Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Gurgaon. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Stem Cell Transplant
Submit a review for Dr. Sourav MaityYour feedback matters!
I'm suffering from dark forehead and dark circles around eyes my cheeks and everything on my face was good in tone but when it comes to forehead and eyes it's disappointing please give me a reliable answer so that I will take medication.
I am 20 years old male gender, day before yesterday in the morning I went to shit, suddenly blood oozed out from my anus, what is the cause and could you treat me please.
My color is dull and there is pimples black spots on my face so can you suggest me that how can I fair my color and also remove black spots from my face?
I just want to be free from my dark circles. Even m not addicted of mobile. But still have dark circles. What should I do?
Hiii Dr. Meri face skin aur neck skin dhup ki wajah se kali ho chuki hai aur kuch din bad meri engagement hai kaise recover karu.
My skin is oily and have open pores, kindly suggest the name of vitamin c table or powder which I can use for making acne serum.
Can I use tea tree facewash three times first I use the facewash at morning and then I used at 10: 30 and then at night.
I am 27 years old female, from last one year my facial skin has become very dull and dark. My hands and feet are also dark. Home remedies also do not make any effect. What to do?
I have black spots on my face and my back also. I have many pimples on my face. And I used Himalaya face wash but didn't see any changes. Can you please tll me. What should I do. please tll me.
Hello doctors, My skin is become very dry in winters. I am using lot of oil and moisturizing body lotion to get rid from some white (like wrinkles) spot on my body, specially on my lower back and legs and shoulders. I also took medication by consulting skin specialist. And the worst part is, that wrinkle like mark is coming on my forehead (face) from last three year. So please suggest me what to do about the dryness of my body. Usually I rarely sweat in any seasons after a hard physical work. And I have skin itching allergies when I took bath with soap. Help me please.
If all the products available in the market are no longer doing anything for your skin, then you can turn to the ancient science of Ayurveda. There are many fruits, vegetables and herbs that can help you get the perfect skin that glows with inner health. But before choosing the right herbs, you might consider what is your skin type.
According to Ayurveda, skin is of three types:
- Vata: this skin type is dry, delicate and thin by nature.
- Pitta: this skin type is soft, sensitive and thicker by nature.
- Kapha: this skin type is thick, oily and has high sun tolerance.
After you understand your skin type, you can add the following herbs to your daily skin regime:
- Sandalwood: Sandalwood is one of the most important Ayurvedic remedies. It is good for pitta and kapha skin types. You can use it to treat acne, whiten skin, moisturise skin, treat blemishes and rashes, and treat itchy skin.
- Aloe vera: Aloe vera is used in a lot of beauty products. It is good for kapha and pitta skin types. You can use it directly as a moisturiser or mix it with a face pack. It makes skin soft and gets rid of pigmentation.
- Turmeric: Turmeric is a blood purifier and has anti-aging and antibacterial properties. It is good for all three skin types. It can be used to brighten and moisturise skin, and also used to remove skin tan.
- Saffron: Saffron has been used to whiten skin for ages. Mix it with raw milk and olive oil for best results.
- Kumkumadi oil: Kumkumadi oil is an Ayurvedic mixture of 16 ingredients. It is good for skin whitening, removing tanning and marks from the skin.
- Carrot: Carrot is very good for vata skin type. It is an effective moisturiser. It brings much relief to chapped lips, itchy and dry skin. It makes skin smooth and youthful.
- Cucumber or cucumber seeds: Cucumbers are good coolants. It is also an effective antiseptic. It has anti-aging properties.
- Quince seed: Quince seed has anti-aging properties.
- Tulsi: Tulsi is antiseptic in nature. It is a natural toner and makes skin look fresh.
- Almond oil: Almond oil makes the skin glow and look youthful.
For optimum results, an Ayurvedic skin regime must be complemented by a healthy diet. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.