Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sabhayata GuptaYour feedback matters!
I want to conceive baby. Right now I have period time. In every month I have periods like exactly 28 days. In this mnth I am using clomophene tablets. Doctor giving me duphaston tablets today. Pregnancy test is _ve today. When did I take my pregnancy test. Am I pregnant or not. please give me any.
When is the best time to take a pregnancy test? My periods were supposed to come on 15th march but haven't. Everything happened on 6th march.
I am 19 girl. Doctor please suggest me how to get normal stool. From last two days ive passed today. What is the time duration of being normal. I even drink a lot of water. Morning empty stomach I am drinking mint leafs lemon in warm water from 2-3 days and bedtime honey lemon water from last 2 months Since 7-8 months I have less bleeding during periods within 2 days it has high bleeding and then till 6-7 days it turns to very very less. Is there any danger symptoms? I am very afraid please help me.
I got married 4th June my period is on 6th June after 10 days of period me and my partner had sex daily now my period is on time it didn't miss I doubt am pregnant or not if not what I have to do to get pregnant Please suggest thanks.
Hi I am 6+ months pregnant but not gaining weight though according my last usg my baby's weight s proper and I am feeling strong movements ths days .i hav put on altogether 8 kilos. Bt finding it hard to put on nw. I am 5'4" ,70 kg. Any advice?
I have recently started exercising and it is been more than 3 weeks. My exercise routine includes cardio and strength training with weights. I noticed that my period is still due and more than 1 week now from estimated date of coming.
Hello Doctor I am 24 and I am delivered baby on January it is normal deliver then that 2 months continues bleeding happened and then every month period happens with too much pain and blood and I am feeling very tired and even feeling very dull during period feeling like want to cry y I don't after delivery I feel like this please doctor suggest me some thing.
I got boy baby recently. I want to have sex with my husband but he do not wanna use condom as he feels its not satisfied. So please suggest on which days can we both have sex on which we can avoid pregnancy?
Hi, My age is 29 Years. My Wife's age is 31years. Around 1years and 10Months completed of happy marriage days. We keep on trying for baby. But it doesn't happen. So started our checkup and treatment. Found My semen and her Both Tubes are fine (HSG) and clear. Regular periods & also follicular study gives positive growth on her eggs.(Taken on 12 & 14Th day,). My sperm count is around 60millions. L Past 3 months doctor given tablets on 2nd day to 7th day. Then an Injection on 12th day. After 14days to 24days One tablet in daily night. But still not getting conceived. I want to know below clarification # Why not able getting conceived? #Doctor next suggested for IOU! What is it? Can we proceed for that or shall try naturally? # what is IC timings to get conceived! (01 to 27 days) pls give exact dates of IC to follow. #What are fruits foods vegetables to intake for woman (Follicular acid? # What are foods of men (To improve viscosity of semen) & Increase sperm count? #Foods & Fruits to intake for health baby?
Last month I had a thyroid test and my thyroid level is 4.6 How can we reduce the thyroid level? Does thyroid level have any impact in conceiving?
I am 42 years old, diagnosed with genital herpes 7-8 years back. There were few small episode of breakout but this time its almost 10, days. I am using neem oil to get some relief. Is there 100% cure from genital herpes please advice.
Hi I have a question regarding intercourse. I am planning to have a baby but during intercourse I have delayed ejaculation due to which it does not go directly inside vagina but gets left out at the edge only. Pls help.
Advice for an expectant mother is plentiful to come around from family and friends. While it may be well intentional, it may not be the best advice possible. One of the things most people would advise is to avoid exercising as it may affect the health of the mother and the baby. This is in fact a very wrong advice as expectant mothers like everyone need exercise to stay fit and healthy. The only difference from normal people is that certain types of exercises may not be suitable for pregnant women and the nature of exercises may change from trimester to trimester.
Some of the best exercises during pregnancy
- Swimming: This one is in fact recommended by doctors as the best and the safest exercise for pregnant women. Swimming is beneficial because of the following reasons:
- Walking: This is one of the safest exercise during any trimester as long as you don’t over exert yourself. Walking promotes blood circulation, improves heart health and is all around a good exercise for pregnant women. The key is to invest in a good pair of shoes for walking so as to prevent the knees and legs from jarring and also to support your upper body properly.
- Stretching: In the later trimesters, it may be a little difficult to manage other exercises as your body becomes heavier and movement may bse limited. However, you can do basic stretching exercises to improve mobility and also help with circulation.
- Weight training exercises: Certain exercises which utilize the weight of your body rather than external weight can be performed easily. You can also use lighter weights to help keep muscle tone and strength. A few examples of these exercises are:
- Side leg lifting: Lie on one side and lift one leg up slightly higher than hip height. You can use your forearm for balance in this case. Keep lifting the leg and hold it there for a few seconds and do the same motions a few times for repetitions.
- Curling and lifting: Sit on a chair with your back straight with 2 to 4 kilo weights in each hand and curl up your hands up to the shoulders. Sit with your legs spread apart but comfortably. Also start the curl with your fore arms at a 90° angle from your elbows.
- Yoga and meditation: Yoga is possibly one of the most well suited regimens during pregnancy. Pranayama and meditation can definitely help you be more at peace and also manage many of the changes happening in your body in a much better fashion.
It is best to consult with a specialist or a physiotherapist who can give you a step by step guide as to the exercises you can do and the precautions that you need to take while performing them. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.