Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Knee Injury Treatment
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. Vikas GuptaYour feedback matters!
Dear sir/madam I'm 26 years old. I am a civil engineer. I do continuously 12 hours work on system everyday. So I get headache and backache sometimes so what you should do in this situation. Sometimes I take a tablet?
I am 22 years old, I ate all types of nutritious food but not gaining much weight according to my age and I feel fatigue while doing less work. I was treated for hepatitis four years ago. I feel An irregular heart rhythm while going to bed and takes much time to calm down for a normal heart rhythm, I feel tiring when I am doing hard works. Few days I noticed my hair loss. My hb count is 11. I feel less pain in my shoulders, how can I overcome this situation.
I am a 45 years old man suffering from sever back pain since last 26 years. I know the reason and treatment but not able to decide where to get treated as my experience with hospitalization and treatment given to patient is very horrific? what to do? how to have faith in medical professionals?
I am 54 years old. My index finger is paining. What to do to reduce my pain? mention. Some physiotherapy exercises ?
Since I always have bloated and very tight stomach, is it ok fir me to drink milk (especially cold coffee) or shud I avoid it in any form. And what about giving lassi coz I like it n is it beneficial in anyway since I have muscular dystrophy , I need some strengthening for my muscles n bones.
I am prediabetic I am suffering from burning problem in feet and hands. It is neuropathy problem what is the solution? My age is 35 years. Fasting 90 to 115 and plans 120 to 150 my hba1c is 6.8. this neuropathy problem is major problem give suggestions sir.
I am 21 year old girl I had fracture in back bone. And still having back pain since last 2 years. Suggest me what to do?
Achilles Tendon pain is an orthopedic condition that can originate from tears and ruptures to the AchillesTendon, which is known as one of the strongest and also the longest tendon in the human body. It is a band of tissues that decides the quality of your movements and motions to a great extent, as it connects the heel with the calf. Therefore, any injury to this tendon can decrease the strength and support to the muscles and create a painful situation. So how can you deal with this pain? Read on to know more.
- Rice Therapy: Rice is a commonly used term by orthopedic specialist. It refers to Rest, Ice, Compression with a bandage, and finally Elevation. The patient must take lots of rest as well as use ice packs to deal with the injury and acute pain. Finally, the area must be compressed with a bandage and kept elevated on cushions.
- Surgery: For very severe cases, the orthopedic specialist can recommend surgery as well. This kind of surgery aims at reattaching the displaced or ruptured tendon which may have reached such a fate through a sports or any other kind of injury. The doctor may also place your leg in a cast for a few weeks to keep it at complete rest.
- Pain Medication: The doctor can also prescribe pain relievers that contain Ibuprofen as well as acetaminophen or even naproxen. These medicines should be taken in moderation as per the doctor's prescription. Usually, this kind of medication is taken only when unbearable pain is experienced by the patient.
- Thermotherapy or Heat Treatment: The use of heat for chronic pain or even pain that has been ailing for over 48 hours is known as thermotherapy. This therapy uses heating pads and hot water bottles to help relieve the pain. One must be careful while applying anything hot to the site of the injury. Use a towel to wrap the hot water bottle or heating pad so that there is no scalding or leaking on to the skin.
- Footwear: It is important to prevent continuous injury and pain to the already injured Achilles tendon. To do this, you must wear supportive and comfortable footwear that has heel lifts and other customized orthotics built into the shoes.
Taking care of Achilles Tendon pain is a matter of taking various precautions and supportive actions that lead to better healing.