Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rk SirivastavYour feedback matters!
I am 25 yrs old I have dark circles around my eyes. I discharge within 2-3 mins while having intercourse.
I am 21 year boy. I have 100� of fever yesterday. Please give mi some precautions to be fit. I get fevered in twice in month for every month.
I have gastic problem and regular constipation my age is 77 plus . Please suggest suitable medicine ?
Pressing breast tightly while having sex will it have problem to my girlfriend Does sucking n pressing breast tightly cause cancer?
MY wife is diabetic since last 12 years and taking medicines prescribed by doctors and leading a normal life, two months back she changed her physician who has prescribed insulin. After taking insulin she ii suffering from itching in whole body. She feels that itching is reaction of insulin but also sugar level is not manageable. Let us know basic cause of it.
Hi sir, I had a problem in center of my chest from 4 month, it is more in the morning time nd also when I pressure on it?
I am having single testis on birth, I am married in before 1.5 year, still I have no child and I checked lot of doctors both me & my spouse, result also positive, so pls give your suggestions.
I have chest pain and burn I have done ECG echo tmt all are normal since September. How many days the tests are reasonable if there is any chance in future coming heart problem.
Doctor, i'm 24 years old and i'm worried about my penis size. After complete erection also it's size is between 4 to 5 inches also not thick. Is there any medications that I can take to solve this problem. Please advice.
Dear Doctor, I am under tense since there are some lumps in my brain (right rear side) near right ear from the top portion of ear till bottom portion of ear where head hair ends. There is no pain and it has since several years. When I consulted doctor, he said it is waste fat and nothing to worry. But it is sensitive area where there is brain, I am scared of brain tumour. Please advise me what it must be?
Diabetes is a lifestyle disease that can easily be managed by controlling our diet. Along with being aware of your sugar intake, your diet should help you lower blood pressure and cholesterol levels. However, this does not mean you have to resign yourself to a lifetime of tasteless food.
Here are a few diet tips that can help manage diabetes:
- Choose high fiber carbohydrates: Carbohydrates are an essential element of the daily diet but have a huge impact on blood sugar levels. Hence, it is important to pick the right carbohydrates. Your diet should have a limited amount of refined carbohydrates such as white bread, pasta, soda etc. and should be focused more on high fiber carbohydrates such as brown rice, sweet potatoes, rolled oats and bran flakes that are digested slowly. This prevents your body from producing excessive insulin.
- Be sweet smart: The key to indulge your sweet tooth and controlling diabetes is moderation. Abruptly, removing sugar from your diet can make you crave for it. Instead, gradually lower your sugar intake. If you can't miss out on the dessert at the end of a meal, reduce the amount of carbohydrates in your meal. Adding healthy fats like peanut butter, yogurt or nuts to your dessert can also slow down the digestive process and thus control blood sugar level.
- Keep a food diary: When you are diabetic, it is very important to eat at regular intervals. Eating frequent, small meals are often better than fewer large meals. Try and maintain a food diary to keep track of your calorie intake. This helps identify problem areas of where your body is getting excessive calories from. When you are aware of the calories associated with things you eat, it is easier to cut down on snacks and replace unhealthy snacks with healthier options.
- Choose fats wisely: It is impossible to completely cut out fats from your diet. While some fats such as liquid vegetable oils and commercial baked goods are unhealthy, others have important health benefits. Unsaturated fats are the healthiest and safest. Replacing your vegetable cooking oil for olive oil and biscuits with nuts are easy ways to make smart choices with your fat intake.
- Go green: Green leafy vegetables are low on carbohydrates and high on nutrients. Thus, make them an integral part of your meal. Vegetables like kale, spinach, lettuce, etc. can be eaten raw or cooked. Along with being nutritious, they also add texture and color to your meals, thus making them more visually appealing.