Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ramaya YadavYour feedback matters!
Sir, I am trying to have a baby but when I do intercourse I did not wet so I have to use cream to enter my husband into my body. Plz advice that it really affect to become a pregant if I did not wet. Do I need to go to a dr ?
She did net get period because we had sex unprotected sex after two days of her period and after 10 mint I give her unwanted 72 now its to get get period but she did not is there any chances to get pregnant.
Hi doctor, last three days onwards I am feeling small pain on abdomin top. Even I not for my periods also. Actually we are planning for a baby. I am having pcod problem, weight 86lbs and my menstrual cycle every month I correct. I had even check blockage of fallopian tubes, every thing is fine. Can I know why I am getting some nausea on top of abdominal. Please explain me can I become pregnant ?
I am a 20 year old girl. From last 6 months, i've strong fungal infection around my vaginal area. N its constantly resurfacing again n again not diminishing. What should I do. I am too much worried about it as its growing badly. please help me.
I had intercourse today, 1st and 2nd round with condom, and 3rd round for 3-4 minutes. I withdrew before releasing sperms. Her periods were exactly 1 month back and she has irregular periods. Please advise what are chances of She getting pregnant.
Sometimes there pale greenish vaginal discharge with no odour, itching or burning. What does it implies.
I am 33 year old and I have a big and flappy tummy which is due to pregnancy. As my baby is 1 year old I want to reduce my tummy fat. So please help me with it.
Hi After unprotected sex periods are being late then what should be done to avoid pregnancy and what tablets or any other thing would be good to stop it. please reply.
I am a 20 years old female. After 3 moths of married last 3 days there are some white cheese like things in my vagina tube. There are heavy pain and irritation during sex and urination. I use genwas lotion and folic acid tablet. What should I do. please reply.
I have c section operation 5 months back. I m not getting periods till now. I m having white discharge from 1 week what is the reason for that?
I am planning for a baby, my last period date was 9 th Feb 2017, When we intercourse, the Siemens comes out, can you please help in why?
When I start my bleeding period, I have very much pain in the stomach. And my menstrual cycle stop for about 6-9 days. What should I do? Is there any problem?
I am 24 married 7 month back I am having pcos I have taken follicular study and rupture injection are ruptured but negative results and period not came today is 45 day what can I do now doctor.
My periods were irregular. Last month. I am planning for the baby. Accordingly the periods would be due on 28 april. I tested for upto on 25 april morning. It was negative. Should I check again?
Me and my wife are planning to have a child from last 6 months but are not able to conceive yet. Can you suggest some reasons to conceive?
Donor egg IVF is used by more than 70 percent of infertile women above 45 years to conceive. More than 8,000 babies are born in the US to women of all age groups by this method of Assistive Reproductive Technologies (ART). This kind of fertility treatment will become even more popular, in the days to come, because of advances in the egg-freezing technology.
What are donor eggs
Donor eggs are eggs given by a healthy, fertile woman to an infertile woman for in-vitro fertilisation or IVF.
How does the Donor Egg IVF program work?
Before you start this course of treatment, you must consult a doctor regarding its feasibility and effect on your health. Typically, the process has the following steps;
- After a donor has been identified, the infertile woman (referred to as ‘you’) and the donor are given medication so that the menstrual cycles of both are synchronised. You are also given medication so that your endometrium lining is ready for womb transfer.
- After their donation, the eggs are fertilised using the In Vitro Fertilization technique.
- Since the donor is under 35, not more than three embryos are transferred from her to your womb.
- Embryos are formed after fertilising donor egg with partner sperm.
In some cases, the embryos may be transferred after they have been fertilised. This line of treatment is undertaken to reduce the stress of this treatment on you.
In cases of men, the following procedures are followed;
- Unless the sperm belongs to another man, your partner will be required to give a sample of his sperm to check sperm quality.
- The partner must give another sample on the day the eggs are collected.
- In the next stage, the eggs and sperm are mixed together and in vitro fertilised.
Chances of success in Donor Egg IVF program
The chances of you conceiving through this program are 60-70%. This strike rate is significantly higher than a conventional IVF line of treatment.
How to start with Donor Egg IVF program?
- Finding an egg donor is not that difficult these days. You can find a donor through a fertility clinic, an egg bank, an egg donation agency, a family member or a close family friend. Donors coming from a frozen egg bank are usually screened for health and other reasons. Most donors are in the age group of 21-35 years.
- Make it legal i.e while getting donors is easy, the tricky part is to comply with the various legal issues. Consult your spouse, doctor and your attorney before taking this step.
- Get counselling i.e. you need expert counselling before you conceive because, let us face it, your baby is not your biological offspring. You and your spouse need to be adequately psychologically prepared for this important development in the family.
If you wish to discuss any other problem, Consult IVF Specialist