Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Suresh SharmaYour feedback matters!
What is heartattak how to lelif this problem and how to secure with this problem and how can I knw I suffer with heart attack what the semtams of heartattak.
I'm Sangeeta, age 34 year, suffering from cough and cold from many years, taken many treatment but there is no relief on it. Please help me what should I do.
Swine flu cases are on the rise.protect yourself and your children from swine flu by vaccinating yourself as well as your children . swine flu vaccine is available with us.
I have ring worm for over six months. It reappears again and again. Been taking Itaspore. What to do?
I am 24 years old male. I am suffering from tremor from last 2 years.(hands shakes while writing) could you please help me. Even my dad also has some problem. Is there any cure for it. Tell me if there is any medical precaution.
Peyronie's disease is a problem predominantly found in 3-9% of adult men, especially after 40 years of age. In the disease, a scar tissue is formed in the outer layer of the penis called Tunica Albuginea. Scar tissue is a just plaque inside the penis.
Peyronie's disease causes the penis to bend sideways or upwards and can make sex become difficult due to deformity and erection may be a painful process. It is usually associated with erectile dysfunctions, severe anxiety and reduced testosterone levels. It is worth noting that there are treatments for Peyronie's disease, however, the pain often goes away on its own, generally, in 6-18 months of onset, but the deformity stays.
Here is everything you need to know about this disease:
It is not known exactly what causes Peyronie's disease, however, there are some factors, which make it more likely than others. Here are those factors:
- Trauma: This is the most common factor which causes Peyronie's disease. It is believed that when someone suffers from tiny bleeding of the penis, which is very common in patients of Diabetes, the plaque starts to build up. The injury or trauma, which causes the bleeding may go unnoticed as well.
- Genes: Genes are also a possible cause of Peyronie's disease.
The symptoms of Peyronie's disease vary, such as:
- Pain on Erection: There is usually pain in erection during the initial phase.
- Bent penis: When the penis becomes hard before sex, it may bend downwards or sideways by more than 15 degree, so the vaginal entry becomes impossible or is painful for the partner.
- Scars: Tissue may form on other parts of the body, as well including the hand and feet. In fact, it has been said that men who have scarring in the hand, which affect the fingers are more likely to contract the disease as well.
One may see extensive scarring in hands in a disease called Dupuytren's Contracture.
- Wait & Watch: It is worth noting the acute phase with pain is treated by wait and watch, controlling contributory factors like diabetes, low testosterone and psychogenic factors. Antioxidants are useful. Large number of cases are relieved of the pain in 1 to 1.5 years.
- Intralesional injection: If the bend is significant enough to interfere in sexual functioning, It can be treated by injecting medicines in the plaque. The medicine, Xiaflex is currently not available in India and other medicines given are not very effective.
- Surgery: This is a last option when Peyronie's disease has not gone on it's own and medicines are not helping either. The two most common procedures performed are removing the plaque and putting a tissue graft in its place and also removing the tissue opposite the plaque to counter the bending effect. The results are fairly good.
Going for a Penile implant is the last option, which is a permanent solution and is commonly done in India. And, the success rate for Penile implant is also very high.
I am 37 years old. Have been masturbating right from my school days. Never been into relationship, as no girl ever liked me as a boyfriend. However, had the urge for sex so I masturbated. Many times for 4-5 times in a day, use to watch a lot of porn. But as I was having urge I visited massage parlor, but never got into sex, as there was no hint from masseuse. Recently, my regular masseuse gave me hand job, but I didn't get erection at all. She tried again this week, but again I didn't get erection. I think I have lost ability to sex. I am virgin. Will I be unable to enjoy sex now?
I am 52 year old person, that since last one year I feel sexual weakness, time of intercourse I discharge very early how can improve it please suggest, I am normal person.
Meri age 23 years hai. Main ek student hoon, government sector ke exams ki preparation kar rahi hoon. Meri problem ye hai ki main jab bhi kuch pardhti hoon ya phir daily ka koi bhi incident hota hai mujhe kuch samay ke bad yaad hi nahi rehta hain, pardhti hoon wo bhi kuch bhi yad nahi rehta, jo mere sath hota hai daily routine me wo aksar bhul jati hoon jaise kuch saman kharidne jati hu to shop pr bhul jati hu kya lena hain, apne social network sites ke password jaisi kai chize bhul jati hoon jabki pehle aisa nahi tha meri memory pehle bahut achhi thi choti se choti bat yad rehti thi, aisa bhi nahi ki meri neend puri naa ho rahi ho, proper neend bhi leti hoon, jabki aur lazy lazy feel hota hain jaise lagta hai body me jaan hi nahi ho aur neend bhi bahut jyada aati hain. Kuch month pehle doctor se consult kiya tha to unho ne LUPIFIT capsule prescribe kiya lekin usse bhi koi fark nahi hua. Mujhe thyroid hai eltroxin 25 mcg ki medicine khati hu. Aksar log bolte jinhe thyroid hota hai unhe memory loss ho jata hai. Kya ye sach hain? Kya meri bhi memory loss ho jaegi? Please mujhe suggestion dijiye jisse meri memory power achhi ho jaye. Thank You.
Hii, sir actully from one months I am feelling very sleepy I mean I sleep whole night very well and after that whole day from morning to evening I feel very weak and sleepy and so lazyness in my body. Please give a solution to me please solve my problem please.
What is menopause?
Menopause is that phase in the life of a woman when she can no longer reproduce. It involves the loss of fertility and the cessation of the menstrual cycle. The woman will stop bleeding every month and the ovaries stop producing eggs that can be fertilized. Menopause normally sets on after the age of 40 and bleeding may permanently stop by the age of 50.
Post menopausal bleeding
You are known to reach menopause when you have not been bleeding for 1 entire year. Even a small amount of spotting should not have taken place. Post-menopausal bleeding is when bleeding occurs after a year of attaining menopause. It can be a serious health disorder and requires medical attention without any further delay.
Reasons behind post menopausal bleeding
- Polyps that are mostly non-cancerous, unwanted growths on the cervical canal, uterus or ovaries are known to cause post-menopausal bleeding.
- Thinning of the endometrium that lines the uterus can cause unexpected bleeding. It can be due to the rapidly receding levels of estrogen in the blood. It is also known as endometrial atrophy.
- Endometrial hyperplasia is a condition that leads to the thickening of the inner lining of uterus (endometrium). It also leads to the growth of abnormal and malignant cells.
- Endometrial cancer
- Other health conditions such as reaction to hormone therapy, infections of the blood or reproductive organs, certain medications and blood-thinning drugs
- Cancer of the ovaries, uterus or cervix
How it can be treated?
- For diagnosis, you can undergo blood tests, ultrasounds, sonography and biopsy.
- Hysterectomy is done to remove the uterus and cervix can be conducted for a complete cure. It also removes the ovaries, fallopian tubes and other lymph nodes.
- Chemotherapy and other radiation therapies may be done for those who are in an advanced stage of endometrial cancer.
- Medications such hormone regulators must be taken to prevent complications.