Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sharmila SolonkiYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor I am 24 years Girl. Last time when met with my friend we were going to have sex but we did not because my boyfriend had no condom so we just remove our clothes. He just rubbed my vagina. and it becomes wet. He just rubbed his penis with my vagina. Not more than anything. 1 day before my periods have been finished. Now it's about 6 days in which these days I am getting pain in my legs and back like I am having my periods. And my vagina also gets wet. Any time. Please suggest me something really fast what is it? Why it is happening because till that my vagina haven't got wet.
I am 18 years old and I am an boy. I have a big lumb on my right chest since 2 years. The left one is normal but the right chest appears like a breast.
Hello sir I am 39 years female. Use sometimes I - pill if had unsafe sex. May b 3 months once. Is this not good for health? Which is the best contraceptive? Pl. Guide me.
Have pain in my heals for the last 6 months or so. Intermittently get some relief for some time period when I get some prolonged rest. Please suggest treatment for the ailment.
Hi I took ipill twice in a week. One week later I got bleed for 4 days. I had my sex on 2nd and 8th day after the period end. I had I pill within 24 hrs and one week later I got bleed. When will my period come now? Is there any chance of pregnancy?
How to improve your eating habits
You are what you eat, and this rings true for everyone. What you eat impacts your health the most, much more than any other thing. What you eat also depends on your environment and the people you share your life with. However, cultivating healthy eating habits does not require a lot of effort. Making small changes to your daily habits and lifestyle is the only way to improve your eating habits permanently- diets only provide temporary help.
Here are some changes to make to improve your eating habits:
- Incorporate more fruits, vegetables, and whole grains into your diet while eliminating unhealthy foods.
- If you are working or studying away from home, try to pack healthy lunch and snacks for yourself to avoid eating unhealthy food daily.
- Don't eat straight from the packet - use a plate or bowl to control how much you eat.
- Don't delay or skip meals.
- Cut down your consumption of aerated drinks and sodas.
- Drink at least 8 glasses of water every day. Drink water after waking up and before sleeping. Being dehydrated may make you feel like you're hungry, so it is important to stay hydrated.
- Have homemade fruit and vegetable juices
- Eat 5-6 small healthy meals every 2-3 hours, every day, instead of having a few big ones. This regulates your blood sugar level and your metabolism.
- Don't skip breakfast, instead, make it rich with complex carbohydrates and proteins, so it can provide you with energy to get through the day. Try to include the following as your morning breakfast, oats porridge, eggs on multigrain toast or daliya with sprouts.
- Avoid artificial sweeteners in processed foods.
- Eat slowly as it takes about 20 minutes for your brain to register if you're full or not. Eating too fast leads to overeating, so chew slowly to digest your food better and control how much you eat.
- Use a smaller plate to control your portion sizes and avoid overeating.
- Know your cravings and do not snack when you're emotional. It is said that you crave crunchy and savory food when you're stressed, frustrated or lonely. Figure out what you crave and replace them with healthier alternatives.
- Do not eat mindlessly; concentrate on your food instead of watching tv or playing with your phone to avoid overeating.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Related Tip: Fresh Fruits Vs. Dry Fruits
I'm planning to get married in few months but my vaginal opening is too small, we tried several time's to have intercourses but all efforts are failure. We are very disappointed. Kindly help.
I am 23 weeks pregnant and suffering from stomach pain since last night with no movements. Is it normal or I should visit to doctor.
Hello sir, I am 22 years old girl my period delayed by 1 week and today mrng I gt brownish discharge. N aftr 3 hours it was white what could b the reason please hlp me doc .I dnt think i am pregnant.
I am 29 yrs old. In my first pregnancy the fetus was detected with cystic hygroma in 14th week so mtp had to be done. After three months I conceived again but suffered a miscarriage in 6th week. Several blood tests have been done with perfectly normal report. Its been 7 months since my last miscarriage. I have been taking iron supplements. Should we plan a baby now? will it be healthy?
10Dosages take. Deviry tablet due to my misings period but still my period is not coming. And use also kit for sure. Result is negative. Help me. please doc. What should I do now.
Ultra sound is commonly known as sonography. It is a process of reproducing ultrasound images of soft tissues of a particular body part and other organs on the computer screen with the help of the echoes of the sound waves produced by the transducer, a high-frequency generating instrument.
Ultra sound is commonly used during the different stages of pregnancy to denote the foetal health, date of delivery, birth defects etc. However, in recent times, the ultra sound has also been associated with the diagnosis of other body parts such as the eyes, heart, gall bladder, liver, ovary, uterus, kidney, uterus, testicles, and ovaries. Ultra sound has also been useful in conducting biopsies for suspecting cancer patients, although not all of the cancers are detected by this imaging process. 3D & 4D ultrasound imaging are useful for looking at a particular body portion with much more precision and in slow motion respectively.
The advantages of ultra sound are:
1. The process of ultrasound imaging is a painless and a fast one. It does not require any insertion of needles or similar objects to denote the problems of the concerned body part.
2. The process is more convenient as compared to other similar imaging processes like MRI, mammogram and x-rays as they can capture images of the soft tissues, blood flow & cysts more clearly than the other processes.
3. The process is free of any harmful effects as there are no chances of exposure to radiation as compared to similar processes such as CT scans or X-rays. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Dear Sir, Advice for my wife, Usako garam bahot lagti, even AC chalu ho phir bhi, Aur wo bahut thak jati he, She is working women and usaka Weight bhi have he bahot nahi but Body is heavy so what can I do which type of test requirement as per knowledge Vitamin B -12 and Thyroid test requirement, also BP check up, But normally BP is ok, no Diabetes no other major issues. So kindly advice me what can I do next so we will appointment for online test as per your advice. Please reply ASP.
Before 4 month unfortunately mera miscarriage ho gya tha. Lekin m 2 month se try kar rahi hu but m conceive nhi kar pa rhi hu. And mam give me some tips to stop miscarriage in next time.
My friend had unprotected sex last year July from then she got regular periods but some before her periods she gets burning sensation in her vaginal she is scared whether she got hiv she can't do blood test due to some family issues please help.
Caesarean section or C-section is fairly common today and most mothers do not realize that once their incision has healed completely, the scar tissue problems can still occur. Unfortunately, there are no instructions for how to heal and care for C-section scars after they go home. The general post-operative instructions from hospital include a list of activities to avoid like lifting heavy articles and driving.
Caesarean scars can cause pain well after they've healed. This happen at the site of incision, but in other areas as well. It's important to remember that the scar you see on a mother's lower abdomen is just one spot that scar tissue has formed. There are also internal scars which can spread throughout the body over a time period. This scar tissue can cause lingering pain and dysfunction well after labour and delivery.
When our body tissue gets damaged, scar tissue forms. After a C-section, scar tissue forms along the abdomen and uterus as part of the natural healing process. Caesarean scars can be painful and mothers feel pain or tightness in their scars when they are reaching, leaning, lifting or standing up straight. The scar can cause muscle, connective tissue, and nerve damage in areas adjacent to scarred area. Over time this can lead to pelvic pain, bowel problems like constipation and irritable bowel syndrome and painful sex.
C-section scars are typically located in an area where they can entrap nerves. This can cause pain and also create an urgency or frequency to urinate. The best thing for a new mother is rest and recovery and doing too much, too soon, after a caesarean is a health risk. It is important that to keep incision clean, eat well and avoid lifting heavy articles to support healing. It is recommended that mothers have lymphatic and myofascial massage two days prior to surgery and as soon as possible post-surgery. Lymphatic massage is a light massage assisting in drainage and allows the collagen to align with the incision.
At three months post-caesarean mothers can begin scar tissue release therapy that involves massaging of the scar tissue so it becomes softer and more flexible like the surrounding skin and internal tissues. It needs to be done with three dimensional focus, slowly and gently separating the adhered tissues in all directions. The scar tissue release therapy painful with a burning sensation for some mothers, while some only feel mild discomfort or no pain at all.
Regardless of the age of the scar, one could get benefits from scar tissue release therapy from injuries to burns to surgical scars. Surface and internal scarring from surgeries could be contributing to many of the issues. Sometimes scarring is just a piece of the puzzle of your pain and so a pelvic floor physiotherapy in addition to scar tissue release therapy is recommended. The scar tissue release therapy reduces the appearance of C-section scars. It softens tissues and increases circulation, which all lead to a lightening in colour of the C-Section scar.