Lybrate.com has top trusted Urologists from across India. You will find Urologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Rajiv Kumar SethiaYour feedback matters!
I have a severe condition of fissures. And what you call in layman terms as modes on the outside of the anal opening. Doctors recommending surgery. I am working and mother of two. In case of surgery which are the best options in Mumbai and the best places o get it done. Also, what is the recovery time of these surgeries and approximate cost of the procedure.
I am having anal abscess with discharge from last week. Doctor gave me some antibiotics and pain relievers. How to cure wound with out surgery. Thanks for your response.
There are a few projections right at the outside of the anus and sometimes these are a little itchy as well. I am afraid that these can be hemorrhoids actually. Need a permanent solution for this thing.
Dear Doctor, My baby has grade 5 vesicoureteral reflux and she is only 2 months old. Reflux of urine is present in both ureters and there is mild kidney infection in right kidney. Would antibiotics be useful? When can surgery be performed to correct her reflux problem? Please advise.
I am 65 Years old male. For last one month or so the colour of urine is very dark yellow. There is an aversion to eating and feel weak. Although the pulse rate is slightly on higher side the temperature is below normal.
I am 24 year old suffring from prostatis. Doctor done my urine routine show 2-3 puscell in urine. He gave me ofloxion 400mg for 3 months. After done the cource. 50%symptom are gone but not fully. I go to another uroglist. He done my seemen anylisis show 10-12 puss cell in sperm. No growth in culture. Doctor give me levofloxion 500mg for 4week. Why ofloxion 400mg is not working in my sperm infection. Is levofloxion500mg work on my spreem in fection please reply me sir.
How much is the charge for one time dialysis treatment of 4-5 hours in Dombivali Hospitals. As already my father is under dialysis at some other place I would like to bring him to Dombivali.
I am 42 years old my problem is that six month earlier I was diagnosed stone in kidney symptom. What to do now ?
I was admitted in a hospital from last 2 days because of pain between my back and stomach, in test they got their is a some type of stone near kidney. Now what can I do to remove that stone from my body.
According to my doc. He said me to have urine test. Culture test. Vdrl test. All of which is negative. But still whn I urine it gives a burning pain. I pee for nearly a minute. And I pee almost after every 1 hr. If I drink lots of water I pee lots. N my pennis hole also became narrow. N white smelly liquid also comes on squeezing tip of my pennis. Some say I have to surgically meatoplasy.
My father has kidney cyst and he does toilet with pipe. Can it be cured with medicine or not. If so then please say the medicine name.
Changes in the colour of your urine can reveal important information about your health. If your urine takes on a hue beyond what's normal, it can be indicative of something wrong with your health. In general, the normal urine colour varies from pale yellow to deep yellowish-brown, which is a result of a chemical pigment in the urine called urochrome.
1. Red or Pink
- When your kidneys, urethra, bladder or any other urinary tract organ gets infected or inflamed, blood cells get leaked into the urine, giving it a red hue. The causes behind the presence of blood can be urinary tract infections, kidney cysts, kidney stones, enlarged prostate and even cancer. Taking blood thinners can also cause you to have blood in your urine.
- Certain foods like blackberries, rhubarb and beets can cause your urine to turn pink.
- The use of certain medications like a particular class of antibiotic used in the treatment of tuberculosis can turn your urine red. Likewise, a drug used to numb discomfort in the urinary tract can cause a red/pink discoloration of your urine.
2. Blue or Green
- The consumption of coloured food dyes containing green or blue pigments can cause you to pass urine of such hues.
- Certain anti-depressant and anti-inflammatory medications can turn your urine green/blue.
- A very rare medical condition called familial benign hypercalcemia (fbh), characterised by high levels of calcium in thE blood and low levels of the mineral in the urine can cause your urine to turn blue.
- Green urine can also occur if your urinary tract gets infected by the pseudomonas bacteria.
3. Dark Brown
- Having large amounts of these foods - aloe, rhubarb (a type of leafy green) and broad beans can cause you to pass dark brown urine.
- Certain anti-malarial drugs, laxatives and muscle relaxants can darken the colour of your urine as well.
- Dark brown urine can also be caused by disorders of the kidney or liver as well as infections of the urinary tract.
- Injury of the muscle as a result of excessive training can result in dark brown urine.
- Problems with the bile duct (the duct through which bile from the gall bladder and liver passes before entering the duodenum) or liver along with the passing of light coloured stools can result in orange urine.
- A cause of orange urine may also be dehydration as fluids bring about an increase in the concentration of compounds present in the urine.
- The presence of calcium or phosphate sediments in the urine can give it a white hue.
- White urine can also be a result of funguria infection (a form of fungal urinary infection wherein the fungus produces white sediments) or a bacterial infection. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.