Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. VijetaYour feedback matters!
Meri shaadi 2004 mein hui. 2005 mein maine conceive kiya .magar sudden bleeding ki wajah se D&C karami padi. Us waqt mukhe pata nahi tha ki mera blood group A-negative hai. Or mujhe anti D nahi laga. Phir mujhe 2 or misscarriag hue. Lekin tab anti d lag gaya tha. Phir 1 ectopic pregnancy hui. Jiski wajah se mera 1 fallopian tube nikala gaya. Uske baad 2014 me mujhe phir conceive hua. Sabkuch theek tha magar baby ko heartbeat nahi thi. Cardiac activity na hone ki wajah se 8 week mein phir D&C hui. Tabse conceive nai hua hai. Main thyronorm 25 le rahi hoon. Or abhi 1 Torch test bhi karwaya hai usme rubella IGg positive (>70) hai or cytomegalovirus IGg positive (>20) hai.mujhe samajh nahi aa raha hai kya karoon. Abhi mujhe aisa feel ho raha hai symptoms ko dekhte hue ki maine conceive kar liya hai. Meri last period date 8 Dec thi. Phir bhi mujhe lag raha hai ki maine conceive kar liya hai .may be m not correct. But 1 hope to hai. please help me Dr. And please suggest me ki main kya karoon .sab Dr. Paise banate rehte hai fayda ho ya na ho. Mere ooper poora experiment kar daala .ek Dr. Ne to TB ki high does bhi 2 months tak khilayi .mera lever bhi ja raha tha. Mujhe tb thi hi nahi phir bhi. Ab samajh nahi aata kis per bharosa karoon .plz do something. Thanx a lot. Good Day. :-)
Inregular Preiod problem 3 month tak ata nahi hai kya karu fir a jata hai our 4 month ka bad firse yahi problem.
My period started on 18th april. I had unprotected sex on 29th april and within 7 hours I consumed ipill after that I have no period till today. I checked 4 times using pregnancy kit all shows negative last I checked on 15th june. Now I goes through heavy watery discharge and cramps. Still no period after 17th april.
I want you to ask one question about Mc. Some time my mc stays till two months. When my mc started then I feel pain more in my stomach. Please tell me why it does become so.
I am 31 I have no child I have been trying to conceive baby since one year so I have doubt there is some weakness in me. The semen analysis is done by me it shows 20 million sperm count/ML, quantity 3ML, with 60% mobility, 80%normal so please tell me any abnormalities in report and tell me I required the medication or not.
What is gastro endoscopy?
Gastroendoscopy is the visualisation of the oesophagus (aka food pipe), stomach, upper part of duodenum through a gastro-endoscopy. It is also known as esophagogastroduodenoscopy and upper gi gastro-endoscopy.
Gastroendoscopy is an outpatient procedure which means the patient can go home straight after the completion of this procedure.
What is a gatroendoscope?
Gastroendoscope is a highly sophisticated instrument which is having a shaft of 9mm in diameter. It has got a fibre optic bundles passed through the shaft to transmit the light to the tip and the image to the endoscopist.
The adaptation of endoscopes to video monitoring system has been developed to use in computer chip technology and now it is in routine use in all endoscopy suites.
What are the symptoms which could suggest the requirement of a gastro endoscopy?
- Acid regurgitation
- Dysphasia (difficulty in deglutition)
- Water brash (watering regurgitation in the mouth)
- Excessive burping and hiccups
- Pain in the abdomen
- Constant feeling of fullness of the abdomen
- Distention of the abdomen
How can gastro endoscopy help in medical diagnosis?
During routine upper gi endoscopy the entire oesophagus, stomach and prioximal duodenum are examined. And it is very useful in making the diagnosis of:
- Oesophageal cancer
- Oesophageal varices
- Gastric ulcer
- Gastric polyp
- Cancer of the stomach
- Duodenal ulcer and
- Any space occupying region in the upper gi system
What do patients need to do for a gastro endoscopy procedure?
Patient has to be fasted for 6 or more hours to ensure an empty stomach. And it is being done by giving a topical anaesthetic. The anaesthetic is applied to the pharynx (throat) to numb the gag reflex. Sedation may be required for the procedure.
Had periods on 15th june and had unprotected sex on 26th june I think his sperm were inside my vagina took ipill within 24-hrs I do not want to be pregnant please do reply.
Vagina is one of the most delicate organs of your body. While you tend to the hygiene of other body parts, caring for the vagina either doesn’t strike you or it is too taboo a thing to be discussed about. Vaginal rashes are prevalent among many women and in most cases, they are not aware of ways to approach the problem. Rashes can lead to extreme uneasiness and if neglected, could even cause complicate health disorders. Thus vaginal rashes should be treated with proper medical assistance and watchful sanitation.
Factors that can cause vaginal rashes:
- Warts in and around a person’s genital: Warts are infections that can have a painful and disturbing effect on your health. Genital warts are the result of sexually transmitted infections. The diverse kinds of human papillomavirus are known to trigger the formation of vaginal rashes.
- Infections caused due to the predominance of viruses: Vaginal rashes may exhibit themselves in the form of aching blisters. This symptom could be indicative of Genital Herpes that further needs medical expertise to be dealt with.
- Folliculitis could cause suffering: The base of a hair shaft is indeed a sensitive area. Any infection pertaining to hair shafts surfacing usually in the form of a red lump can worsen to cause rashes in your genitalia.
- A cyst in the Bartholin gland could be the reason: A Bartholin gland is one of the two glands positioned at the opening of a person’s vagina. A cyst might happen to develop in any one of these glands due to accumulation of fluids produced by the glands itself. Secondary symptoms of such a condition could be red, itchy rashes.
- Candida Fungal: Candida albicans is the most common type of fungus to cause yeast infections. Sometimes, other types of candida fungus are to blame. Common treatments usually cure a Candida albicans infection. Yeast infections caused by other types of candida fungus can be more difficult to treat, and need more aggressive therapies.
Symptoms that help a doctor identify the prevalence of rashes in your vagina:
- Redness of the skin in and around one’s vagina is a characteristic feature of an underlying problem.
- Your vagina could itch persistently preventing you from free movement. Constant itching can also hamper your otherwise smoothly functioning sex life.
- The skin around your vagina can become excessively dry and peel off as a result.
- Tenderness and soreness are common symptoms that make sitting or lying down troublesome.
- Vaginal rashes may or may not be accompanied by a stinging, throbbing pain.
My doc said my ovary is not releasing egg in time and forming egg is late. What I have to do to form egg in 14 days?
I am suffering from pain in stomach for more than 10 days. My periods are not started than I test my urine and result is positive. So, now what I will do? please suggest.
My aunt had sex with me. And so we are used to all sorts of sex videos. But now I feel fear. While not used condoms with aunt. What would happen if any illness is occured.
Hi doc, now a days I am too much worried about smthng very personal issue of mine. Actually my vaginal canal space is so small that there is only minute space for entering one finger only .i feel deep pain when I myself try to penetrate with two finger. My partner can not be able to penetrate in me. Is it normal in the females of my age group? Plzz suggest me what shud I do? My mens flow is regular n yes I feel lil bit intense pain for 1 to 2 days during flow.
I am 24 years old. I wanted to know can unprotected sex lead to pregnancy if no ejaculation happens inside vagina? I was into this for around 7 days, about for 10 minutes each day. I am having severe vaginal irritation now for which Lybrate doctors prescribed with metrogyl 400 and Clingen vaginal insertion tablets. I am under these medication. I am not having my periods. It is 5 days late now and still counting. I am detected with PCOD and often get delayed periods. Can there be any pregnancy related issue? Please respond. I am very worried.
The sexual health of a human being depends on various factors. These may include the physiological make up of the individual as well as the emotional well being and finally also, the physical health of the person. Ailments, illnesses and diseases can have a huge bearing on the sexual health of an individual, and a cancer patient is no different. Cancer can have a profound effect on one's sexual health:
- Sexual Dysfunction: There are various kinds of cancer and cancer treatments that can suck the energy out of the patient. This also affects the sexual drive and health of the patient. Sexual dysfunction is a common by product of many such treatments, with at least 50% women patients suffering from the same, after breast and cervical cancer.
- Surgery: This is a factor that has a high relation with the sex drive of the patient. Any surgery that is related to cancer usually takes a toll on the body, and leads to a diminishing interest in various areas like food, and sex.
- Tumour: The size and location of the tumour has a major effect on the way a person behaves sexually after treatment and surgery. The tumour decides the severity and aftermath of the treatment and surgery, as well as the amount of tissue that is eventually removed. This can affect the performance and interest of a person in terms of sex.
- Chemotherapy: This kind of therapy and treatment as well as a lot of radiation can lead to side effects like nausea, vomiting, loose motions, dizzy spells, weight loss or gain, and even loss of hair. All these factors greatly affect the person's self image and self esteem which in turn have a bearing on how the person reacts sexually. Most men and women do not have the energy or the drive for sexual intercourse after chemotherapy.
- Prostate Cancer: Getting an erection and achieving ejaculation becomes quite a challenge with this kind of cancer because of the location of the prostate gland where the tumour is generally located.
- Hormones: While the hormones get altered during the treatment and also due to the hormonal treatment that is a part of the therapy followed for cancer patients, the psychological impact and the sexual disinterest is apparent in the patients as well.