Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Gurgaon. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. V L Bhargava
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. V L BhargavaYour feedback matters!
Hi Actually I got my last periods on 6-11 april After tht I had an unprotected intercourse as it take 12-14 days for ovulation so I do not take a pill at tht time After tht again I had an intercourse on 4th may And this month I skipped my periods Today I chk And results are positive Bt I do not want to b pregnant I want to abort please help me.
Hi I'm bleeding from my vaginal area since from last week. Is this major issue? I never had sex with any1.
I am 4 months pregnant and I can't even do simple works in home. Getting tired soon and always feeling sleepy. Is it good for me and my baby.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!
What are the symptoms of pregnancy. I miss my period. No stool from 3 days. Urine passing increase ,Bloating of belly, feeling hungry ,but I didn't vomiting, urine pregnancy test shows negative, I didn't felt to eat Raw mangoes, I didn't felt any changes in my breasts nd nipples. My dad have Hemorrhoids. Am I pregnant doctor. Kindly help me please thank you.
Hello gynagogist mam, My preg confirmed on sep 11th 2015 (6weeks) with heart beat 117 n fetal pole imaged Oct 16th 2015 (11weeks) Dec 18 2015 (20 weeks) Mar 7 (33 weeks) April. 9, th (36 to 37 weeks) duration I delivered a baby. Please let me answer for my question On sep 4 th 2015 that is prior 7 days of my 6 weeks report one guy missed me for sex. But on the full month of august I. Was with my husband. I wants to know either my baby have my husbands dna or new guy who used me once on sep 4th his dna? So that I can tell the truth to my husband. I'm in full of confusion who will be the father can you clarify me? Because of this confusion full of stress.
Should one drink SAFI blood purifier during menstruation. And how much water should be taken during menstruation. Is it ok to reduce the quantity of water intake to minimise the washroom visits.
Last year I have suffered from urinary track infection for around 65 days. Fever used to come for 1-2 hours daily. I consulted my doctor and went for urine culture test then he prescribed me following medicines- 1) Azithrysin 500 mg OD for 15 days 2) nitrofurantoin 100 mg TDS 17 days Now again from the last 10 days I am suffering from the same. I drink coconut water daily. I am taking ciprofloxacin 500 mg BD this time. I am tired of this reoccurring fever. What should I do to get rid of all this? I take Cardace H 5 mg BD for high BP Please guide me.
Breast cancer is the form of cancer that occurs from breast tissues in women. Signs of breast cancer may include a lump in the breast, changes in the shape of the breast, dimpling of the breast skin, a fluid coming out of the nipples or development of red scaly patches on the skin. There might be pain in the bones, swollen lymph nodes, shortness of breath, or the skin turning yellow and pale.
Breast cancer is a fatal mode of cancer in women, and one must try to abstain from this cancer in all possible ways. Here are 5 ways you can decrease the risk of breast cancer.
- Keeping a check on your weight: Although the process is tough to maintain, keeping up a sound and healthy weight is a critical objective for everybody. Being overweight can expand the danger of a wide range of cancers, including breast cancer, particularly after menopause in women. Exercise is very important for maintaining a healthy body and lifestyle. Women who exert physically regularly are fitter than others and are at a much lower risk of acquiring diseases of any kind. Regular exercise decreases the chance of getting breast cancer and also keeps the body weight in check.
- Maintaining a healthy diet: Maintaining a healthy and balanced diet is a key for keeping away from any kind of cancer or major health problem. Include a sufficient amount of fresh fruits and green vegetables in your daily diet to ensure the supply of all vital nutrients to your body. This would increase your immunity.
- Avoid smoking and consume less alcohol: Smoking is a very unhealthy and harmful habit. Smoking lowers the quality of your life, and causes numerous diseases. Heart diseases, stroke and many kinds of cancer, including breast cancer can be caused from smoking. If you drink alcohol, you should moderate your drinking habits and drink less, as drinking in excess may lead to breast cancer.
- Practice breast feeding: Breast feeding your children for a span of one year or more is likely to reduce the risk of breast cancer.
- Avoid taking birth control pills: Birth control pills, in spite of having several benefits are associated with risk factors as well. Birth control pills have got worse effects in younger women than older aged women. Using birth control pills may cause breast cancer and these pills should be avoided.
There are many ways, adapting which you can lower the chances of getting breast cancer. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.