsi leaves and crushed ginger to it along with black pepper, it is much relief for cough and cold.
6. One who is susceptible to cough and cold should consume chavanprash (it is the best ayurvedic tonic for winter) or amla murrabba as it comprises high content of vitamin c which helps one develop a strong immunity against cough and cold.
Homeopathy works really well. Taking appropriate remedies can reduce the time spent in each stage and also aids complete recovery.
Homeopathic remedies help relieve cough and cold symptoms alongside proper rest, plenty of fluids and simple nourishing food. Consult me to get rid of stubborn cough.
Sir/ma'am, my mom is suffering from diabetes and blood pressure problem, moreover she has swelling and pain in her legs. She has a continuous problem of mouth ulcer and loose problem. As a prescription she's having diapride m-1 for diabetes, cosart-h for b.p.,dicloran-a for lag swelling and pain and b-flunico and prednisolone for mouth ulcer. Recently she suffered from CHICKENGHUNIA also, she got very short time for rest. So please give me some valuable advice and I also wanna know is there any harm in taking so much medicines. Thanks.
Hi sir, I was nervous every time, I try to active but it was not working, what I do, give me solution, I want active, thank you sir.
Cough is the natural reflex action of a human being to clear the throat or breathing passage from obstructions by foreign particles. Whooping cough or pertussis can be identified by the whooping sound that accompanies cold cough. Whooping cough is caused due to bacterial infection or through transmission from the infected person.
The following are few symptoms of whooping cough:
- Runny nose and frequent sneezing
- Cough accompanied by a whooping sound
- Frequent vomiting
- Nasal congestion
- Sore throat
Whooping cough must be cured since it can pose serious health hazards for both children and adults and at times can even turn out to be life threatening. Ayurveda can effectively heal whooping cough naturally. The
Following are few simple steps offered by ayurveda for treating whooping cough:
- Honey: This is the most common and effective remedy suggested for whooping cough. Take a tablespoon of honey and mix it in a glass of lukewarm water to experience fast relief.
- Avoid smoking: Smoking makes whooping cough worse. So you must take care to quit the habit of smoking.
- Castor oil: Castor oil is also a remedy for whooping cough offered by ayurveda.
- Ginger juice: Ginger juice is a very effective remedy for curing whooping cough. You may mix the juice with honey or herbal tea.
- Aloe Vera juice: Aloe vera juice mixed with honey is considered to be a cure for whooping cough in ayurveda.
- Cloves: Sometimes cloves can also offer very fast relief from continuous coughing.
- Tulsi leaves: Tulsi leaves are also considered to be a very effective cure for whooping cough according to ayurveda.
- Breathing exercises: Practicing breathing exercises regularly can also give you relief from whooping cough.
Whooping cough generally persists for a week or two, but if severe it can continue to persist for even longer. You should not neglect whooping cough and must follow the above mentioned remedies right from the beginning to experience faster relief.
I am thin and weak, I eat a lot but weight is same about 4 years, will you suggest me for getting a better health? How I can get a healthy body, weight is 62, height 6 ft please suggest.
Feeling my head have slight pain majorly front side. Feel like lot of things are running in head and result into strained and headache. Sometime bcoz of this m not able to put my views clearly. Have observed m not getting excited with any thing either on professional or personal front. M observing this from more than a year now. Plse advise.
I am a 21 years old girl. My weight is only 42 kg. Although before 2-3 years my weight was 56 kg. My height is 5.5. I want to increase my weight. If I take any medicine than is it have any side effects. I just want to be healthy not fat.
Every morning when I awake I feel very said, my health is going down because of work load and tension, I take breakfast and then only dinner, therefore I feel very tired. What should I do?
My purpose is to. Today;
Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn, pass all your tests, problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like algebra class but the lesson you learn will last a life time.
At the end of day lie in your bed and ask yourself "how was your day?"