Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. RenuYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor I married 3 yrs back. But we dont have a child. 2 times child aborted due to rubella fever. Is there any problem on my sperm count. I want to know how to check my sexual health. I am unable to enjoy with my wife, more than one time. I feel tired and sperms like a water. Help me to resolve my problem.
Hi First baby aborted, And then secondly got pregnant after six months But while scanning doctor said the baby is not growing doctor advices for d&c. Is that possible to born a baby now what to do now suggest now.
Interstitial Cystitis is also known as painful bladder syndrome. It is characterized by the inflammation of the bladder wall. It is the chronic inflammation of the bladder. The exact cause has not been identified yet, though some believe that it might be due to the defect in the bladder lining or an autoimmune disorder. Interstitial cystitis is believed to resemble a bacterial infection, but the short term antibiotics have been found to be of no or less use.
The symptoms of interstitial cystitis are:
- Frequency of urination during the day and night
- Urgency of urinating
- Pain associated with urinating or pain in the abdomen, vaginal and urethral area
Ayurvedic Treatment for Interstitial Cystitis
- Chanderprabha Vati: This is a blend of 23 natural ingredients. This herbal remedy is useful in patients who are suffering from excess urination problem. This formulation has properties, which are helpful in the urine retention and reduce the inflammation in the pelvic areas. Dosage of this is two tablets twice a day with lukewarm water.
- Chandanadhi Vati: This consist natual ingredients like Shweta chandana (Santalum album), Maricha (Piper cubeba), Gandha biroja satva (Pinus longifolia sap), Kattha (Acacia catechu), Amalaki (Emblica officinalis), Rala (Vateria indica extract), Karpura (Cinnamomum camphora), Chandana taila (Sandal wood oil) and Daruharidra (Berberis aristata). The product helps to resolve interstitial cystitis by controlling urination, reduces inflammation and burning sensation. Two tablets twice a day with lukewarm water are taken.
- Punarnava Mandur: This is a pack of the herbal remedies and has quite satisfactory results in the patients. This balances the vata and pitta, the major dosha and causes of interstitial cystitis. Two tablets twice a day with lukewarm water is the ideal dosage.
- Varunadi Vati: This is a blend of natural products like Varun (Crataeva nurvala), Punarnava (Boerhavia diffusa), Gokshur (Tribulus terrestris) and Shuddha guggulu (Comniphera mukul). The ingredients have the property to treat the symptoms of interstitial cystitis. This is helpful in urine retention and reducing inflammation. Dosage of this is two tablets twice a day with lukewarm water.
- Boswellia Curcumin: This is prepared by the extracts of Shallaki (Boswellia serrata) and Curcumin (Curcuma longa). This herbal product has anti-inflammatory properties and provides relief from inflammation in the pelvic area and other symptoms associated of interstitial cystitis. The dosage of this herbal product is one capsule twice a day with plain water. Also, if had after meals then it is very effective. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
Rice flakes, a paddy product is also popularly known as poha. Break-fast is the right time to consume poha rice since it has about 76.9% of carbohydrates and 23.1% of fats.
Keeping the basic method same, you can try many variations of it by adding several vegetables of your choice to pack it with vitamins and minerals.
Health benefits of poha: -
1. Lactose free, heart healthy and fat free
Gluten free, it can be consumed by those allergic to wheat products
2. Good source of instant energy as it is rice based and it will stave off hunger cravings.
3. Poha rice is light and easy to digest
Provides the vitamin b1 and hence aids in stabilising blood sugar.
4. Peanuts are usually added to poha preparation and are good source of antioxidants and protein.
5. It contains 20 mg of iron in every 100g raw rice flakes, squeezing a cut lemon on the poha helps in improving iron absorption.
A healthier version to the everyday poha is the red poha, which is made from red rice. The red colour is due to the presence of a pigment called anthocyanin, which is also a flavonoid. Moreover, unlike white rice, red rice doesn't undergo excessive processing, and as such the other bran layer remains intact, which is rich is fiber, vitamin b, and minerals like calcium, zinc, iron, manganese, magnesium etc.
Hi I am trying to get conceive. I ll gave ovulation pain every month and my doubt is whether egg release before after or during pain .when should have intercourse during ovulation to get pregnant faster.
Sir I am 19 years of boy, yesterday I had sex with a prostitute, I used protection (condom) but later I came to know that condom was busted /cut. After that I was tensed, and later I was feeling like fever, stomach ache, bit headache, bit cough. Sir what shall I do now. I am afraid so much
I have my periods for more than 1 month, still it is continuing. The flow is not heavy. Please help me what to do.
* दांतों का गलना – छुहारे खाकर गर्म दूध पीने से कैलशियम की कमी से होने वाले रोग, जैसे दांतों की कमजोरी, हड्डियों का गलना इत्यादि रूक जाते हैं।
* रक्तचाप – कम रक्तचाप वाले रोगी 3-4 खजूर गर्म पानी में धोकर गुठली निकाल दें। इन्हें गाय के गर्म दूध के साथ उबाल लें। उबले हुए दूध को सुबह-शाम पीएं। कुछ ही दिनों में कम रक्तचाप से छुटकारा मिल जायेगी।
* कब्ज – सुबह-शाम तीन छुहारे खाकर बाद में गर्म पानी पीने से कब्ज दूर होती है। खजूर का अचार भोजन के साथ खाया जाए तो अजीर्ण रोग नहीं होता तथा मुंह का स्वाद भी ठीक रहता है। खजूर का अचार बनाने की विधि थोड़ी कठिन है, इसलिए बना-बनाया अचार ही ले लेना चाहिए।
* पुराने घाव – पुराने घावों के लिए खजूर की गुठली को जलाकर भस्म बना लें। घावों पर इस भस्म को लगाने से घाव भर जाते हैं।
* मासिक धर्म : छुहारे खाने से मासिक धर्म खुलकर आता है और कमर दर्द में भी लाभ होता है।
* खजूर गर्भवती महिलाओं में दूध की मात्रा में वृद्धि करता है और अधिक ऊर्जा प्रदान करता है।
* आंख की पलक पर गुहेरी रोग हो जाता है। खजूर की गुठली को रगड़कर गुहेरी पर लगाए। आराम मिलेगा।
* मोटापा - खजूर का सेवन मोटापा लाता है तथा शरीर का भार बढ़ता है, अतः मोटे व्यक्ति सोचकर खाए। दुबले व्यक्ति भार बढ़ाने के लिए खा सकते हैं।
* जिनकी पाचन शक्ति अच्छी हो वे खजूर खाएं, क्योंकि यह पचाने में समय लेती है। छुहारे, पुरा वर्ष उपलब्ध रहते है। खजूर केवल सर्दी में तीन महीने। जब जो उपलब्ध हो, उसका सेवन करें।
Hello I am unmarried but I want to marry with my friend who is widow (husband died 2 years ago) having two cute girls and we plan to get married she is medically fit Please give me information about is there any chance of std's or hiv in our relationship or sexual life because of her earlier life.
My she make physical relationship with her bf in 2013 but now she break there relation with his bf. Now she make another relation if she want physical relationship with his new bf. There she face anytype problem or not.
The study, which was conducted at the University of Haifa in Israel, found that nursing may lower the risk of pediatric leukemia by 14 to 19 percent. The scientists reached this conclusion by performing a meta-analysis of 18 studies that had been previously published. The subjects of each of the 18 investigations were mothers of children who had been diagnosed with leukemia and mothers of children who were healthy. They were asked questions that included whether or not they breastfed their children and their responses were compiled and compared.
The research was not designed to prove cause and effect, and these findings in no way show that failure to nurse a baby causes pediatric leukemia. However, that difference of 14 to 19 percent is significant enough to establish an association between breastfeeding and lowering a child’s risk of this disease. The scientists found that it was a minimum of six months of breastfeeding that appears to confer some type of protection.
The major weakness of this type of study is that the findings are based on recall. You might think that you would certainly remember the length of time that you nursed a child, but if you are asked about it several years later and have more than one kid, some of the details might be a little fuzzy. However, even if that is an issue, it stands to reason that most mothers can provide a fairly accurate account of whether or not they breastfed and the approximate duration.
At any rate, even if the 14 to 19 percent determined by the scientists is slightly off, the evidence still provides a link to reducing the chance of your child developing leukemia. And any potential reduction of a risk like that is something most mothers would jump at. Leukemias, which affect the bone marrow and blood, are responsible for approximately 30 percent of all pediatric cancers according to the American Cancer Society. It is the most common form of childhood cancer, and treatment typically involves chemotherapy and sometimes radiation or surgery as well.
While the research did not address exactly how breastfeeding might help prevent pediatric leukemia, the answer might lie in a 2014 study at the University of Kentucky in Lexington that showed breast milk is an effective route of transmitting antibodies from mother to baby. These antibodies serve a valuable function by quickly bringing the infant’s immune system up to speed and helping the child fight off infections. And as Jon Barron has pointed out,cancer is intimately tied to the strength of your immune system. Other research has found that breastfed babies are hospitalized less frequently than their bottle-fed counterparts, have a lower risk of sudden infant death syndrome, and have diminished rates of ear infections, diarrhea, allergies, anddiabetes.
Ultimately, to breastfeed a child or not is a matter of choice. But with so many proven health benefits to both infant and mother (breastfeeding has been shown to reduce your risk of breast and ovarian cancer as well as rheumatoid arthritis), it is hard to imagine many reasons why a woman would choose formula over nursing. Of course sometimes there are extenuating circumstances due to an adoption, inability to produce sufficient quantities of breast milk, and other issues that might preclude nursing. But any time spent breastfeeding is worthwhile for the health of both you and your little one.
My iui was done on 7th October from 14th October I am suffering from diarrhea. My question is before pregnancy is it normal? Can I get pregnant with this situation?
I have missed my period by 6 days. I doubt about my pregnancy. I have tested at home through prega news kit. It shows 1 dark line and one very light pink line. What does it mean?
I am 7 months pregnant. My baby growth was fully normal. But it is impossible to get this baby in this time due to family issues. So I decided to abort it. But im afraid to do tis. Is it safe or not? Can you suggest me the safe abortion or help me what to do?
Hii Dr. this is regarding my gf she has many health issues like irregular periods from many years, headache, weakness, breast pain so please Dr. advise me how should I cure her for fit and healthy life I am very tensioned about her health please Dr. suggest me the right way Thanking you.
People are often mistaken that drinking coffee leads to diseases such as diabetes. However there are such health benefits of drinking cold coffee that even help in revitalizing & rejuvenating one’s self. Drinking coffee helps in reducing the risks of several diseases such as parkinson’s disease, type 2 diabetes, gall bladder stones, cancer and some heart related diseases. Here are a few reasons of how drinking cold coffee is helpful for one:
Anti-oxidants found in coffee are the ones that help in regulation of blood sugar levels. Drinking 2-3 cups of coffee a day can reduce the risks of type-2 diabetes up to 20-30 percent. Coffee is also thought to promote the delivery of insulin to the tissues.
Parkinson’s disease and gallstones:
Certain compounds that are found in coffee, such as caffeine, decreases the risk of parkinson’s disease by snowballing the supply of dopamine, which is a neurotransmitter. Also, some other substances present in coffee prevent the crystallization of bile and cutting the risks of gall bladder stones.
Heart diseases and problems:
Drinking at least a couple of cups of coffee protects the heart. Coffee drinkers who drink about 1-3 cups of coffee a day are found to be less stressed and have lower rates of strokes than non-drinkers. The anti-oxidants in coffee also help to put an end to the inflammation’s effect on blood vessels.
Many studies in the early decades have already proved that coffee is not carcinogenic, that means, it does not causes cancer. In fact, another study in the year 2005 showed that people who drank coffee daily for over 10 years were less likely to get liver cancer when compared to those who didn’t drink it at all. However the consumption must be kept within the healthy limits.