Lybrate.com has top trusted Anesthesiologists from across India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Dr. Stuti MalhotraYour feedback matters!
Hello, I am anurag singh tomar and I an 28 years old. I have a small ganth in bach side. And I have also in my left arm wrist and some times it shows on left arm wrist and sime times it does not show and its paining when we move wrist up and down. So please tell me what should we do for this.
Meri wife ki age 28 hai usko hamesha dard rahata hai kabhi pet me to kabhi pith me aur ekdam dubali patli hai.
I am 51 years old. I am suffering from chronic constipation, due to chronic problem, also severe joint pains and allergy problem.
Back pain refers to a severe pain in the back due to a strain in the muscle and the associated ligaments of the spine. Back pain is a fairly common condition and almost everyone has experienced it at least once in their lifetime. The pain can be either acute (pain in sudden bursts) or chronic (lasting for more than a month). Back pain generally tends to subside if one takes appropriate measures.
You might experience the following symptoms along with back pain:
- Severe pain around the muscles which might stretch down to your feet
- Back pain will significantly limit the flexibility of your back
- If there are recurrent instances of high fever and severe gall bladder disorders along with the pain, a consultation with your doctor is highly recommended.
Back pain might occur due to the following reasons:
- Back pain might occur as a result of osteoarthritis (a disorder that is characterized by the breaking and wearing down of the flexible tissues at the end of the bones) and osteoporosis (a disorder marked by bones that are weak and brittle).
- It might occur as a result of a fatal accident or an injury.
- If you are a chain smoker and have a history of excessive alcohol or drug abuse, you are more likely to experience back pain.
- Back pain might also occur as a result of ageing, excessive weight gain, lack of regular exercising, cancer and instances of severe depression.
Ayurveda can be very useful for eradicating back pain. According to Ayurveda, back pain is caused due to the heightening of the ‘vata’ owing to an unhealthy diet, anxiety, and suppression of muscles, collectively called ‘dosha’.
The Ayurvedic remedies for back pain are as follows:
- A regular intake of 30 ml of Aloe Vera juice in the morning might heal symptoms of back pain
- A regular intake of a mixture of 5g Triphala churnam mixed with water before retiring for the night might help to ease the general discomfort associated with back pain.
- Consume a medicinal preparation of 100ml of Black Gram (Urad Dal) daily for a week in order to get rid of the pain.
- You can also perform Paschimottanasana (an exercise where you have to touch the toes and repeat the same for a few times) and Vayu Mudra (an exercise where you have to move the index finger on the thumb base and the thumb finger in closed proximity to the index finger while the other fingers remain in a perpendicular position) to get rid of the back pain.
- Cut down on your consumption of pungent spices. This is because these pungent spices tend to have a drying effect on the body, that in turn, might lead to severe back pain, especially in the lower back along with constipation. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
Besides all these, such people should always avoid sudden change in temperature like if you are sitting in AC, then switch off the AC atleast 15mins. before you move out of the car or the chamber or house.