Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sonu Balhara AhlawatYour feedback matters!
Me and gf had sex and while having sex the condom tore. This was two days after her period finished ie. On 31st October. Since having the fear of pregnancy I gave her an ipill and she took it on 1st. And now which is 9th of November she had bleeding which she did not know the texture of it was reddish color in the morning and then later brownish read. Wat is happening. Is it withdrawal or breakthrough bleeding or implantation bleeding? I need help. Please.
Hello Dr. Mera questions ye hain ki m planing kr rhi hu for a baby. Nd mera period 18th April ko aya h. M kb sex kru jise main pregnant ho saku.
When it comes to the brain and IQ, is bigger better? Does size really matter? Is there really a connection between the size of your brain and intelligence? With the help of findings by neurologists and scientists, we seek to find out!
- Ailments and the brain: Scientists have found that children with autism have a brain that has grown in a disproportionate manner in the very first year of their life. This prevents the child from making connection in a normal manner. On the other hand, children and adolescents who suffer from Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder or ADHD show sign of having a much smaller brain size. Many scientists have shown that the size of the brain shrinks as we age and this does not have any visible effect on our cognitive abilities.
- It’s all relative: The size of the brain does not really have a bearing on the way a person’s cognition gets shaped. Even large mammals like elephants and whales are finally hunted and tamed by humans who have smaller brains in comparison. The brain is made up of billions of neurons, which need to function properly. It may be seen that scientists consider the brain mass in relation with the rest of the body so as to speculate about the cognitive abilities of the person. Why is this required? Large animals need a well functioning and proportionate brain size to control and run their organs with proper cognition for satisfactory results, which is what we humans seem to have done.
- Neanderthal brain: Historically, the earliest man or the Neanderthals are said to have had larger brains than we do. These people are believed to have brains that are at least 10% larger than the brains that we have in our modern times. The shape of their brain was different too. They were also heavily muscled people which had a bearing on the size and shape of the brain and bodies as well as the lean tissue within the brain. They also survived very successfully for a period of over 200,000 years, which obviously points to some form of elevated cognition, as per many scientists.
- Animals: While animals with small brains like lizards and reptiles do not perform too well on IQ tests, the animals with bigger brains like elephants and dolphins perform much better. But the medium sized brain of monkeys, lemurs and other animals are said to perform in the best manner. The correlation between the body size and the brain does not seem to hold good here, as per various researches.
So the verdict as per medical science and research stands divided! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Neurologist.
I have safe sex on 18 nov my date is on 29 of evry mnth. My date is late by 10 days. I have tryd everything. I have taken 4 pregnancy test in 3 days gap all r negative. I have also done wid blood test it is also negative. Please help wt has happen y I m nt getng my periods.
My vaginal area and inner labia part are extremely dark than my normal skin complexion. Is there any treatment to whiten/lighten my vagina to my normal skin colour and also I want to get pink labia as before (which has turned darker after puberty)
Is fast breath and breathlessness normal in the 7th month of pregnancy.. Suggest some health tips for 7th month of pregnancy.
Gud evening. My wife has missed her period. Almost 7 days now. V suspected Pregnancy n duly carried out tests with Pregocare test kit n I can on subsequent days in the early morning hrs. Both tests showed NEGATIVE. But she suspects Pregnancy n v have planned not to conceive for 2 years due her studies and career. V don't want to go for a surgical procedure MTP. V wud prefer a pharmacological method. But v dint want to go for an OTC abortion pill. V understand its harmful until next unless done under medical supervision. Hence consulting u.Lybrate connected my call to you @5: 20 PM. But there was no response. For the record, My wife z 26 years odd n fully healthy. Slim athletic. Vegetarian.Do not have your clinic address too. Watsapp @9651392603 in case you r too bsy the address. Regards. Abhilash.
Me and my girlfriend got intimated a month ago. We did almost everything apart from sex. I discharged over her vagina (not inside). Now it's almost above 45 days but she didn't had periods. Is it a matter of worry? What should I do? Is there any chances of her getting pregnant?
Hello mam I am 24 year. I have problem with my menstrual cycle until I take some medicines my periods do not come. I am curious whether I will face any problem during my pregnancy?
Sir or madam some sometimes I am getting In side of the heart that means side of the breast down of the neck I am thinking that because of weakness I am very week person slim my weight is 47 kgs or 46 kgs so please tell me what to do for be healthy doing meditation taking food timely all I am doing but also like this happening please tell me what to do how to cure this pain permanently how to stay healthy please tell me I am getting pain on the side of the breast neck downside getting tell me any medicine I will buy it and use please.
I have heard that there is a 5 years vaccine available in the hospital for which after injecting such vaccine women cannot be pregnant or deliver a baby for 5 years. Is it true? How much is the approximate cost of such vaccine? Is it available in private clinic also?
Last month I had unprotected sex on the second last day of my periods .I was bleeding for a day after I had sex. This month my periods are late by 9 days .do you think I'm pregnant?
Dr. I have pubic area itching and smelling since many days. I have nt trimmed my pubic hair. I don't know how to keep pubic area clean. What to do to get rid of my problems.
I have pcod problem. I am taking thyronorm 25 mg, ubiphene 200 mg, emgra 2 mg, folygel, ovabless, optogest 200 mg and injection LUPI HCG 10000unit. Is this worthfull.
I am suffering from irregular periods with every month extension of a few days. Sometimes. There is a burning sensation in my vagina. And also sometimes my color of urine get blackish frm pale.
I am depressed about my foreskin. When I try to pull it down it does not. Previously it used to move down. But few month back while having intercourse with my fiance, the tip of the fore skin bleed a little. After then the foreskin hole became smaller making it harder to pull down. If I try to pull down forcefully the it again start bleeding from that same place. I don't want circumcision. Please help urgently.
Acupressure is a traditional Chinese healing treatment modality which works on the principle that the human body carries a dense network of energy pathways. When these get blocked, the smooth flow of energy too is disturbed resulting in various diseases.
The Chinese identified points along these pathways which if stimulated, could re-balance the whole energy system and help in countering disease. This, in short, is the basic guideline of Acupressure.
Since energy pathways include some running at the accessible range of a needle, acupuncture, a form of acupressure uses needles, as fine as human hair, inserted in different acupuncture points on the hands and feet of the patient to normalise the energy flow. Acupressure also works on these pressure points but without the needles. The basic guideline of both acupressure and acupuncture is the same, and just the methodology differs. In acupressure, a practitioner uses fingers, seeds, blunt instruments and other objects to put pressure on the acupuncture points to normalise energy flow.
How is acupressure treatment given?
- Each point is on a meridian that is connected to a particular important organ of your body. So a sore point on your kidney meridian may indicate a problem with your kidneys.
- The practitioner listens to your case history and then starts treatment by pressing points on your hands and feet. He puts sustained pressure on each point while taking feedback from you about the soreness of a particular point. A sore point indicates a problem in blood circulation and stuck energy.
- It is how an acupressurist diagnoses and then cures a particular health problem.
- Acupressure can also be practised by you yourself by pressing points on your body. You need to be trained to do this, however.
- After putting pressure on points for anywhere between 30 minutes to one hour, the acupressurist usually attaches a tiny magnet to the point with tape for 24 hours.
- Anyone can go for acupressure treatment
- It has proven to be extremely efficacious in treating infertility, liver problems, pain, stress etc.
- It takes several sessions to cure a disease.
- While some practitioners merely treat local symptoms, genuinely trained acupuncturists practice their art as a comprehensive system of holistic medicine which heals the body, mind and the spirit.
There are no side effects of acupressure if precautions like the following are taken-
- Pregnant women should take care not to go in for acupressure treatments.
- Patients with life-threatening diseases like stroke or heart disease should consult their doctor before using acupressure or other alternative therapies.
- Acupressure does not cure bacterial infections so acupressure is contra-indicated for UTIs for example.
- Acupressure is also not a treatment for cancer, contagious skin diseases, or sexually transmitted diseases but can help alleviate symptoms.
After an acupressure session, take care to protect yourself from cold as your body heat is lowered. So, keep warm when you finish an acupressure routine. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.