Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dermatologists online in Gurgaon. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SharadYour feedback matters!
I have excessive dandruff and so over hairfall too. What should I do. I am very much tensed. Please help me.
I have facial hairs on cheeks and upper lip an it's prominent. Pls suggest me what to do to get rid of that. Any creams will be effective? I have sensitive skin. Pls help me.
Please read it carefully. I am facing the problem of hair fall as well as dandruff. There is minor hair fall but the dandruff particles are extremely big in size and is present in large amount. There is continuous itching and irritation in the scalp .There has been no improvement even after me trying a lot of shampoos. PLEASE HELP!
Hi, I am 20 years old and am suffering from hair fall problem. Hairs are becoming weak and rough and also suffering from dandruff. What should I do?
Hello. Am in serious trouble from past 4 years and I see no hope. I am a 22 year old male. During my puberty every thing was normal. Hormonal changes in my body were completely normal. My muscles. Body hairs. Voice deepening every thing took place. I was like a normal male attracted towards, girls, having good sexual instinct and completely active. But when I reached 18- 19 years. Suddenly my sexual instinct started declining, my libido became very low, I started feeling lethargy constantly with lower back pain. My sperm thickness got reduced. I was shocked with the fact that how it could occur at such age. But the truth I am in serious trouble. Have never been in depression, neither I have obesity and I am very active person. From past four years I am suffering with extreme low libido. What could be the reason behind it? My family doctor made me do some urine test and he told me that I am totally fit. But it know that something is seriously wrong.
How can I prevent my skin from pimples and black spots. What precautions should I adopt to avoid such skin problems?
I was fair now my skin has become tan. I want my fairer look again which cream you will recommend mr.
Out of many different type of skin infections people suffer from, atopic dermatitis is one that is fairly common. This condition often affects infants and young children, but may also persist into adulthood or affect adults as well. Patients suffering from this disease often see it alternate between flares and periods of remission where it may seem like the condition has cleared up completely. In many cases, children who have experienced a permanent remission from it are left with dry skin that is easily irritated.
The exact cause of this skin condition is not clear, but it is understood to be triggered by a combination of hereditary and environmental factors.
- People with highly sensitive skin have the highest risk of suffering from this condition.
- It has also been associated with a number of other atopic disorders such as asthma and seasonal allergies along with allergies to certain types of food.
Dry skin, redness and excessive itchiness are common symptoms of this condition. Other symptoms vary from person to person and their reaction to the itching. Ideally, you should not scratch your skin, if you suffer from atopic dermatitis. Scratching and rubbing the skin can worsen the condition. In some cases, this can lead to the development of thick, leathery skin while in other cases it could lead to the development of papules or raised bumps on the skin. Further scratching of these papules can make them infected and crusty.
The treatment for this skin condition depends on the patient’s age, overall health and symptoms presented. There are three main goals of treatment for atopic dermatitis; healing the skin, preventing flares and treating symptoms as they appear. Much of caring for the skin involves developing skin-care routines, identifying exacerbating factors, and avoiding circumstances that stimulate the skin's immune system and the itch-scratch cycle.
- Skin care is the first aspect of treating this condition. It is essential to keep the skin clean and follow a simple regimen.
- Avoid using multiple soaps, lotions, fragrances etc and have a lukewarm bath with a mild chlorine solution.
- Moisturize your skin immediately after your bath before drying your skin.
- Pick creams instead of serums and try to pick one that is as free of fragrances and chemicals as much as possible.
- Medication for this condition usually involves corticosteroid creams and ointments.
- Immune moderators may also be prescribed to suppress the immune system and speed up the healing process.
- Antibiotics to treat this condition may also be prescribed in pill or cream form, though the former is often found to be more effective.
- In rare cases, the patient may also need to be hospitalized for a few days. This restricts the patient’s exposure to allergens and irritants. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.
I am 26 years old. I got white hair on my chin. Not in head. For that any medication and which natural shampoo I have to use?
Hi My eyebrow hair are getting grey and I observed that they are increasing. Also within 15 days I suddenly observed that these hair had got grey. Can you tell me why this has happened. I am 29 years old.
Beauty is something which is a lot more than just skin deep. However, that really does not mean that adequate care is not taken for a person’s skin. So what does that mean when it comes to what a person has to do?
Quite a few things, as a matter of fact!
- To start with, a person who is interested in making sure that his or her skin is clear should focus on making sure that the diet he or she is following does everything that is beneficial for the skin.
- There are quite a few foods which do go a pretty long way in making sure that the skin stays healthy. Foods which are rich in Vitamin C are good to have in order to be able to achieve this purpose.
- When a person eats, he or she should make an effort to maximise the diversity on his or her plate. This can take the form of a range of vegetables or fruits. To make good use of an example, carrots are great. All a person needs to do in order to harness their beneficial effects is to just cut them up and mix it with other vegetables and make it a salad.
Everyday foods for great skin!
- Spinach and swiss chard are also some good options to incorporate in a meal. If a person does not like the taste of spinach, pumpkin does serve to be a reasonable replacement.
- Out of all the different types of fats there are, Omega-3 fats are the best and some fats can cause a lot of trouble to the skin. Fish are quite high in omega 3 fats and this is a great dietary option to reduce the adverse impact which is had on the skin as a result of too much exposure to the sun. If a person happens to be vegetarian, some other good options would be in the form of walnuts and ground flaxseed.
- Rather than eating processed foods, it is better to eat foods which are whole in nature as they can do a lot of good for skin of the person. Yogurt, nuts, and multigrain breads are good options which fall under the whole foods category.
All in all, as long as a person is careful about the foods that he consumes, there is really no reason at all as to why his or her skin cannot be in perfect health. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.
I am having light red marks on my skin in armpit areas. What are they. I do not feel itching but how to clean them?
मेरे चहरे पर pimples हो गए है मेंने कई प्रकार के facewash भी use करे पर कुछ नही हुआ तो मे कुछ suggestion चाहता हु ।।
I am prone to pimples, and they generally comes out when I trim or shave. I am taking proper medicines for it but still there is no quick improvement.
There are a lot of misleading information going around, especially online. So all that you read online, may not be correct. Sex is a topic that has been much hushed about, thus leading to the birth of many baseless rumours and embarrassing myths. Don’t believe in every single detail you come across online, they have got their own glitches. But hey! You do need to know the truth about it all, and this article tries to do just that.
Here are a few embarrassing myths and facts about sex which you may come across:
1. Myth: You do not get pregnant the first time you have sex
Fact: You can get pregnant anytime after you have penetrative sex. There is no such stipulated count or time as to when you get pregnant. The moment you have penetrative sex, certainly without any protective measure, the chance of pregnancy goes up.
2. Myth: Men think and want more of it as compared to women.
Fact: This is not true. The desire for intimacy and sex varies among individuals, irrespective of the gender.
3. Myth: Having sex in a pool drastically reduces the chances of contracting any STD.
Fact: Generally, maximum STDs (sexually transmitted diseases) are contracted by coming in sexual contact or through unprotected sexual intercourse. Having sex in a pool with a person already infected with any STD will automatically up your chance of contracting the STD as well. Water cannot prevent the transmission of any STD.
4. Myth: Douching after indulging in sexual intercourse can prevent a pregnancy.
Fact: Douching is definitely not a method to prevent pregnancy. And it’s about time this myth gets busted. Douching with soda, water or any other fluid can only guarantee infections in the genitals and nothing more. This is because douching disrupts the natural balance of the vaginal bacteria, thus also disturbing the pH balance of the vagina. The only way you can prevent a pregnancy is by using protection or taking birth control pills if you’ve had unprotected sexual intercourse.
5. Myth: It isn’t possible to contract STDs if you just have oral sex.
Fact: While it is true that maximum STDs are spread through unprotected vaginal intercourse, there are certain STDs, the transmission of which might not be only dependant on vaginal penetration. STDs such as HPV, Herpes and Syphilis can spread even if you just have unprotected oral sex. So, even if it is oral sex that you want to enjoy, do not give the protection a miss. Dental dams are always available at your disposal; using which might curb risks of such STDs. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.