Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Gurgaon. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Rakhi MehtaYour feedback matters!
Is chances to get pregnant after taking tablets to delay periods and done intercourse in that period. And she has removed right side tube during lapscopic surgery during cyst removing.
I am in relation with my colleague. I got pregnant. I took pills to avoid my pregnancy. Now my M.C is irregular and so much bleeding in vagina. What is problem.
Hi sir I am 6 year married lady. Still I not have any kid. Gone though a lot medical test n now I want some other methods for pregnancy. Is surrogacy is safe.
Hi doctor. I had a miscarriage this week. My bleeding is also very less now. I am craving for banana. But old people are saying not to eat banana. What should I do. Is banana safe for me now. Can I eat.
My periods has stopped about 4 years ago. But recently my periods has started. So I made my U. S. G. The report says that - uterus is bulky and anteverted showing a rounded hypoechoic solid SOL (measuring 2.58 Cm X 2.33 cm) in fundus anteriorly and to the left. Endometrial echopattern is central and of normal thickness (5.1 mm). Uterus measures 9.09cmX4.48cm. Can I have to go through operation or medical treatment will clear the problem?
Me and my gf we both had sexual activities for 45 mins since last 4 days (everything except sexual intercourse. Like handjobs blowjobs and fingering). And today she had much more discharge than usual. And after that she felt nausea and weakness,she cant get preg like this. But she is feeling nausea,why is that soo? Should I give her birth control pill bcz we both are frightened. please suggest me some of them. Her expected periods are on 11 may. Her age is 16.
Hello, good morning. I want to know that is safe sex with using condom after finish the next day of women MC. I mean is any chance to get pregnant after finish the next day of MC when using condom also.
I get severe headche before my periods every month.It is very unbearable. Is it normal or do i need to see a doctor?
I am not pregnant till now, I got married three months before, I am eating jaggery with milk everyday, can I get pregnant fast, eating jaggery before pregnant is good or bad.
I am 45 years old. I'm suffering from following problems:-? Jaw lock while sleeping? weakness in eyes & head? teeth paining while going upstairs? irregular periods & having a simple follicular cyst in left ovary of approx. 2.1?4.2cm.
It's 2 months since I missed my periods. I took pregnancy test at home , I got only one line. What should I do now?
Hello, doctors my wife is 10 week 05 days pregnant. She is housewife. She is suffering from cold throughout the year does that affect our baby and.
Bad breath, also known as halitosis, can occur due to a multitude of reasons and is quite disconcerting. Chewing gum, using breath mints and mouthwash are just temporary solutions as they do not address the problem. Read on more to find all about the different causes, symptoms of bad breath and also about their prevention.
- Food: If food particles, which are stuck in and around your teeth start decaying, they promote bacterial growth, which causes a foul odor in the mouth. Eating certain foods, such as spices, onion and garlic also cause foul odor.
- Tobacco products: Smoking and chewing tobacco not only causes gum disease, but also causes a foul odor to be present, thus causing bad breath.
- Poor dental hygiene: If you do not brush daily, food particles in your mouth get stuck in your mouth between the teeth in particular, which decay and cause bad breath. A form of bacteria known as plaque forms over the teeth, which over time decays teeth and also causes foul breath.
- Dry mouth: A medical condition known as dry mouth, also known as xerostomia can contribute to bad breath as in this condition; the amount saliva produced from the salivary glands is reduced. This results in the growth of bacteria, which causes bad breath.
- Medications: Some medications can cause foul breath in an indirect manner as they cause dry mouth as a side effect, which in turn causes bad breath. Other medications break down in your body and the chemicals, which the medicine contains can be carried on your breath.
Dentists would usually rate the odor from your mouth either by smelling or by using certain sophisticated odor detectors. The back of the tongue is often the source of smell and the dentist is also likely to scrape the region and rate its odor.
- Maintaining oral hygiene: If the bad breath is due to the formation of plaque, brushing and flossing on a regular basis will prevent its growth, thus reducing or eliminating bad breath. Using mouthwashes also kills bacteria, hence eliminating the bad breath causing bacteria from your mouth.
- Treatment of dental disease: Gum disease can also cause bad breath as in this disease, the gums pull away from the teeth, which gives scope for bacterial growth causing bad breath. Treating gum disease, thus would also eliminate the scope for bacterial growth and eliminate bad breath at the same time. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dentist.