Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Gurgaon. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sharda Sethi
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sharda SethiYour feedback matters!
I had lump on 6th of Aug Upto negative on 16 Sept Usg reveals left ovarian hypoechoic cyst measuring about 5 cm with increased endometrial thickness Dr. prescribed duphaston for three days And advice to repeat upto after few days Is it a pregnancy or a delayed period because of ovarian cyst.
The sexual health of a human being depends on various factors. These may include the physiological make up of the individual as well as the emotional well being and finally also, the physical health of the person.
Ailments, illnesses and diseases can have a huge bearing on the sexual health of an individual, and a cancer patient is no different. Cancer can have a profound effect on one's sexual health:
- Sexual Dysfunction: There are various kinds of cancer and cancer treatments that can suck the energy out of the patient. This also affects the sexual drive and health of the patient. Sexual dysfunction is a common by product of many such treatments, with at least 50% women patients suffering from the same, after breast and cervical cancer.
- Surgery: This is a factor that has a high relation with the sex drive of the patient. Any surgery that is related to cancer usually takes a toll on the body, and leads to a diminishing interest in various areas like food, and sex.
- Tumour: The size and location of the tumour has a major effect on the way a person behaves sexually after treatment and surgery. The tumour decides the severity and aftermath of the treatment and surgery, as well as the amount of tissue that is eventually removed. This can affect the performance and interest of a person in terms of sex.
- Chemotherapy: This kind of therapy and treatment as well as a lot of radiation can lead to side effects like nausea, vomiting, loose motions, dizzy spells, weight loss or gain, and even loss of hair. All these factors greatly affect the person's self image and self esteem which in turn have a bearing on how the person reacts sexually. Most men and women do not have the energy or the drive for sexual intercourse after chemotherapy.
- Prostate Cancer: Getting an erection and achieving ejaculation becomes quite a challenge with this kind of cancer because of the location of the prostate gland where the tumour is generally located.
- Hormones: While the hormones get altered during the treatment and also due to the hormonal treatment that is a part of the therapy followed for cancer patients, the psychological impact and the sexual disinterest is apparent in the patients as well.
Actually my cousin has an menstrual cycle problem. For her the periods is not going properly. Its going drop by drop its seems, that too for 11 days. Could you please suggest how to solve that issue. Starting it was going properly. Now what the thing is that she is presently doing work. So, that she is travelling nearly 5 hours. After that she is facing that issue it seems.
Garlic can do wonders to your libido. Garlic has always been seen as a miracle herb that heals body organs. It normalizes the blood flow especially towards the penis. Many ancient civilizations have used garlic to increase and heal the sexuality. I have personally tried garlic and can vouch for its powers. It is not only good for vitality and little jhony it is also great for your general health.
How to Use:
You can eat three to four garlic cloves daily for a if you are having difficulty getting an erection. You can cut that down to three times a week after a month. that is if you start feeling better down there. you can also use grated garlic in your meat to get the desired result but raw garlic cloves work much better. Your breath will be awful but I am sure your partner won’t complain after your performance in bed.
Increasing the effectiveness:
In order to increase the effectiveness of the treatment you should cut down on the trans-fat. This will not only help you get in better shape but also will help your boom, boom to go zoom zoom.
I ejaculated semen on her vagina simultaneously she ejaculated too. But she took an ipill after 25 hrs of this event. What will happen? Will she be pregnant still?
Infertility is an issue that arises when a couple is not able to conceive even after having intercourse without protection for a period of up to or beyond 12 months. This problem can be in the male or female or in both partners. While there are many kinds of treatment methods that can be used to treat and manage infertility to help a couple conceive naturally, there are also many instances where the couple may have to go in for other semi invasive methods that can be used in extreme cases. Intrauterine Insemination (IUI) and In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) are two methods that are used in such cases. Let us understand both the methods and the difference between the two.
Intrauterine Insemination (IUI): It is a process wherein the woman’s womb is injected with motile sperm. This method is done in keeping with the ovulation cycle of the woman, and it may be conducted a few times in the days, right after the ovulation starts. The process of ovulation is usually diagnosed by a doctor and the insemination process is timed accordingly.
In vitro Fertilization (IVF): It is a process that is slightly more complex than IUI. It is one of the most successful methods that is in use for couples who have tried every other kind of treatment for infertility. In this process, the eggs are retrieved from the ovary and then harvested. This is done with the help of a process of stimulation of the ovaries. The fertilization of the eggs happens in a lab.
Insemination process: While the motile sperm is injected in the woman’s womb during the process of IUI, in IVF, the process is slightly different. In this case, the eggs are fertilized in a lab so as to form embryos. These are then placed in the woman’s uterus.
Preparation: While IUI needs a proper process of studying the ovulation cycle of the woman so as to detect the same, in IVF, the process of ovulation has to be stimulated using hormonal injections and other types of drugs so as to extract eggs that need to be fertilised. In this case, IVF tends to be a more intense method of treatment.
Chances of pregnancy: In IUI, the chances of pregnancy depends on whether or not the fallopian tubes pick up the sperm and whether or not the egg and sperm meet each other. In IVF, the chances of pregnancy depends on the age of the woman as well as the causes behind infertility. Also, the efficacy of IVF depends from patient to patient and also on the quality of the IVF laboratory where the treatment happens. In IUI, the practices are more standard. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an IVF Specialist.
Hi Doctor, Greeting for the day! My LMP was on 09October 17 I have been consulted doctor they told im pregnant my concern is I haven't felt any sickness usually a pregnant woman gets morning sickness but I do not feel any sicknesses is it right sign or should I consult a doctor.
It is a wonderful feeling when you find out that you are pregnant. You feel ecstatic about being pregnant and end up deciding names for your soon-to-arrive child/children. It is good news for you, your partner and your entire family. Your family will end up giving you tips about your pregnancy and how to take care of yourself and your baby. Along with their tips, here are a few other things you should know during pregnancies:
1. Medicine for headaches is harmful: If you are taking medicines for headaches during your pregnancy, you are risking a miscarriage. The risk of having a miscarriage might increase to 2.4 times if you are taking medicines belonging to the category of non aspirin non steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. These drugs can also cause congenital defects if you take them during your pregnancy. The only safe way to get rid of headaches during this time is by relaxing and you might consider having an acetaminophen as a pain reliever.
2. Stay calm and cool: This is very important as your temperament is going to affect the baby directly. If you are anxious or unhappy, your baby will also be the same. If you have too much of negative feelings while you are pregnant, it will also affect the temperament of your baby, as in your womb, they will be preparing to come out to a very negative world as they keep growing in an acidic and a more toxic environment. Hence it is extremely important to be happy, cheerful, and calm.
3. Exercise is beneficial: Contrary to popular belief, you just do not need to lie down or sit throughout the day to have a healthy baby. In fact, you need to be active and you need to move around and exercise. You need to move your muscles so that they do not become stiff. In fact, mothers who regularly practiced aerobic exercises had babies with healthier hearts than those who didn't do any type of exercise. But you should always take your doctor's advice on which exercise to do and which ones you should avoid.
4. Eat well: The more you eat, the less will be the chances of your baby suffering from obesity. But that absolutely doesn't mean fatty foods; as that will make your baby prone to suffering from obesity. Eat healthy, less fattening foods to have a healthy baby. Even if you get overweight by eating healthy food during your pregnancy, do not fret. Your baby will still be healthy and have less chances of suffering from obesity.
Rise with the sun. This will be easy to do if you go to bed before 10:00 p.m. Waking up early gives you time to concentrate on your morning ablutions, and to prepare a good, nourishing breakfast. In addition, it gives you time to enjoy the early morning calm of nature.