Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Gurgaon. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjay GuptaYour feedback matters!
Is contraceptive device IUCD Is safe or not. Yesterday a gynaecologist suggest me this hormonal IUCD. Dr. tell me this is a five year contraceptive device, no need to worry. Dear Lybrate doctor pl tell me about this. Mala d fails lactation starts. Copper T failed, bleeding starts, tab.bgap failed, unwanted pregnancy, we do not want tubectomy or vasectomy. Pl tell what precaution reg. Sex if Dr. Insert this device in uterus. If this device harmful to my sexual organ, or any other problem during sexual intercross.
I am 28 years old. I am having sugar but I did not maintained for diet. Please give me suggestions for food control.
I am 29 year old recently colonoscopy has been done in there is 4 Cm rectal ulcer identified, I am suffering form ulcerative colitis since two years, in morning I need to go washroom 3-4 times, sometime condition are okay but some time worsen ther is bloody stool, almost daily mucus discharges and in morning daily I feel pain in stomach and rectum after passing the stool, I am taking homeopathic medicine from last one year but not able to find any satisfactory improvement. Even I am taking a lot precautions. Kindly suggest.
Namaskaram doctorji. I am 62 years young. I am having corn on my left leg for the three months. I am taking homoepathic treatment. But still I am having pain. Kindly advise. Thanks.
Hi, Actually I have stomach pain from last 4-5 days I have all types of gas medicine still I have pain. Please advise.
I have herpes in my testicle pl suggest what to do? Can I take bath during this time, can I apply ice cubes on it? Which pain killer should I take.
Right testicle is not as big as left one. In fact its half size as compared to left one. Probably due to sports injury in childhood. Can not recall exactly. Can it be treated through surgery or in any other way? Do not want to suffer any issue as going to get married soon.
I am 32 male not having diabetes. I am suffering from plantar fasciitis (foot pain) since one year. Kindly suggest homeo tablets.
Hi my mom is 52 years old and she wants to know what is the ideal amount of uric acid in a women's body, she has 9.5. Please give me some suggestions.
I am 20 years old. And I am addicted to cool drinks. Is that health hazard. Is that cause of diabetes.
I have momosex with friend, he pushed his penis in my anus. From that an anus piles is happen. But my palm and foot is warming every time and penis is paining. I have report HIV result is (-) negative Many doctor visit but I don't cure from anyone. Please tell me what I can?
Hi it's sahil again. How often is it okay to masturbate. I have no idea about it. I nearly searched most of the internet but I'd be glad to be helped by an expert.
I do workout daily but when I do workout for shoulder then always sprain occurs in my neck. What should I do?
I have a single kidney by birth. Does this will create a problem while conceiving? what problems will I face.
A migraine is considered to be one of the worst headache of all. It causes excruciating pain along with a range of other symptoms. Notably, a migraine pain is very different in nature compared to general headache. A migraine pain is mostly felt on any one side of the brain. Since a migraine is difficult to diagnose, here is a list of 5 signs that will help you to understand, if your headache qualifies as a migraine:
- Vision splotches: It is very common among migraine patients to experience blind spots and a sudden flash of light. While this might appear to be a little unusual, it is pretty normal for migraine patients. The visual cortex of the brain is responsible for incidences like these. They often pace up and slow down to cause such unnatural feelings. For cases like this, the nerve gets activated by the optical lobe and crashes immediately resulting in such sensations. These visible auras are felt by both the eyes.
- A spinning sensation: A migraine patient often gets a swirling sensation. This requires them to immediately lie down. This is accompanied with nausea and throwing up. Certain migraine-induced changes caused in the brain causes hearing imbalance which is very similar to vertigo. These auras often serve as the onset of a migraine and can last for over one hour before the actual migraine cycle starts. If a person is suffering from these symptoms, it is a clear indication that he is suffering from a migraine.
- Light sensitivity: Migraine patients often becomes oversensitive to sound and light. This is perhaps the reason why most migraine sufferers like to spend more time in dark and solicitude. Studies have shown that sudden exposure to light activates the optic nerve fiber which in turn activates the pain receptors in the brain. A study conducted by the Nature Neuroscience journal conducted in the year 2010 showed that even blind person (with a migraine) suffers from a sudden glow of light.
- Touch sensitivity: Sensory auras often cause sharp pain from tiniest of touches. This is a condition known as the allodynia. This is a condition by which the spine and the brain get super excited by the inflamed blood vessels. This condition should be reported to a doctor since the most common medicine of a migraine does not work well if a patient is suffering from allodynia.
- Funny Face: Aura of the tongue, face and lips are known as cheiro-oral. There is a type of aura that makes even speaking and eating difficult. At time sufferers feel that they are suffering from serious diseases such as brain tumor. If this condition prevails, it makes sense to consult your doctor at the earliest and start medication.