Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Syeda UzmaYour feedback matters!
Hi my last period was on 19th Dec 15, had sex on 14th Jan 15. My next period on 19th Jan 15. I want to know if I can get pregnant 6days before period.
Hi, I has unprotected sex during middle of my last cycle as ovulation occurs then and was expecting to be pregnant. But my period started on the planned date and the flow is slightly less but not much. Can I be pregnant or can there be some other complication around? Please suggest.
I am 25 yr girl from last 3 months my period comes before 15 or 10 days but this month again normal what is it.
I had taken a trigger hcg shot of 10000 units on day 11 of my cycle at around 11: 30 am. Today is day 24 which is 13 days after the injection. I did a serum beta hcg today morning around 8: 30 am. The values came to 32 mIU/ml of beta hcg. Is it due to pregnancy or false positive due to trigger hcg shot?
After 4 years of marriage I got conceived and within 2 months doctor did dnc as there is no heart beat for baby now 5 months has gone and still I am not getting conceived no sugar for me doctor is suggesting me to do IUI double times. Before getting conceived I did 3 times IUI which resulted in failure. Doctor is saying that before you did IUI you dint get pregnant. Now after abortion there is chances of getting conceiving. I am taking ovashield ecosprin -75 mg folic acid and metformin 500 mg for two times as there was pcod before but now no pcod now. And also labetalol tablet for bp since I am having slight bp. My age is 34. I did tube test before getting conceiving and that time everything was clear. please advice can I do IUI for double times. Already 3 times failure that too before getting pregnant. Now 5 months has completed post abortion or should I have to do tube test again please advice.
I am not having periods for 65 days now and my pregnancy kit test was also negative. I took 2 tests one was 8 days back. I m not understanding what to do?
My girlfriend experiences pain during intercourse so we tried using Lidocaine 2% jelly, which worked pretty well and she was able to enjoy sex without any pain due to it. Can we keep using the cream again and again every time we have sex? Is it safe for multiple uses? If no, is there any other harmless alternative?
As confirmed from usg I am 8 weeks and 3days pregnant acute pain started in my back and abdomen. What is this please one miscarriage occurred earlier before 9 months.
Last week I had intercourse with my girlfriend but now she is saying very pain in her vagina especially in peeing please suggest me . What shall I do any tablet is their . Please suggest which Is that.
I am 26 year old married women. Two weeks back I got diagnosed with PCOS. Doctor advised me to take hormone tablets for.
Agar din me 2 ya 3 bar sex karta hu to kya hoga agar koi masturbate h to medical me koi problems to nhi hoga.Please tell.
An woman is in menstrual cycle for 7 days. So when she is bleeding, is that the time for safe sex according to the answer given above. Or is it after the 7th day that is considered as safe to have sex.
Me and my gf had intercourse on 5th april without any protection I do not think I had released my sperm during intercourse but still for confirmation I give her ipill after 1-2 hours now shez releasing white mucus with a little of blood whats going on plzz help is she going to be pregnant or its something else plzz help and plzz tell how to confirm shez not pregnant plzz help.
My baby is now 16 months now, I want to stop breast feeding, how to make her to stop breast feeding as I have tried in many ways but she insist for it before going to sleep.
She is only 12years[approaching] old. But she have already big breast n excessive growth of hair in her genital part. And she tell me that last week she did masturbation. But she is not having periods. Why is this doctor? Did sexual behaviour starts early in 12? She is really behaving very sexually. She watches porn movies. Did that causes this? How can we reduce it? please help
Unlike muscle aches, neuropathic pain or nerve pain is usually a lifelong condition. This usually affects the feet. In some cases, it can get better over the years but in most cases, nerve pain stays persistent or worsens with time. Neuropathic pain is caused by nerve damage and commonly triggered by conditions such as diabetes or is a result of the side effects of medication or chemotherapy.
Medication is usually the first line of treatment when it comes to dealing with neuropathic pain. Medication prescribed for such conditions can be categorized as:
- Local anesthetics
These may be prescribed individually or in a combination of two or more types of drugs. additionally, topical creams may also be prescribed for pain relief. Conventional medicine can provide temporary relief from nerve pain. However, in the long run, making a few lifestyle changes can help control nerve pain. Here are a few tips.
- Exercise: Nerve pain may tempt you to sit in one place, but you must force yourself to walk about and exercise a little on a regular basis. Exercising increases blood flow to the extremities of the body and releases endorphins that act as natural painkillers. It can also expand blood vessels and nourish damaged nerves.
- Avoid alcohol: If you suffer from nerve damage, alcohol can aggravate the damage and increase pain. Hence it is best to skip alcohol and all other kinds of stimulants.
- Heat therapy: Soaking your feet in a warm bath or using a heat pack can be very effective when it comes to dealing with nerve pain. The heat temporarily increase blood flow and reduces pressure on the nerves. However, be careful to avoid burning yourself.
- Get a good night's sleep: Nerve pain is usually aggravated at night, thus disturbing your sleep. To get the required 8 hours of sleep a day, try maintaining a schedule of going to bed and waking up at the same time everyday. Drinking a cup of warm milk may also help you fall asleep faster. Ensure that the last cup of coffee you drink is in the afternoon.
- Massage: As with muscle pains; a massage can help ease and reduce nerve pain. Your choice of oils also has a role to play in the effectiveness of the massage. While lavender oil helps people relax and takes their mind of the pain, geranium oil can help directly reduce nerve pain. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a pain management specialist.