Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
1. I have sinus, can I apply curd for my hair / head when I take a head bath? 2. Is there a difference between curd and milk itself turning into curd consistency?
I have acidity problem and there is always severe pain present in my feet's most of the time. please give me some easy ways to reduce the pain in feet.
Good evening Doctor, I am a fit and fine man have good sex power but I use to control and go slowly during foreplay means I come easily wanted good standing capacity so that more time can be enjoyed. What medicine should be taken for long time sex without early ejaculation. I wanted to use for permanent energy and power I can go in Ayurved/Homeopath too. Please answer.
I have stammering problem for which I feel uncomfortable sometimes. Can you suggest me a good therapy?
Sir I have urine infection & I have taken Norflox-400mg twice a day, Alkasol liq thrice a day for 5 day but till I did not take relief. Please advice me which medicine I will take.
I'm 32 years old i'm married I have 2 kids from past one year I have a skin problem I have consult a skin specialist also he say its allergic but from which thing he not suggest me now I get this skin problem alternately like when I feel gastric. Or I work in dusty environment please suggest me solution for this hw I able to from which thing I getting it n it also come on my hand. Neck. It just feel like something has pined on that area and I start hitching on this area.
I have closed hand bone fracture. I had removed plaster after 1.5 month. The bone dislocate & joint a bit at the edge. Is it enough? Is there any chance to infection while no wound. Tell me medicine to heal fracture properly. Calcium rich food. What is the treatment of it.
Should be done by a diabetic to control the cholesterol and more danger for diabetic compared with common a man. And without eating fat foods also cholesterol will increase. And how much alcohol pegs should be drunk.
I am patient of constipation by birth taking triphala and other medicine but I could not get result therefore I want to discuss in this matter.
Catching a cold once in a while is nothing to worry about, but needing to take sick leave every few weeks is a sign of low immunity. Immunity can be defined as our ability to fight infections. By eating right and making a few lifestyle changes, you can easily strengthen your immune system and lower your risk of catching infections. On that note, here are 10 ways to strengthen your immune system.
- Eat a balanced meal: Along with fruits and vegetables, your body also requires carbohydrates and proteins. Eating a balanced diet helps keep your blood sugar levels stable and allows your body to prioritize building your immune system over generating energy to perform normal tasks.
- Drink plenty of water: When you’re ill, fluids help transport nutrients to the infected area and flush out toxins from the same. Hence, it is important to stay hydrated in order to recover faster from an illness and to build your immune system.
- Probiotics: 80% of your immune system is located in the gut. Probiotics help the body produce more healthy gut bacteria. Thus, probiotics directly boost the immune system.
- A good night’s sleep: Ideally, a person should get 8 to 10 hours of sleep on a daily basis. While we are asleep, the body produces cytokines ad antibodies that are vital to a strong immune system. Depriving the body of this sleep can thus make us more susceptible to infections.
- Get some sun: While we put a lot of effort into protecting ourselves from the harmful UV rays of the sun, sunlight is also a rich source of vitamin D. Vitamin D helps protect us from a number of serious illnesses. Apart from sunlight we can also get vitamin D by adding cod liver oil, egg yolks and fatty fish to our diet.
- Quit sugar: Sugar is an immunosuppressant and hence cutting out added sugar from your diet can have a drastic effect on your immunity. Added sugar refers only to refined sugar in cubed, crystal or powdered form and not the natural sweetners in fruits.
- Exercise: Regular exercise improves blood circulation and boosts the production of antibodies. A healthy circulatory system combined with antibodies enables your body to fight infections in any part of your body.
- Avoid tobacco and alcohol: Alcohol impairs the immune system and tobacco smoke weakens the body’s basic immune system. This holds true for both first hand and second hand smoke.
- Reduce stress: Stress increases the production of a hormone called cortisol. Cortisol suppresses the immune system and thus makes us more susceptible to illnesses.
- Prevent germs from spreading: Lastly, make simple things like washing your hands before eating and after coming home or using the toilet a habit. This prevents germs from spreading and entering our bodies.