Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sabhayata Gupta
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sabhayata GuptaYour feedback matters!
I am 7 month pregnant. And from last day I feel less movements of my fetus. It is normal in pregnancy. please rly. Thanks.
Thirty is more or less the age by which you can consider yourself a woman of the world. You have toiled hard to get into a comfortable space at work and are into a stable relationship as well. An important aspect to not ignore is your sexual life. Be equipped with the right ideas and ways to enjoy that aspect of your life.
Some facts and tips for the women of today.
1. Safety is foremost: meaningless hookups or otherwise - you cannot be careless; safety must be your priority.
2. Express yourself: men are bad at guessing. They will not be able to guess what you like and how you like it. Tell the man exactly what you expect.
3. Live in the moment: a quickie is never a bad idea. Having frequent sex has its perks for your mood as well as overall health. An impromptu quickie will only put a spring to your steps.
4. Watch each other pleasuring self: it is not just for visual appeal, it is in fact educative - you get to study exactly what type of touch, speed, grip, etc gives him the most pleasure. He gets to know the same about you.
5. Take the initiative: most men like being shown that they are desired too. Why should he always initiate sex. Take the lead.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on consult.
Dear sir/madam We married 25 feb 2016. Her period date is 23 feb. But period is not come yet. I have taken all precaution. No question of pregnancy. What should I do. I'm very tentionised. What reason of it. Before marriage she have in time period pls help me.
She have a habit to apply oil over her body before bath .and massage her body .while so she massage her breast too and milk drop started releasing. And she had her period on 27 Dec and got over on 30th Dec and this happen on the 4th of January. Is it all fine or need to consult a doctor.
- Parents are three types either overinvoved and worried. Or rejection /hostility/partiality /criticism from one of the parent. And third is authortarion means balancing.
- One more thing would like to share that now days no indian moral civilization values are decaying day by day in the parent. As a role model. Therefore parent has to b taught about stress free life and values inculcate during pregnancy time. The period is called prenatal time. Which help you to develop the same personality whatyou expect.
Miscarriage hone par kya turant blood ajaata h. Main aPni wyf k lye janna chahta hi bcz one week hua h meri wife ko pregnent hue
Hello madam/sir. I want to ask you that my mom's having CA right breast cancer. She is under treatment taking herceptin Injection along with saline once in a month. Suddenly she got feel paining on her left upper chest just upper portion from the left breast. What should we do is that heart disease? She has back thought out pain also. Spinal cord. Now seriously scared about that coz of cancer? Kindly help us.
Hi I am 19 week pregnant. I cant control my sex. I want to have it daily. What should I do? is it good or bad for me if I have sex daily?
Hey doctor, I checked home pregnancy test and got negative result, do home pregnancy test give true results, as I am not married it is difficult to go out and have test.
Adenoidectomy is a surgical procedure to remove the adenoid. The adenoid is a gland which is present on the roof of the mouth; its role is to produce antibodies to protect the body against infections. Usually the adenoid glands diminish during your adolescence and disappear by the time you are an adult. Respiratory and throat infections that are chronic in nature, are the main causes of infection in the adenoid glands.
Reason for the removal of adenoids
Throat infections that occur frequently can lead to the enlargement of the adenoid glands. When these glands become enlarged, it results in breathing problems and blockage of the Eustachian tubes. Blocked Eustachian tubes can cause infections in the ear which, in turn, causes severe hearing problems.
The surgical procedure is performed under general anesthesia in an outpatient mode. The removal of the adenoid glands takes place through the mouth. Initially, a small instrument is put inside the mouth to keep it open. After this, the adenoids are located in the mouth, following which they are scrapped off with a curette or by applying heat to the area by the process of diathermy (a technique to stimulate circulation by heating up a part of the body with the application of localized heat currents). Once the procedure is completed, you will be discharged on the same day.
Post-surgery, you may experience a sore throat for a few weeks. You must drink plenty of fluids to prevent dehydration. Keeping yourself hydrated also helps relieve symptoms of post-surgical pain, if any. Oily and spicy foods should also be avoided as it may cause pain inside the mouth. Applying ice can also relieve pain symptoms. However, don’t apply ice directly wrap it in a cloth and then apply it on the neck. Do not undertake any stressful or strenuous activity for 7-10 days post-surgery to further facilitate the recovery process. Post-surgery, the risks of throat and ear infections are greatly reduced. Breathing through the nose also becomes relatively easier. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ENT specialist.