Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rajender ManchandaYour feedback matters!
Hello, I am 22 year old boy in June I was diagnosed with diabetes when I had some cuts on my private parts than my doctor told me to take diabetes test and my diabetes was 360 after food and 280 at fasting .but I am still wondering how I got diabetes because last 8 months I am going regularly to gym and I don't even eat oily stuff or sweets. Currently my diabetes is in control without medicine it was 99 in fasting before taking test I had soft drink last night to see how much it affects my sugar. Currently I am not taking any medicine only exercise and diet and two times apple cider vinegar. So doctor help me. And why I can't reply to the answers which doctors r providing me?
I am 20 years old and have been diagnosed with'piles' two months back. What can I do to stop the anal bleeding other than medication? What changes can I do in my life style to control the condition?
How to increase my pennis size it is too small that when get erected it is 3.5 inch max I ll do masturbation daily is this was the case my pennis is small suggest me please I am married I feel shy when I intercourse with my wife and my age is 24.
Hi I am 26 year old and I am suffering from erectile dysfunction problem I try different different types of pills but they can't effected. Please suggest what can I do for improve our performance.
Hello. nowadays I am feeling so lazy and always I am feeling sleepy. What the problem. What should I do.
Dear sir. My son is 6.5 year old. He is suffering breathing problem at night and in a day allergic cough problem. I have consulted many ENT doctor and pediatrician at my location from last 2 year but till no improvement found. As my observations problem is increased. At night my son doing breathing through mouth and some time missed of breath and again do whole night not sleep well. Snor also. Due to above problem in a day he is so tidy and moodless. Also throttle infection observed. Cough problem facing frequently. Kindly suggest for this.
Hello. I am having vision problem 0.5 in both eyes. But I am not feeling comfortable with glass. Can you suggest me. I am having headache but it will come once in a month.
Benign prostatic hyperplasia or BPH is a condition where the prostate gland gets enlarged. This is mostly common in men who are ageing. When the prostate gland gets enlarged, the flow of urine through the urethra gets blocked, and hence, several problems related to urination may occur. BPH occurs as a result of hormonal imbalance. If untreated, BPH can lead to severe bladder and urinary health conditions.
There are several symptoms and signs of benign prostatic hyperplasia. Here are 7 common symptoms:
- A frequent need for urination: Men affected by BPH feel an increased need to urinate frequently. This gets enhanced during the night and is called nocturia. The patient may even need to urinate more than eight times a day. Due to the enlarged prostate gland, more pressure is put on the urethra, which leads to uncontrollable urination.
- Urinating difficulties: The act of urination becomes difficult. Because of enhanced pressure on the urethra, the flow of urine to the penis from the bladder gets blocked. This makes a urine stream hard to start. The urine stream gets weak and interrupted, and more difficulty may be experienced during the end of urination.
- Pain during urination and ejaculation: Due to pressure on the urinary tract and reproductive system, pain can accompany urination and ejaculation. Some patients tend to push urine out, which results in pain. The pain may also occur because of infection during BPH.
- Blood in urine and an unusual color/smell: Urine may take a dark color and have an unusual smell due to urinary retention. Unpleasant urine smell signifies urinary tract infections. Blood in the urine may also result because of dilated veins present on the surface of the enlarged prostate.
- Urinary retention: When a patient is unable to pass any urine, it is called urinary retention. Such a condition requires immediate treatment, and you need to consult a doctor immediately.
- Urinary tract infections: Bacteria may start growing in the bladder when the bladder is not fully emptied of urine. This bacterial infection causes darkening of the urine, and emission of a foul odor.
- Bladder stones: Bladder stones may develop because of the inability of the bladder to empty itself completely. This is a major symptom of BPH. Hard lumps of minerals or bladder stones are formed when the urine present in the bladder gets highly concentrated, which causes the crystallization of minerals. Bladder stones may cause infections, result in blood in urine, cause bladder irritation and may also block urine flow.
So you see that benign prostatic hyperplasia involves the enlargement of the prostate gland, and results in several problems related to urination and different symptoms. Hence, immediate treatment is advisable.
I have been getting bleeding on my penis during intercourse. Its from veins some times and sometimes from getting cut on the skin on penis. Its paining and bleeding when ever I pull the skin downwards. I am not able to knw whats the exact problem and to which Dr. to refer this.
Due to frequent masturbation for 5 to 6 years my penni becomes so weak and small sometimes there is a erection but for few seconds and after that it again come to his original soft and short position I am also suffering with weak erection and I can not see a naked photo for mor then one min after then the white water comes out of my penni without any disturbance or rubb I used damiana plant and damiana pentartakan 40 for two yeas but I have not found any improvement my age is 22 years I am unmarried and I have not done sex ever.
My dengue report is found positive with 2 lakhs 20 thousands platelets. My doctor suggested to take only crocin advance & liquid intake. Is it enough doctor?
Ayurveda is an ancient life science that originated in India. It recognises herbs as medicines and Yogic postures as well as lifestyle changes as the supporting factors in its medicinal field. It is called a life science because the basic mode of treatment is done by tweaking one's lifestyle in order to reach the root cause of the ailment, which will be cleared from one's life gradually. Congestion is recognised as the accumulation of too much mucus and fluid in your lungs and is usually born due to an imbalance of the Vata Dosha, as per Ayurveda. This congestion can happen in the nasal or respiratory passages.
Let us find out what else Ayurveda says about congestion:
- Symptoms: The symptoms of congestion include a tickling sensation at the back of the throat as well as the nasal passages, depending on the exact area of the congestion. Also, severe headaches and wheezing along with laboured breathing and tightening of the chest can point at the presence of congestion. In very severe cases, the patient may also complain of blood discharge while coughing, high fever, rashes on the skin, neck stiffness and other such conditions.
- Causes: There are various causes of congestion. While infection, allergy and cold are some of the most common conditions that may cause congestion, it has also been seen that congestion may arise as a symptom of a more serious ailment. Asthma is one such respiratory ailment that causes swelling in the airways, which can give rise to congestion. Also, inflammation of the bronchial tube lining can cause this condition where a greenish discharge happens due to the viral nature of the condition. Pneumonia and tuberculosis are also ailments, which can cause severe and painful congestion.
- Remedies: As per Ayurveda, there are many remedies that can help in treating this condition. One can drink herbal tea all day as the anti-oxidants will help in flushing out all those toxins that are causing a painful build-up of mucus and fluids inside. Also, one can use essential oils like eucalyptus oil for inhalation, steaming and even massages. One must take care not to let this oil touch the hair as greying might happen. Yoga and aromatherapy can also be practiced so as to do away with congestion. Also, the patient can add a pinch of salt to a glass of warm water in order to do a saline water gargle which will eventually clear the air passages.
Taking care of one's diet is one of the most important parts of any treatment in Ayurveda. Ingesting warm liquids like milk and warm food can help in loosening and removing the mucus build up. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.