Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Gurgaon. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sharda Sethi
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sharda SethiYour feedback matters!
Is there any medicine which can be taken after 10 days of sexual exposure to reduce chances of hiv? Thanks.
I am 30 year old female mother of a child normally my period last for full five days with heavy flow but when it's delayed then it last longer with mild flow like not to wear pad this time it is coming from last 15 days please advise pill to stop and have regular next month.
My wife is having polycystic ovarian disease due to that she was not able to get pregnant for about 2 years, kindly tell me abt the treatment.
1. Low calorie food; stops cravings.
A cup is only 130 calories! it also stays in your stomach longer, making you feel full longer. You will have less hunger and cravings.
2. Provides high levels of fiber, low levels of fat, and high levels of protein.
It’s on the short list for the highest protein levels of any grain.
3. Stabilizes blood sugar and reduces risk of diabetes (type 2)
The high fiber and complex carbohydrates slow down the conversion of this whole food to simple sugars. The high levels of magnesium nourish the body’s proper use of glucose and insulin secretion.
4. Removes your bad cholesterol (without affecting your good cholesterol).
Many studies have shown that the unique fiber in oatmeal called beta-glucan, has beneficial effects on cholesterol levels
5. Gluten-free safe.
I am gluten sensitive and have no problem with oatmeal. If you are gluten intolerant or have celiac disease there is some cause for concern. Oats lack many of the prolamines (proteins) found in wheat (gluten) but oats do contain avenin. Avenin is a prolamine that is considered toxic to the intestinal mucosa of avenin-sensitive individuals. Oats can also contain gluten from nearby wheat field contamination and processing facilities. Many studies have shown that many celiacs can consume wheat free oats with no problems.
6. Contains lignans which protect against heart disease and cancer.
Oatmeal, like many whole grains, contains plant lignans, which are converted by intestinal flora into mammalian lignans. One lignan, called enterolactone, is thought to protect against breast and other hormone-dependent cancers as well as heart disease.
7. Contains unique antioxidants beneficial for heart disease.
A study at tufts university shows that the unique antioxidants in oatmeal called called avenanthramides, help prevent free radicals from damaging ldl cholesterol, thus reducing the risk of cardiovascular disease.
8. Protects against heart failure.
A harvard study on 21, 000 participants over 19 years showed that found that men who enjoyed a daily morning bowl of whole grain (but not refined) cereal had a 29 percent lower risk of heart failure.
Guess what grain is most easily found and prepared unrefined – oats.
9. Enhances immune response to disease.
The unique fiber in oatmeal called beta-gluten also has been shown to helps neutrophils travel to the site of an infection more quickly and it also enhances their ability to eliminate the bacteria they find there
10. It tastes good!
All oats whether in flakes or groats form have gone through a heat process which gives them their rich nutty flavor. This keeps them from spoiling. They have also been hulled. This process does not strip away all the bran and germ allowing them to retain a concentrated source of fiber and nutrients.
I'm 50+ had the problem in my testicles which block the spermatozoa to conceive any 1.What's the latest remedy? fluid is okay and never had a problem in good sex so far.
Can I got married in the month of 29th nov 2017 so till date am not pregnant means last month I took medicines for extra period days. every time when I mix up with my husband why the sperms r gets leaks every time little sperms. How many times should I mix up with my hubby for getting pregnant early v only dos once per day date to at midnight. My height approx 4.11 my hubby 6.00 and my weight 53 and my hubby 101 so now am in menses of first day what to do to get pregnant early. With my hubby.
Sago or sabudana is often considered as a super food which is full of energy and carbohydrates. Sago is basically extracted from the sago palm trees or more importantly from their stem in a starch form. In some regions, sago is also popularly known as tapioca pearls. It is one of the rich sources of starch and carbohydrates and is used as a culinary delicacy in many cuisines, especially in India. Let’s have a glance at some of the health benefits of including sago as a part of our diet.
- Aids in digestion: Pearl sago is best used as a baby food as it is easily digestible and can be great on your internal tissues. Even adults who suffer from the problem of digestion can safely include sago in the diet as it helps aid digestion and is also an anti-inflammatory agent.
- Nutritional Supplement: Sago grains are pure sources of carbohydrates. There are minuscule (about 2mm in diameter) but they pack a powerhouse of carbohydrates and contain little protein, vitamin C, minerals. They also have traces of calcium which can be beneficial in bone rebuilding.
- Herbal remedy: Sago is used in Ayurveda and also as a part of many home treatments in keeping the body cool. It is used along with rice to maintain the temperature of your body. It is also a staple diet in some continents and the herbal remedies using sago are widely popular in traditional spas across the world.
- Sago Cuisines: Since they are extremely comfortable with your body, sago is used in a wide variety of cuisines and can be used best as a breakfast dish as an alternative to cereal. They are also used in pancakes and they are a good source of energy to make you perform your daily activities throughout the day.
- Energy booster: Sago food is full of energy, and is often served as a dish to break the fast. If you have been recently treated for an ailment then you can look at having sago as a part of your diet. It has enough energy to combat the weakness and ailments your body has just undergone. Also, they can be safely had by any individual - irrespective of their age.
Always keep them in dry and airtight container. Moisture should be avoided at all cost to increase its longevity. The white pearls of sago become white when soaked in water and turn translucent when cooked or boiled. You can experiment a lot with sago based food and you can be sure to feel the difference. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.