Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Sharmila SolonkiYour feedback matters!
After miscarriage what would be the precautions need to take care and what is the duration time to have sex after miscarriage to become pregnant?
While having sex, my wife touched her vagina with my sperm on her fingers. Is it possible for her to get pregnant from this? It's been 4 months. What could be the symptoms of pregnancy to look out for?
Please help after foreplay my gf took ipill with in hour an after few hours she had a bid white discharge an sever abdomen pain an nausea she vomited after 24 hours an now its been 3 rd day she have an white discharge again I didn't cum inside just have 2-3 time Penetration's even she is still virgin. I mean I didn't brk her. What is this white discharge after three days is she pregnant please help her last periods were on 22jan an she took ipill on 10feb with in hour of sex what are the chances.
Hllo doctor. From some months my periods come not properly. Once it's come hardly one day. By irregular of periods. On my face I have many facial hairs. I'm too much worried about Tell me what should I do t regular of periods. Plzz.
Hi I am going. Through 6 week misccarg. But now I want to make my body strong so that I ll convinced as soon as possible. So what I do for that?
My wife had her mensuration cycle over on wednesday, then I had sex on thursday noon n I inserted my sperms into her, at that time she peed n had a very little blood coming out, late that night we again had sex n again I accidentally did the same although she went n peed right away, telling me the sperm was out. Next day she had urine check up with a negative results. Early morning on sunday she took unwanted 72 empty stomach on the 65th hour from the first sex. Is there any possibility of her getting pregnant.
Hi First night ko female ko bleeding ho to kya krna chaiye .aur bleeding kitti hoti hai? Aur first time sex me female ko dard ho to kya krna chaiye .kya dard hote huye bhi wo sex se mana nhi kregi?
I am 23 years old and I weigh 78 kg. I am having polystic ovarian syndrome. My periods are normal. Will it affect my fertility? If so can the issue be over come by loosening the weight.
I had unprotected sex before 15 days. My menstruation date was on 19th but it skipped. I don't want to be pregnant. please suggest.
Hi, I had a sex with my wife but she is not getting pregnant I think there is some problems in me. I use to masturbate every day before marriage and my sperm is water type please help to cure it and I think my sperm count is low. Please advise.
What are the problems to have sex with a two week post delivery mother? Will it affect the baby? How to have a safe sex? Please respond. Thanks.
STDs or diseases that spread due to the exchange of bodily fluids and most of them are treatable in nature, but one should get them treated as soon as poosible and should not ignore them as them can turn fatal as well. And, yes STDs can also spread without having sex. Some of the most common way of getting STDs without penetrative intercourse is mentioned below.
The most common way of contracting Sexually transmitted disease without sexual intercourse is:
1. Pucker up: Kissing can also cause STDs. Infections can be transmitted through the saliva if you swap your spit. Diseases like Mononucleosis and STD’s like herpes can be transmitted through kissing. This can cause cold sores and infections in the mouth.
2. Oral sex: If a person has an STD, he or she can easily transmit the disease to their partner by having oral sex. During oral sex, fluids from the genitals can flow to the mouth and vice versa. For example STDs caused by herpes simplex virus 2 can be easily transferred by oral sex. Chlamydia can also be transferred by oral sex. This can cause infections and immense discomfort in your throat. STDs can be prevented by wearing a condom or using a dental dam during oral sex.
3. Contaminated foods: You can also develop STD like Hepatitis A from food which is contaminated. If a person infected with an STD prepares your meal without washing his or her hand after using the restroom, it can easily contaminate your meal thus, transmitting the disease.
4. Touching bases: Skin to skin contact or indirect contact with a person who already has an STD can make you prone to contracting STDs. It can be caused by using an unwashed sex toy with an infected person and also with hand to genital contact.
5. Tanning salons: STDs can be easily spread from person to person by means of a tanning bed. If the surface of the tanning bed is contaminated by someone who has STDs, the risk of developing an STD increases for the next person who ends up using the same bed.
6. Razors and syringes: Sharing a razor or anything which pierces or cuts the skin is an easy and common cause behind contracting an STD. If the razor cuts the skin of an infected person and is contaminated with blood, the next person using that razor can develop STD due to blood contact. The same may be said of a syringe where users share them. Many people, especially drug users shared common syringes which resulted in large scale transmission of HIV. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I am 20 year girl. I have some glands in my breast without pain. mammography done. It is fibroid only. Is it harmful in future.
Cucumber has given away to be grand for sexual stamina. I was reading an article about erectile dysfunction and what things can make it better and cucumber was on top of the list. Cucumber helps to make you last longer and it is dubbed by some as the organic “Viagra”
It has other benefits as well:
Apart from the above said benefits cucumber is also great for your health in general. It is a great digestive aid and helps your digestive track to become smoother. It is also good for removing toxins from the body. Removing these toxins from the body is also good for your sexual health so by using cucumber you get a double whammy.
How to use cucumber:
You can add cucumber to your lunch with your sandwich or just eat a bowl of green salads at night. It will do wonders to your health and you will start feeling the difference in a month or so.
The miracle juice:
Take a cucumber and blend it with some water and garlic cloves. The juice is not the most delicious you have ever had but it sure is very effective. Have this twice a day for fifteen days and you will start feeling as if you have put a new engine down there.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!