Lybrate.com has top trusted Anesthesiologists from across India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Dr. Stuti MalhotraYour feedback matters!
I am 31 years old Male having back pain for the last nearly 8 years, consulted doctors, taken medicines but not getting relief totally. And permanently. Please advise.
I am suffering from back pain from last 2-3 months. I working minimum 10 hours sitting job and I think this pain is just because of my sitting job. Please help me and suggest.
There is over creation of muscles in hand near the shoulder, it always looks like a ring of bell. Thats why I always wear full shirts. Help me.
I am lady with age 55 years. Currently I am feeling pain in shoulder and upper half of the hand since last one month. I am also feeling a bit of high body temperature at the same time. When I got checked and took consultancy from doctor, typhoid has been recognized and doctor prescribed the drugs for the same and checked the hand pain same. Time and said don't worry nothing abnormalities have been observed in hand veins and muscles or joints, but till now even after the full treatment of typhoid my hand pain not gone. This is not the first time when fever observed with hand pain, two times earlier in the spam of four years severe hand pain observed with the fever and after the treatment of fever hand pain automatically got ended even specifically and without any treatment of hand pain. Kindly tell. Me why my fever resulting in shoulder joint and upper half of the hand pain? What characteristics it shows and what should I do?
Hi sir/ mam. I am 43 years and suffering with knee pain, doctor advised some pain killer and refer for physiotherapy. Can I go for walk in the morning, and what precautions should I take till the quadriceps strengthen?
Good morning Sir/Madam, From last few days feeling weakness and few days while I got up my left arm was not respond for few seconds and feel pain in my left arm and left leg. My brain also.
I am male 18 years old there is pain in my left arm from last 2-3 months what to do any suggestions?
Since I a m not able to sleep. From four to five days so what should I do to get rid of this problem and I also want to inform you that I am the sugar and bp patient also so please give diagnose as considering me sugar patient. And I also have pain in my knees and hands also and I have pain in my backbone also so please give me solutions of all this problems as soon as possible.
I am a diabetic and since last seven days suffering from back pain that is if I bent even a little I feel a current in my back that is too pin full. I have taken ultracet and today when the pain increased I took Nise Mr. with ultracet. Advice for better treatment.
I am 34 years old. i am suffering from neck pain, backache, and right leg paining and numbness, burning. Please help me.
II am Vinay Kohli aged 59 years living in Faridabad India. I have been having pain in both the knees for the last few years. I have been advised to get the knee replacement done by a few doctors. Need your advice on the best available implant.
Just started having pain in my entire leg starting from the lower back towards thecentre traveling down to the back of my leg down to my ankle. Which I presume and am sure is sciatica pain .would like to be suggested a homeopathic cure or precaution to prevent it from growing worse and relief pls.
I have knee pain from 2 month, I have used to massage with move, or painkiller but after 1-2 day refile, pain come back. Can you suggest best medicine for it.
Hello sir I wanna ask you question that's, I have body pains severely, particularly that on my back bone. So what I wanna do now.
Pain in neck for past five years. Lack of energy and lack of interest in day to day activities. Kisi bhi kaam me mann nahi lagta.
In Ayurveda, joint pain is known as 'Sandhigata Vata'. Arthritis and Joint pain are among the most prevalent problems faced by adults, mostly old people. As per ayurveda, 'vata dosha' Is responsible for joint pains and other discomforts associated with it. Natural remedies and proper lifestyle techniques can be utilized to balance the 'vata' to lessen the occurrence and severity of joint pain. Factors including,old age, obesity, injury and strenuous physical activities (that require a lot of joint movements) are responsible for disturbing the balance of your 'vata'.
The following are some ayurvedic home remedies that can be utilized to treat joint pain:
- Massage therapy: Warm coconut, castor, mustard, olive or garlic oil can be utilized to massage the affected areas to lessen the intensity of pain. If you massage the affected joints with natural oils, it improves blood circulation and relaxes the swelling and stiffness in the region.
- Hot & Cold Compress: Cold and hot compresses can be utilized to ease your joint pain effectively. Heat compression decreases the pain, increases the blood circulation and relaxes the swollen joints and muscles. On the other hand, cold therapy lessens the inflammation of the affected joint. Place hot and cold towel alternatively on the affected area to achieve immediate relief from persistent pain.
- Fenugreek: Ingest a teaspoon of ground fenugreek seeds and drink a glass of lukewarm water. Fenugreek has anti inflammatory and antioxidant properties that make it effective for joint pains.Follow this remedy every morning on a regular basis to achieve optimal results.
- Turmeric: Add a pinch of turmeric and a teaspoon of honey in a glass of lukewarm water and drink this solution on a regular basis for a week. Turmeric contains anti inflammatory and antioxidant properties, which makes it an excellent remedy for treating joint pains.
- Apple cider vinegar: Add 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar and a little honey to a cup of lukewarm water. Drink this solution twice daily, before your meals. Apple cider vinegar has alkalizing effect, which makes it an effective remedy to remove the toxins that are responsible for causing joint pain.
- Healthy diet: A balanced diet that comprises a lot of green leafy vegetables and fresh seasonal fruits is good for your joints. The uncontrolled intake of fatty food, dairy products, and high sodium diet must be avoided in order to avoid arthritis and joint pain.
Prevention is better than cure and in order to follow that it is always beneficial to get your complete body check up done from time to time. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.