Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Gurgaon. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
I am 49 year old from last 3 years suffering with irregular periods and two or three time with havy bleeding, continues back pain. In 3 CT scan, and many ultrasound there is no stone and fibrodes issue, finally doctors find my uterus is enlarge, and decided to strepny. But I am not understand taking many medicines from last one year my bleeding is not stop, still I have bleeding with back pain, In this tenure I got two time D&C, and Two time biopsy, report is normal. Today I am confuse. Need good doctor with good diagnose.
I am 13 weeks 3 days pregnant. Sometimes I have periods like pain in vagina and cervix. No other difficulties. Is this normal? My weight is 70 and height 164. Should I reduce my weight?
Maybe you're just really eager to get pregnant, or maybe you want your baby's birth to happen at a specific time.
Please note that you can not predict a time frame and sometimes it takes time to conceive. Have patience and here are some tips which can help:
The biggest secret to getting pregnant faster is knowing when you ovulate (release an egg from your ovary). Think of the egg as a bull's-eye and the sperm as arrows. One of the arrows has to hit the bull's-eye in order for you to get pregnant. If you notice that you have irregular periods over the course of several months, pinpointing ovulation could be difficult. Ask your doctor for advice.
Once you know when your egg will be released from your ovary, you can plan to have sex during your most fertile days: from three days before ovulation through the day of ovulation. (Starting a little sooner can't hurt; some women have gotten pregnant from sex that happened six days before they ovulated.)
If you have a regular cycle of 28 days, days 12 to 16 days are said to be a woman's most fertile period counting from the first day of cycle.
Sperm have their best shot at fertilizing an egg when they're healthy, strong, and plentiful. Several things can help your partner get his sperm supply in fighting shape:
- Cut back on alcohol (studies show that drinking daily can reduce testosterone levels and sperm counts and raise the number of abnormal sperm)
- Quit tobacco and recreational drugs (these can cause poor sperm function)
- Eat enough of certain key nutrients – like zinc, folic acid, calcium, and vitamins C and D – that help create plentiful, strong, wiggly sperm
- Avoid hot tubs, saunas, and hot baths, since heat kills sperm.
My friend is 21 years female and she is having a problem of white discharge for more than 7 years. Will she have any problem in pregnancy?
I am 21yrs old and weigh 73kg. I had my periods on 11 august and was sexually active after my periods. There by I had my periods again from 21 august and which were not complete in flow lasting four days, after that I missed my periods in the month of september, also I have an irregular cycle. Suspecting for pregnancy I did pregnancy tests which all came out to be negative and after few days I have had my ultrasound of lower abdomen on 5 october which revealed no obvious abnormality but my endometrial thickness measures 3mm. I consulted a gyne and she prescribed me overall-G tablet to be taken for 21days, but as of now there is no sign of periods although 1week is still left because 21 days will get over on 27october. Please help.
Hello doctor, My mother facing problems due to one small kind off lump between anus and vagina its very painful she is not able to sit and walk its more near right leg. What are the cause for this and pls prescribe any antibiotics to recover asap. Thanks in advance.
1. Green Tea boosts metabolism and contains antioxidant.
2. White Tea has antibacterial and antiviral properties.
3. Black Tea can help lower blood pressure and prevent heart disease.
4. Mint Tea helps treat bloating and aids digestion.
We r tried month after month to having a baby. But failed evry time. Now my wife and me get very negative to having a baby. What should I do. To having a baby?
Periods me sex karne se kya pregnant ho sakti hu agar haa to pregnancy rokne ka koi dawai please btaiye or maine phle bhi three time es month me emergency pills liya hai please help me.
Hi madam I having irregular periods since 4 years. I have gained my wait also please tell me solution fir regular periods and loss wait also plz.
The passing of urine has very important functions in your body as it clears out many of the toxins filtered by the kidneys. Urine primarily contains urea and uric acid, which are the results of the toxins being flushed out of the body. Urine color can be a good indicator of either what is in your system and in certain cases what may be wrong in your system.
Urine color and what it signifies:
Normal urine doesn't have a single color as it varies from clear to pale yellowish. There are certain foods, which may also leave a tinge of color, such as red or green in you urine. However, there are certain conditions, which can result in the same. Let's looks at some examples of these situations.
- Orange: Certain medications tends to have a side effect of making your urine of an orange colour. Medications, which have high doses of vitamin B2, the drug phenazopyridine and other such medicines are used to treat urinary tract infections. Moreover, certain antibiotics are known to have side effects of changing the urine color into a citrus drink like color. However, it could also mean problems with your liver or bile duct and you should consult a doctor in such cases.
- Red or Pink Urine: Phenazopyridine also causes red or pink urine in certain individuals. However, the major cause for urine of this hue is due to certain foods, such as beets, blackberries, rhubarbs, carrots and others. However, in the absence of such foods and medication, it could mean blood in your urine, urinary tract infections, tumors or even prostate problems.
- Blue or green: Certain conditions within the body are known to cause blue or green hues in urine. If you are having blue or green urine consistently then it is advisable to go to your doctor to get it checked out. Some medications, such as propofol or promethazine can also have the side effect of turning pee blue or green. However, in most cases it is the harmless food dye, which is filtered out of your system.
- Cola colored or dark brown urine: Although this can also be caused by certain medications or foods, it could be a marker for kidney disorders or internal injuries. It is advised that you go to your doctor urgently to get it checked.
- Dark yellow to amber or honey colored: This is the classic sign that your body is quite dehydrated and you need to drink more water. Dehydration may lead to more serious problems and thus this shouldn't be ignored and must be taken care of urgently.