Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Umeshiya
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. UmeshiyaYour feedback matters!
I have irregular menstruations, not irregular it's come on the time but sometimes skip a month due to change in environment and always occur with low flow for 3 days without pain.
I got married in India in 2010. After a few months I came to know that my wife had large fibroids in her stomach that would affect delivery. After surgery to my wife, my daughter was delivered. After daughter's delivery doctor advised to remove the fibroids through surgery for my wife. She stayed at her home for some time, come back in 2012 saying she had recovered. However she had frequent fever, stomach pain, head ache, mood upset for a long time. When we went abroad in 2015 there again she suffered pain. When checked with the doctor doctor mentioned she had large fibroids. When we came back to India doctors in 2015 diagnosed her with 7 large fibroids both inside, outside uterus. In 2016 she took rest at her home. At the end of 2016 she came to my home. I am observing that she has lot of stomach pain, headache,fever, lot of mood upset. Even though she has put best efforts to do the kitchen work, take care of my daughter, her mood, anger gets ahead of herself. She becomes very angry against my daughter, myself. She does not participate in family activities at night time from quite a long time. In fact, she keeps a hand on her stomach and sleeps. I feel bad about her condition, offered to show her to a good gynaecologist. However she refuses and says that she is in good health condition and does not need to show to doctor. However she does not participate in night time activities nor interested in having any more kids. She is a good person. Her age is 40+ years old. I would like to know whether any treatment options are available for my wife so that she becomes better in her health condition. How I can take care of her if she is not willing to see doctor along with me. How I can make more kids with her, if it is possible.
I am a Virgin and not getting back my periods from last 4 month and this not happens usually this is happening first time.
In medical world, there are countless accidental discoveries. Doctors realise that something used for one purpose can be used for another condition. The side effect of one drug could be used to treat another disease altogether. There are numerous instances but the botulinum toxin would be the first that comes to the mind.
The neurotoxin extracted from the bacteria Clostridium botulinum was used to treat strabismus, which is an eye condition where there is an excessive muscular contraction. It blocks the release of the chemical acetylcholine, thereby blocking the muscle contractions. It is actually a neurotoxin and causes temporary paralysis of the muscles. Eventually, it began to be used for cosmetic reasons to paralyse muscles that cause ageing and frowning.
Gradually, Botox made its way into more remedies including removal of wrinkles, cerebral palsy, migraines, excessive sweating, bladder spasms and depression. There are many studies relating how Botox has improved a person’s happiness quotient. Read on to know some substantiating facts:
Anti-aging Effects: One of the common things we all smile at is ourselves – the reflection we see in the mirror. Botox is an anti-aging agent beyond doubt and is the most common agent to reduce wrinkles and reduce aging effects. When you are happy with what you see in the mirror, you definitely feel good and happy. This is something that gets spread and overall emotional well-being is improved.
Anti-frown: Botox injections are also done along the frown lines, where the muscles responsible for frowning are treated. This ensures the person is less frowning. The effect is contagious. When you see someone not frowning or unhappy, you loosen up and lose that frown too (or smile if you did not have a frown in the first place). This effect spreads and the overall environment or ambience just becomes a happier one. The same applies to the anger expression. There is less anger that is visible on a person’s face, and therefore, the other person/people perceive less anger. This ensures there is a smoother environment.
Anti-Depressant: Botox has been used for treating depression widely, and there are studies to corroborate that Botox, when used for treating depression, improves the happiness quotient. It may be due to multiple reasons, including improved appearance, but it definitely has some effect on the psychology in addition to removing wrinkles on the face. It is not necessary that people should be depressed to feel better. Even in people with no depression, the usage of Botox has improved their well-being.
So, the next time you think of Botox, do not just think of the various celebrities who fail to age over decades. The Botox could be giving them more reasons to be smiling and happy.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
STD or Sexually Transmitted Diseases are incurred by sexual intimacy or intercourse. Some of these diseases are even life threatening at times while others may be milder but annoying . They affect your sexual life. These should not be ignored and require treatment and medication.
Some of the common STDs are:
The most dangerous are HIV and Syphlis and Hepatitis B.
Everyone who had unprotected sex with unknown partner should get themselves checked after 2 weeks of exposure. Early treatment is crucial. Others like Herpes, chancres, chlamydia and gonorrhea are not so dangerous in people with normal immunity but in elderly, diabetics and immunological weak persons may be affected more seriously. It may cause infertility in females STDs have visible symptoms such as:
- Painful urination: A burning sensation or pain while urinating is a symptom for a number of STDs. There may also be a change in the colour of urine. Some STDs associated with painful urination as Chlamydia, gonorrhea and trichomoniasis. However, this may also be triggered by kidney stones or a urinary tract infection.
- Abnormal discharge: Abnormal discharge from the vagina or penis can be a symptom of a number of infections not all of which are STDs. Strangely coloured and odorous vaginal discharge can be a symptom of yeast infections or a sexually transmitted disease like trichomoniasis or gonorrhea. Bleeding in between periods can also be a symptom of a STD. Abnormal discharge from the penis can be a sign of Chlamydia, gonorrhea or trichomoniasis.
- Skin rash: A rash in the genital area is most often a sign of STDs. This can be in the form of bumps, sores or warts. It may or may not be accompanied by itchiness. A rash caused by a STD usually results in redness and inflammation. Herpes sores may subside within a week or so but just because the rash is gone does not mean the infection has been treated. Hence even if the rash disappears before your doctor's visit, ensure you mention it.
- Painful intercourse: Pain during intercourse is one of the most overlooked symptoms of a sexually transmitted disease. While a little pain may be normal, any sudden increase in pain or new type of pain should not be ignored. This should be kept in mind especially when having intercourse with a new partner or if there is a change in sexual habits. When it comes to men's sexual health, pain at the time of ejaculation can be a symptom of a STD. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
Is it necessary that at first time sex, there will be bleeding in girl's vagina, and if not so then she is not virgin?
Small Penis Facts: The Micropenis
There's no sign that men's anxieties concerning penis size are slowing down; as a matter of fact, some believe that the near-omnipresence of online porn is only making men feel more and more anxious about whether they have a small penis or not. The evidence suggests that the vast majority of men don't need to worry; though they may not have equipment that would make a horse jealous, most men have more than enough equipment to satisfy themselves and their partners. As a matter of fact, the actual occurrence of men with a micropenis seems to be definitely rare. Some studies indicate less than 0.5% of men would qualify as a micropenis possessor, and other studies suggest the prevalence is even smaller.
Of course, just what is a micropenis? There's some debate as to the exact definition, with some believing it is any penis which measures less than 3 inches in length while erect and others opting for 2.5" or 2". So for the purposes of this article, it must be left vague - but it is in any case a smaller than typical penis.
With that in mind, here are a few facts about the small penis referred to as a micropenis.
- A guy with a micropenis may still be a grower rather than a shower. Even though a micropenis is a very small penis when erect, it may be even smaller when flaccid. Also, in some cases it may be bigger in circumference than in length.
- It still works. Though it may be a small penis, it still functions exactly the same as a larger model. The same stimuli create an increase in penile blood flow and retention, leading to a hardening which enables the penis to achieve penetration. Many women report that they still achieve sexual satisfaction even when their partner has a micropenis. And many women have become pregnant from men with a very small penis.
- Urinating can be an issue. If the penis is especially small when soft, it may be difficult to urinate standing up. The penis may not extend far enough out of the flap or it may not reach the urinal or toilet properly.
- Hormones may help. In some cases, especially if the penis is determined to be especially small at an early age, infusions of male hormones may help to increase the length somewhat. This is especially true when the brevity of size is due to a lack of testosterone production while in the womb.
- Kallmann Syndrome may also be to blame. Sometimes a micropenis is the result of a genetic disorder known as Kallmann Syndrome - or indeed of other diseases in the family called hypogonadotropic hypogonadism. Essentially, a person with Kallmann Syndrome is kept from starting or fully finishing puberty. The hypothalamus fails to produce GnRH hormone, which in turn means that the body doesn't produce adequate amounts of testosterone. In addition to the penis being small, the testicles are also usually much smaller than normal - which in turn affects the production of sperm and semen.
Many men lament the fact that they have a micropenis, but others have learned to accept it and live much more comfortably with it. Use of penis sleeves or sheaths can sometimes help a man with a very small penis feel more comfortable with his sexual encounters.
Whether a man has a micropenis, a small penis or a large penis, he needs to keep it healthy. Regular application of a superior penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) can help. Look for a crème that includes among its ingredients vitamin C, a key component of collagen, a tissue in the body that gives skin its tone and elasticity and is vital for penile erections. The crème should also include vitamin B5, or pantothenic acid, which is a vital nutrient required for cell metabolism and the maintenance of healthy tissue.