Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Gurgaon. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Management of Menopausal Disorders
Treatment of Uterine Fibroids
Submit a review for Dr. Swati SharmaYour feedback matters!
I am 21 years old have problem in my uterus, white layer is formed in my uterus, which is very badly itching and burning please help.
Married for 2.5 years, (age-28), planning to get pregnant from last 6 months I have a period cycle of 38 days from last 2 months, before that it was 30 days. I am a working women and its a sitting job for 8 hours. Have done all the test (husband & wife both) and all are normal. Suggest me for positive result also tell me if heavy weight lifting in house core is dangerous for pregnancy?
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!
Infertility is a condition, which is diagnosed as the inability of the woman to conceive a child even after a prolonged duration of unprotected intercourse (for about 6 months to 1 year). This condition can affect both the genders. Infertility might cause immense societal embarrassment for the couple and can mar the joys of a relationship. The causes of infertility in male and female are as follows:
- In males, infertility might stem from injury to the testicles, erectile problems, premature ejaculation, infections due to sexually transmitted diseases, structural deformation of the testicles, little or irregular sperm count and blockage of the ejaculatory duct.
- In females, infertility might develop due to abnormal periods, polycystic ovarian syndrome, diseases which cause inflammation of the pelvis such as gonorrhoea and chlamydia, a disorder in the thyroid glands, blockage of the fallopian tubes and structural deformation of the uterus.
- The common reasons of infertility in both men and women can be attributed to increased body weight, old age, excessive consumption of alcohol, diabetes, mental anxiety, side effect of radiation therapy and prescribed medications.
As it is a holistic mode of treatment, Homeopathy can be used to treat infertility as the preparations do not contain any toxin and has zero side effects.
1. In men, if the reason behind infertility is irregular sperm count, then a prescribed dosage of X-Ray might help.
2. If infertility is caused due to erectile problems along with symptoms of severe mental stress, involuntary discharge of semen and lack of sexual desire, a prescribed dosage of Caladium or Selenium might be helpful.
3. If the discharge from the vagina appears to be acidic which gradually destroys the sperms, Borax might be prescribed.
4. If the woman suffers from episodes of irregular, but enduring menstrual periods, a prescribed dosage of Calcarea Carb might be helpful. If the duration of the periods is short, Pulsatilla might also be prescribed.
5. In women, if the symptoms include a lack of sexual desire along with excessive pain in the vagina during sexual intercourse, Sepia might be recommended. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
My wife is 6.5 week pregnant and no heart beats are seen yet, 2 months earlier she has gone through a miscarriage followed by a curating and heart beats were seen that time at 6.4weeks. This time we meet the Dr. at 5.1week and he call us after one week, when we visited the Dr. the size was 158mm and the week was showing 6.5 instead of 6.1week, the doc is saying you can't keep baby for 6 months after curating, so he is saying I can't say anything, please guide me.
I took emergency contraceptive" postpone 72" one hour after intercourse on 14th nov 2015.(due to condom breakage). My expected period was on 18th nov but I got bleeding on 23rd nov. After 23rd nov no sign of period. But negative urine pregnancy tests every week. My periods were regular before this. 28-30 day cycle.
I am 25yrs old. I am having irregular periods problem for 4months. By 4 months upto still I didnt get any periods. What can I do for regular periods? and what is the reason for irregular periods?
I'm 23 years girl, sometimes in a day, I feel too much burning in vagina area and urine too, it's too irritating, what to do for this, please help, its really so painful?
Is it any side effect of unwanted 72 pills. If if eat it after sex and then after eat medicine I will do sex one more time .is there any chance of pregnancy.
In a regular 25-30 day. Cycle from past 6 months. Which are the safest days for sex. And what if an I pill is taken within 18 hrs. I.E on the 6th day of cycle. What are the chances of pregnancy? How to know that I pill has wrked?
Hi, I have cyst in my ovary 3 cm and Doctor told me about blood test CA125 and report result is 18.10 U/ml is this cancer or not? Please tell me I am worried about it.
Today my wife did lot of walking as she is 4 months pregnant, while she was walking she was getting pain in her stomach ; shall I consult a doctor. Please suggest. One more question pregnant woman can chew chEwing gums ,please advice thanks.
I have daughter of 18 months. My tsh level was high in pregnancy. And advised thyroxine sodium 75 mcg, but I did not take medicine after delivery. And not repeated test after delivery. Is it important to check thyroid level now.
I am 38 years old unmarried virgin woman. I had recently been diagnosed with cervical polyp. When I checked on Internet, it was mentioned it mostly happens in case of pregnant women or old woman. I would like to know what could be the cause of this problem in my case and what is the treatment for this.
My wife found positive on pregnancy test 5 days back but last night she got bleeding heavily. Is it safe to use mtp kit now or it necessary to use. Please advise.
Hii I man a married man and I have 4 years old son. My wife doesn't have interest in sex she says that she doesn't likes it and from the past 7 mths we didn't have. please suggest me some medicine for her because she isn't ready to come to the doctor.
Garlic is an herb. It is best known as a flavoring for food. But over the years, garlic has been used as a medicine to prevent or treat a wide range of diseases and conditions. The fresh clove or supplements made from the clove are used for medicine.
Garlic is used for many conditions related to the heart and blood system. These conditions include high blood pressure, high cholesterol, coronary heart disease, heart attack, and “hardening of the arteries” (atherosclerosis). Some of these uses are supported by science. Garlic actually may be effective in slowing the development of atherosclerosis and seems to be able to modestly reduce blood pressure.
Some people use garlic to prevent colon cancer, rectal cancer, stomach cancer, breast cancer, prostate cancer, and lung cancer. It is also used to treat prostate cancer and bladder cancer.
Garlic has been tried for treating an enlarged prostate (benign prostatic hyperplasia; BPH), diabetes, osteoarthritis, hayfever (allergic rhinitis), traveler's diarrhea, high blood pressure late in pregnancy (pre-eclampsia), cold and flu. It is also used for building the immune system, preventing tick bites, and preventing and treating bacterial and fungal infections.