Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjay SharmaYour feedback matters!
I always have a burning sensation in the chest. So I do not feel like eating. I just eat little but still my stomach comes out. Please help regarding this.
My friend keep on scratching on his buttocks, due to continuous scratching of the skin wounds (like patches) are formed on the buttocks. He will feel some what good after scratching but the output of that scratching is too high which results in the formation of new wounds. He dint use any medication till now. How to resolve it, please resolve it as soon as possible.
Hi i Am 45 years, suffering from tonsils frequently, am taking agitromisin anti biotics. After one month again tonsils effects. Is there any permanent solution in homeopathy. Please suggest.
My wife is suffering from Migraine problem for last 4 years. Consulted doctors but no permanent solution. Please let me know how she would be cured ?
#erectile dysfunction is a disease when there is a problem in getting full penile erection or hardness while doing #sexual intercourse or masturbation. It can be caused due to hormonal imbalance, avitaminosis, weakness, stress, #smoking, drinking, or due to some neurological disorder.
Ed can be treated permanently and one can lead a normal life for a long time, we ask the patient to walk for 45 minutes take good diet, stop smoking, stop drinking if a patient is treated for ed nicely then it can be treated once for all.
I'm suffering form dry cough for the last 2 weeks and I have chest pain whenever I cough hard. Can you suggest what should be done ?
I have 4 months child but I and my husband was together last night onces only but I'm getting fear again I will get pregnancy right now I'm not interested and I am not getting milk pls give suggestions have drink the papaya juice it's right or not.
I am suffering from erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation and I use vigora but not satisfied with it so I want to complete cure.
Is that necessary to get checked out if we are having cold and cough for more than 15 days. please advise?
Sleep is the best reliever of all stress and physical pain. Not only is it important to get sleep, but also to sleep soundly and without any disturbance. The quality matters. Here are a few tips to get better sleep:
- It is important to maintain the same sleep schedule every single day. This helps to naturalize your body clock and get the best quality sleep.
- Switch off all mobile phones, laptops and other electronic devices. Their artificial glow not only hampers your eyesight, but also prolongs the amount of time your body takes to relax and fall off to sleep.
- If your back pain causes you to continually wake up in the middle of the night in discomfort, then sleep with a pillow or cushion between your legs so as to straighten out your back and relieve pent up stress.
- The importance of your pillow can never be stressed upon enough. Your pillow should be not too fat, hard or soft. It should just about support the natural curve of your neck, so that it is perfectly aligned with the centre of your body. Correct sleeping postures are extremely important.
- Make sure your room is nice and dark so as to stimulate the secretion of a hormone called melatonin that is regulated by light exposure. Darker the room, greater melatonin, making you more sleepy.
- Those who exercise regularly and well are known to be fitful sleepers. Exercise well before bedtime. If required, do some light yoga or stretching exercises that promote sleep.
- What you eat throughout the day makes a difference to the quality of your sleep. Stay away from too much caffeine, alcohol, or a heavy meal just before sleeping. They only make you stay awake for longer and may cause heartburn or stomach trouble. Don't drink too much water, or else you will be making more midnight trips to the bathroom than clocking those sleep hours.
- Try to keep your head clear of all worries and stress when in bed. Regular meditation and deep breathing can help.
There is no end to all the things you can do to sleep well and comfortably. It is important to be self-disciplined to sleep well and hence be a healthy individual.
Related Tip: "5 Great Things To Eat For People Suffering From Poor Sleep"