Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Gurgaon. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjay GuptaYour feedback matters!
I have sever headache from past 1 weak so what should I do and tablets should I have to take to get rid of this.
What is the reason for headaches when I out in the sunlight for more than 10minutes? And what I hv to do to reduce it?
Diabetes is diagnosed. Is it curable? what precautions have to taken from the beginning to come out of it?
His (male) hand and body muscles are like female, what is the cause? Is over masturbation affect this? How to make muscles tight and strong. please answer.
I have pcos and I hadn't got my periods since 6 months. I tried losing weight but in vain. I was dieting too at that time. I read some stuff online, so accordingly I have cut out most carbs (except oats) and eat veggies and eggs everyday. Plus I take 2gm of inositol daily. Now the issue is, my periods started a month ago, with spotting for a week, two days normal flow and then spotting again for around a week. The flow was brown. Then my periods stopped for two days and once again they started. This time the flow is deep red. And better than before. Is this a normal thing?
I have Boils, redness, itching on scortom, inner thigh and penis since 1 year. Consulted too many doctors with lots of medicine. But have got only temporary solution.
I am having a problem of cough in my throat from last 1 week, how can I get rid off this health problem?
How many times in a month can a person have sex. N does having sex leads to weight gain. My partner is excited for some seconds and then his sperms fall fast and doesn't satisfy me why is this he's very thin is this the reason.
Dear sir am married man when I do sex with my wife then am follow in only 2 mint. Pls suggest me what I do?
While you may be controlling your portions and ensuring that your meals are healthy, the snacks in between the big meals may still be causing your body harm. The packets of chips that you may open will not only add calories but other harmful chemicals as well.
There are other healthier options out there which you can use to replace it and still satisfy your cravings:
- Kurmura or puffed rice: A staple snack in many parts of India, kurmura comes in many varieties and mixtures that are quite popular. Some examples are jhalmuri, bhelpuri and others. While mixing it with other things, such as farsan, nuts and chana are good, excessive use of oil or sweet spices may increase its calorific value. Thus refrain from these additions.
- Khakra: A great Indian snack that comes from Gujarat, this is a form of flatbread, which can be consumed on its own or with chutneys. This is very low in fats and oil and is one of the tastiest snack alternatives around.
- Masala corn: Corn is considered to be a very healthy and nutritious snack on its own. However, you can add various types of masala or have a roast corn cob with salt and lime dressing, which is an already favoured snack all over India.
- Nuts: Assorted nuts, such as almonds, peanuts, pistachios can be a very filling snack without the need for large quantities of it. However, don't consume too much of it as certain varieties do contain considerable amounts of fat and thus moderation is the key here.
- Soya sticks: A new entrant into the Indian market, soya sticks are baked and then laced with spices. Soya tends to have protein while not much fat and thus it can be a healthy as well as a tasty snack. Soya sticks are usually laced with various kinds of masala.
- Chickpeas or chana: This is another snack, which can come in many forms such as roasted, boiled or even as a paste in the form of hummus. It contains a lot of protein, but very little fat. Chickpeas can be had either on their own or mixed with nuts or other forms of mixture.
- Baked snacks: Various forms of snacks, which are baked instead of fried can be a good alternative as well. Baked versions of potato chips and other snacks are increasingly available in stores across India.
Along with these foods, one should also go for regular full body check up, in order to know how healthy they are.