Lybrate.com has top trusted Physiotherapists from across India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. VaidyaYour feedback matters!
I am 19 year old female and have neck pain and feeling like back pain too for past 1 year? What should I do. Tell me some to get relief from it?
I am a 57 year male, having pain in hand fingure, elbow joints. Last two years I am on daily 1 aspirin 100 mg and 1 lapitor 20 mg.
I have pain on my hand from over one and half month what should I do? is it because of cervical problem?
Hi, I am suffering from back and neck pain. I have consulted orthopaedist and after examine he said it is cervical. However I am not getting any relief from pain. Please advice and I am unable to sit n do exercise as well.
I have problem in my knee. I feel hurt when I walk and during sitting my knee pains everyday. I am regularly doing exercise but not getting the relief from pain. What should I do to get rid of this problem. During walking also pain persists and I feel heavy legs. Also there is problem in bending the knee. I am unable to play cricket since last many days only due to this problem. So please suggest me the ways to get rid from this problem. I will always be thankful to you for solving my problem.
My wife age is 33 years. She has ra factor positive. She has low back pain. She used ayurvedic, homeo medicines for that, but she didn't get any permanemt response. Today she is getting treatment with rheumatologist. In back days, she has pains at hand grip joints also, they are recovered today. She is getting more back pain today. Please give me permanent solution and give me happy sir. Thank you.
Dear Doctor, I am suffering from severe shoulder pain for the past 2 years. Night sleep is very much disturbed. Neck pain is also giving much trouble. Cortisone shoulder injection also failed. No massage, physiotherapy exercises, ointment etc. Gives temporary relief to some extent only. Pl. Advise SKsamy.
I have pain in my left knee all around it due to which i m unable to walk freely. Sometimes heaviness is felt in it too. Informatively, im a flat_footed for which i use to use Dr. School's inner sole too inme shoes,but it doesn't give me any relief.It pains while pressing the knee. Can anyone suggest me the remedy?
A pain in the neck or back can restrict movements and hamper your lifestyle. These are both common pains that may or may not be a symptom of a more serious illness. Neck pain can be caused by a number of factors including stress, whiplash, inflammatory infections, mechanical disorders and metabolic disorders. The main causes for a backache are vertebral column diseases, spinal cord infections, abnormal posture, heavy lifting etc.
Homeopathy is one of the most holistic forms of treatment that can be used to treat pain in the neck or back. Homeopathic treatment has no side effects and is based on individual mental and physical symptoms showcased. Homeopathy do not address the pain itself but treats the underlying cause thus ensuring that it does not recur.
Some common homeopathic remedies for neck pain and backaches are:
- Calcarea Flour: This is used to treat pains that arise from the hardening of cervical glands. Such pain tends to deteriorate in cold weather and worsens when the patient is lying down. Heat can be soothing to such backaches and neck pains.
- Bryonia: This is used typically to treat backaches that are worsened by any movement and for a stiff back. This sort of back ache is often relieved by resting or lying on a hard surface.
- Arnica: Arnica is an excellent remedy for pains that follow an injury. When it comes to backaches and neck pains it can be used to treat soreness and straining of ligaments. It is also beneficial against the feeling of being bruised.
- Fluoric acid: This can be used to treat rigidity and a feeling of stiffness around the nape of the neck. Such pain is often associated with numbness of the neck and forearm.
- Hypericum: This is a useful homeopathic remedy for compressed injuries and nerve pain. It can be used to treat back aches caused by disc compression, canal stenosis, myelopathy and radiculopathy. Hypericum can also be used to treat jerking muscles.
- Kali carb: If your back feels weak and you experience sharp pains, Kali carb may be help alleviate your pain. Such pain is usually associated with a burning sensation and causes excessive sweating. Kali carb is also suited to treating backaches during pregnancy. You can also take the package for Reducing Joint/Muscle Pains.
Along with medication, try maintaining a good posture to help reduce neck pains and backaches. Avoid lifting heavy weights and travelling long distances. Applying hot and cold packs over the area can also help reduce the intensity of the pain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized homeopathy and ask a free question.