Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sonu Balhara AhlawatYour feedback matters!
A lots of pain coming during my monthly periods. I can't bare it. I consulted many people but no use. What should I do to reduce the pain in abdomen?
I have back, stomach & leg pain whenever my monthly period happens. My period remains for 7-8 days. Is there any home remedy or medicine to minimise it.
After 56 days, during postpartum bleeding occurs two days onwards. First day less bleeding, second day more bleeding for every 4 to 5 hours 50 ml& it is bright red. What is happening in body?
The stigma attached to sexual health disorders.
Women and men suffer sexual dysfunction in silence, shame, guilt, and ignorance due to the stigma attached to it in many developing countries around the world. Making it more chronic and conditioning it deeper into their minds. They visit quacks and try all kinds of remedies but not science attached to sexual medicince. If only there was adequate sex education in our country a lot many individulas and relationships would be more healthy. There is a wide spread of hiv today and our country is amongst the leaders. As a sexual medicine specialist I would like to urge one and all that it's never too late to reach out and get yourself treated at the right hospital with a certified doctor. Physical, mental and sexual health are the there core elements of life and missing out on one when it is very much treatable is really very sad!
When someone intends to describe 'intercourse', the adjective painful is not the first thing to spring up in your mind. But more often than not, you or your partner might be suffering from a painful experience under the sheets that further complicates your relationship.
But to paraphrase, it doesn't have to be like this. If you are encountering pain on a regular basis, it is best to talk to your partner and to a doctor to get rid of the problems.
Below is a list of 6 reasons that could be responsible for a painful intercourse:
- Lack of sufficient lubrication: When the female member is turned on because of foreplay, there is an adequate amount of white mucous discharge in the vagina which works as a natural lubricant and makes penetration easy and comfortable. A lack of sufficient foreplay or a side effect of usage of medications for allergies and antidepressants might make your vagina dry which can cause pain. Also, intercourse before your menstrual periods can also facilitate the painful experience. This condition can be checked upon by usage of lubricants which will sufficiently moisturize the vagina.
- Inflammation of the bladder region can also cause pain during sex: It is recommended to urinate after sex in order to drain away the bacteria that might have entered your body during intercourse.
- Infection: Infection in the vagina, which can be denoted by the change of color in the vaginal discharge can be a reason for the pain. Also itching in the vagina (vaginitis) in case of women or infection to certain contraceptives for men can also give rise to pain.
- Inflammation of prostate gland: For males, severe pain just a few moments before ejaculation might be a result of prostatitis (inflammation of the prostate gland) and should be immediately diagnosed.
- Medical Conditions: If the pain during intercourse affects your whole body, then there is a possibility that the pain is a reason for some underlying serious medical condition like problems in the uterus, irritable bowel syndrome or ovarian cysts.
- Hormonal Imbalance: If you are pregnant or you have given birth just a few months back, you might feel pain during intercourse as changes in hormones during pregnancy might cause your vagina to dry up. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
She is seeing very weak she did not take any fruits and tablets and tonics she only take rice and pomegranates, and she wants to eat cerelac and she also like boost what I have to do if she has to become healthy and strong.
Can numerous fibroids and an enlarged uterus cause bladder prolapse? why does my gynecologist think my bladder bulging into my vaginal canal is a fibroid even after I was sent to a urologist for stress incontinence issues?
I am 38 years female having pain on left lower abdomen and burning and itching and dryness in vagina. Please let me know the prevention.
I am 22 years old and I am having scanty periods since 3 years I have low estrogen levels and thin uretus lining 5.1 mm .earlier I took Ayurvedic medicine like ashokarista but no effect .my doctor prescribed me for novelon tablets for 2 months and now for progynova 2 mg for 15 days alone and then 5 days with progesterone tablets .after using 1 month I am having Breast and stomach pain .what I should do? Any safe medicine? Or I should continue these?
My periods date was 20th August. Till it is absent. I had done preg kit test on 24th August. It was negative. Usually my periods is very regular. Now I am suffering in white discharge and mild back pain. Should I wait for few days or check up gynecologist?
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!