Lybrate.com has top trusted Hematologists from across India. You will find Hematologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Hematologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Vimresh RainaYour feedback matters!
I have a problem of joint pain.. Or headache in right side. My vision is normal but still I have headache n eye ache..
I am a adult. I usually have pain in my shoulder. I tried many antibiotics but no relief yet. Tell ke how to get rid from this pain.
I am sleeping exactly 6 hrs a day considering the sleep cycles. I am used to this routine from 1 month usually between 11.30 pm to 5.30 am. From last week when I sleep for 1 nd half hour or 3 hours in the evening. I am waking soon (without alarm) after my remaining sleep cycles are completed without dizziness. If I sleep for 1 nd half hour in the evening, I am waking around 4.10 am. If I sleep for 3 hrs, I am waking around 2.30 am. If I sleep only for 20 min (short nap ), I didn't find any sleep disturbance until 5.30 am. I am sleeping in the evening because I was being tired after continuous classes in my college. Can I continue this? Is this routine good? If not what should I do if awakened before my alarm which will be at 5.30 am. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE.
I have pain on my shoulder since last week. I am using pain relieve gel. Please suggest me how can I get relief. What should I do?
I had a problem of cervical (narrow gap in c-5 & c-6 alongwith lumber vertebra l-5 showing degeneration and find tightening of muscles at the back which restrict the movements of body sometime. What I should do?
Am doing but shift job from 2 weeks am reaching to room at morning 5: 30 am then am not getting sleep up to an 30 min what is the reason.
I have shoulder dislocation problem. What should I do to recover it so I can continue my gym and regular exercise.
If getting quality sleep is something that you may not be experiencing regularly, you need to take steps to correct it. Sleep improves your health and revitalizes your body allowing your body to be refreshed and energetic.
In today's world, getting quality sleep has become a luxury due to various factors like excessive work and the internet. There are certain tips, which you may follow to improve the quality of your sleep. Some of them are:
- Limit caffeine intake: Drinking too much coffee stimulates the body making you energized and thus hampering your ability to fall asleep. Aim to avoid coffee at least 5-6 hours before you go to sleep.
- Follow a sleep schedule: You should make it a habit to go to bed and wake up at the same time on a regular basis. This will allow you to fall asleep easily as the body's internal sleep cycle is reinforced, thus facilitating better sleep.
- Try to create a comfortable environment: Comfort is an important factor when it comes to sleep. A proper environment with comfortable clothing allows you to relax and experience better sleep. Make sure the room is dark, cool and quiet to help you fall asleep faster.
- Pre-sleep routine: You may follow a ritual before you go to sleep on a regular basis as this may help in preparing the body for sleep. Taking a bath or engaging in mediation for a few minutes are wonderful practices to follow before you sleep.
- Exercise on a regular basis: You should exercise on a regular basis as this will allow you to sleep better. Exercises also releases endorphins that improves your overall wellbeing.
- Reduce stress: Aim to reduce stress as this will allow you to sleep better. Stress may cause anxiety and insomnia which may impair your sleep.
- Eat light meals for dinner: Eating carbohydrates laden meals for dinner may hamper your digestion and cause problems in your sleep. So eat light meals and preferably two hours before you go to bed.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
I am suffering from joint pains. Mainly my fingers of hand and knee are paining. The pain sometimes become less. I can't move my index finger. What should I do. Thanks in advance.
Hello doctors, Pls help me out here. My friend is on a private job since last 3 yrs. Its a marketing job so the pressure is enormous and the days are very hectic works almost 11 hrs a day. Also being the sole bread earner the responsblties are countless. Since last year my friend has been having sleepless nights and now has very depressed n sometimes think to abt endng life too. What should be done. Please advise I highly need it.
I feel pain in back and calf while walking. Diagnosed with herniated disc. Should I rest completely or walk.
I have headache for 1 day. I also have pain in tooth and pain in shoulder and pain in legs. What should I do?
1) Go to bed and get up at the same time every day, even on weekends, holidays and days off. Being consistent reinforces your body's sleep-wake cycle and helps promote better sleep at night.
2) Don't go to bed either hungry or stuffed. Your discomfort might keep you up. Also limit how much you drink before bed, to prevent disruptive middle-of-the-night trips to the toilet.
3) Do the same things each night to tell your body it's time to wind down. This might include taking a shower, reading a book, or listening to soothing music — preferably with the lights dimmed.
4)Create a room that's ideal for sleeping. Often, this means cool, dark and quiet.Your mattress and pillow can contribute to better sleep, too.
5) Limit daytime naps to about 10 to 30 minutes and make it during the midafternoon.
6) Regular physical activity can promote better sleep, helping you to fall asleep faster and to enjoy deeper sleep.