Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Umesh GuptaYour feedback matters!
Sir, I am a 28 years old teacher. Few years back my skin was bright and young. But now it's getting dull and dark. My skin is oily during summer and dry during winter. Can you suggest some idea to keep my face skin young.
I have lot of under eye wrinkles from last year and my eye sight is very week and I always wear spex 1.5 Give me some advise to get rid from these wrinkles.
Sir I have oily dandruff which damage my hair, and I have a skin problems like I have blackheads on my nose, so how can I Cure from it.
Hi I'm a male does using various type of face wash or creams does makes our skin fair or beautiful? Does it really works for our skin? Does it gives us the best results. please tel me or let me know used I use?
I am male in my face has full of pimples how to remove the pimples and how to improve skin tone of the my skin please help me that I have.
I'm 21 years old. I have small holes in my cheeks. How can I remove these holes. Please suggest me the best cream which to remove these holes.
How to change face tone evenly like body tone my face tanned lot how to get normal color and brightly-colored.
I am 20 year old. I am losing my skin fairness as I am exposed to sun light. Can you please suggest some homemade fairness tips to improve skin fairness. I have heard of skin shine cream does it have any side effect or is there some cream I want to increase my fairness somehow.
I have black marks/spots on my face. And I have Some Acne scars too. Please suggest something to get rid of it. And Which face wash should I use? Currently I am using Aloe vera face wash. Please Help.
I am 25 years old and having lican planus skin disease. Please advise how it comes from? Many thanks.
please let me know. Having lots of acne and whiteheads on my face. Nd I am becoming dull .still I can use rose water? Nd tell something about dull face? Waiting for your soonest reply?
There is a whitish skin in side may chick, I also have some pain there and I split blood sometimes which comes out of the gums. What should I do?
Bed Sores are commonly seen in persons who are immobilised and stay in bed or wheel chair for a long time. They do not change their position often and this results in damage to the skin and the underlying tissues because of the constant pressure on skin for a long duration. Bed Sores are also known as pressure sores or Decubitus Ulcers. When a person lies on bed for a long time due to medical conditions like paralysis, spinal problems and several others, the skin is constantly pressed between the bones and the bed.
As a result, the blood supply to skin is hindered, resulting in skin damage. Persons who involuntarily pass urine or stool, while in bed, are at a high risk of developing bed sores due to constantly moist skin. Elderly people and diabetics too are more likely to develop Bed Sores, which are mostly formed on the skin over bony area. Bed Sores are commonly seen on heels, hips, sacrum, elbows, shoulder blades and spine.
Homeopathy is very effective when it comes to treating bed sores. These remedies have negligible side effects and hence can be given without worrying about how they might affect other medication prescribed to the patient. Homeopathic remedies not only provide relief from the pain caused by bed sores but also help cure blisters and soothe the pus in ulcers. Some common homeopathic remedies for bed sores are:
- Arnica: Arnica is the best homeopathic remedy for bed sores that have made the skin turn blue-black in appearance. This may also be accompanied by soreness, itchiness and a feeling as if the bed is too hard to lie down on. Arnica helps reduce the blue-black spots and also prevents the formation of pus.
- Apis Mellifica: Bed sores that are rose coloured and accompanied by a burning sensation and pain on the spot that worsens with touch can be treated with this homeopathic remedy. In such cases, the patient may also have a desire to uncover the affected limb or area to reduce the burning and pain.
- Carbo Veg: Bed sores formed in areas where the skin turns blue due to cold but where the skin simultaneously sweat excessively can be treated with carbo veg. This patient may also complain of itching that worsens with warmth and towards the evening. In some cases, these sores may also bleed.
- Arsenic Album: Ulcers that give off an offensive discharge can be treated with this homeopathic remedy. Such ulcers are often also quite painful and this pain worsens at night and with the cold. The person may also be weakened by the ulcers.
- Silica and Hepar Sulph: Bed sores that are filled with pus can be effectively treated with silicea. In cases where this pus turns bloody, hepar sulph may be prescribed. In such cases, the patient may also complain of extreme pain and sensitivity around the ulcers. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath and ask a free question.