Lybrate.com has top trusted Dentists from across India. You will find Dentists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
I am 26 years old and I am having gum bleeding when I brush my teeth. Do me a favor by suggesting me.
I am suffering from severe teeth pain, suggest me some doctors or whether any tablet will be useful? Help me?
Sir, Mera ek teeth adha tut gaya h or samne ke teeth bahar nikl rahe h to kya taar badwana chahiye ya kuch or karna chahiye.
I have a small tooth between two front tooth. I want to remove this .And clip it to remove the gap. I here that removed teeth makes headache and other eye problems .I want your suggestion for this problem.
Everybody desires to possess a beautiful smile but poor lifestyle and dietary habits tend to damage the natural white hue of your teeth and add a yellowish tinge to it. Yellowish and dull teeth are among the major factors that cause embarrassment and affect the quality of your beautiful smile.
The following are some foods that tend to damage your teeth:
- Potato chips: Potato chips are high in starch content and have the tendency to get stuck in your teeth. Floss thoroughly after eating potato chips to ensure effective removal of the food particles that get stuck in your teeth to lessen the risk of plaque build-up in it.
- Sticky food: Food which is sticky in nature often has the tendency to stick on to your teeth for longer than most other foods. Most dried fruits also fall under the category of sticky foods that can damage your teeth to a great extent. Rinse and floss on a regular basis after eating these foods to ensure protection of your teeth against damage.
- Wine: According to studies, wine has positive effect on your health when consumed moderately; however, it is also responsible for damaging your oral health. If you intake a glass of wine at night on a regular basis, it increases the risk of damaging your tooth enamel and leads to its discoloration. Wine can also affect the calcium content of your teeth, cause bad breath and may result in the imbalance of your mouth's pH level. It is advisable to drink small sips of wine without swishing it for a long time.
- Coffee and black tea: Black tea and caffeinated coffee tend to dry your mouth. Frequent consumption of tea and coffee tend to stain your teeth and it is responsible for the discoloration of your teeth. Make it a point to drink plenty of water to minimize the risk of teeth staining.
- Carbonated drinks: Most carbonated drinks, including diet soda and soft drinks are acidic in composition and therefore, harmful for the health of your teeth. Caffeinated beverages tend to dry out the mouth, therefore, ensure to drink adequate water to balance out the negative impact of the caffeine.
- Sports drinks: Most energy drinks and sports drinks are high in sugar content and thus, have the tendency to damage your oral hygiene; ultimately affecting the appearance of your teeth. Replace your sports drinks with fresh natural juice to lessen the risk of teeth damage.
I am 27 years old male. My mouth is close this time about 20 mm opening after 5 years please help mo to how can me open it?
I am 25 year old. I have a problem my mouth does not not remain fresh and white coating on the tongue causes bad breathe type symptoms that makes me uneasy what to do ? Please suggest.
Hello from last two days i am feeling imense pain in my lower right jaw because of by half broken wisdom tooth what should i do ?
I am 20 year old and my one testis was large and other is small what will do And my teeth is yellowish color but I brushed daily.
Dental implants are basically replacing your teeth roots. In dental implants anchors are used which are actually a cylindrical screw like object. This is put in your lower and upper jaw bones through surgery and they work like stable bases for artificially replaced teeth. (Learn how to Avoid Yellowing of Teeth)
Dental implants can be of many types and the types of implants vary on the method of surgery.
Some prominent types of dental implants are:
Endosteal: In this method screws, blades or cylinders are surgically inserted in the jawbone. Every implant can hold one or more artificial teeth.
Subperiosteal: Through this process, artificial teeth are on the top of a jawbone by a metal framework. People who cannot wear artificial dentures and have a short bone height prefer this method.
Dental implants come with many advantages, some of the advantages may include:
Improved Appearance: Surgically implanted teeth feels like your own teeth, at the same time they also look better.
Improved Speech: With badly fitted dentures (learn more about regular care for dentures) you have chances to slur or mumble your words but with dental implants, it is easier to speak.
Improved Comforts: Dental implants are very comfortable; you will not find any difference with your own teeth.
Comfortable Eating: As it feels like your own teeth, you find no difficulty whilst chewing, and you can always enjoy your favourite food.
Improved Confidence: After dental implants, you will smile lot more than before and that will happen because of your regained self-esteem.
Durability: Dental implants last many years and if you take good care then it can last for your lifetime. Sometimes people choose dental implants for its durability.
Convenience: Although this process lasts for a very long time, you can replace it or change it anytime you feel like you are having any problem regarding it.
There are also some different processes through which dental implants can be done. It depends on your problems and needs.
Some processes may include:
Replacing one single tooth: if your one tooth is missing then one crown and one implant would be enough.
Replacing many teeth: if you are having problems with several teeth, then a full bridge of dentures can be used.
Replacing all your teeth: if it is needed then all your teeth can be replaced.
Sinus Augmentation: this one is a little difficult process, it helps to develop bones for dental implants. It also develops the quality of your bone.
Dental implants are very successful now. It is durable and good looking. After the implant the artificial teeth feels like your own teeth and it is very easy to handle.