Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rajeev ChaudhryYour feedback matters!
Hi I am 25years old but not look like 25. So I have started exercise not in gym but at home. After 20 min I used to have 2 boiled eggs and 250 ml milk. But still some time I am suffering from left side headache for few mins. Could you please suggest me what kind of diet ill have to follow to grow more?
I am 16 years boy I masturbate last 1 year I can't control now it is over. It is two times in day. I can't control. I start this for funny and fear of night I am fear of ghost. Now masturbation over takes me. What can I do doctor.
I have fungal infection and itchiness in genital area around penis and on back near anal region. I am using Dermikem OC (Terbinafine+Ofloxacin) from 1 month and now I have left it then again it occurred. The skin near the genital area is dark and itchy Is there any permanent cure for this type of fungal infection.
Since few week I am not having proper sleep. Max days I don't sleep even trying hard to get sleep. As a result I don't feel active throughout the day. Nothing is going right. please help me to overcome this problem.
Hi doctor. I have a critical disease in my back. Its called piles. It makes bleeding. And also get pain. How can I will be free from this diseases?
I want to know about diabetes is it necessary to occur in a parental diseases. How to control diabetes?
I am having stomach pain from past 2 days. Also when I run my left knee starts paining. Kindly suggest for the cure.
Hello sir my sex stamina is to low ejaculated in 2 min and Android my sperm count is less may b that's a reason for no pregnancy I have tried many times. Please help me and suggest me good medicine to increase sperm count and stamina. Thank you.
My age is 34 years and I am having high triglycerine level how can it will be controlled my weight is 87 kgs I have smoking and drinking habit.
dear sir, i am 44 yrs old, i worried about my penis its size 1 inch in normal size in erection time maximum 2- 2.5 only. i cant make much happy to my partner, any enlargement medicine or any exercise for to make size.please help me
A kidney transplant is a surgical procedure that patients of kidney disease go through in order to replace a non functioning kidney with a live one that is healthy and functions well. Other methods to treat this disease also include dialysis, which basically is an artificial way of doing what our kidneys are designed to do. When dialysis does not work, many doctors recommend a kidney transplant. A replacement or donated kidney can come from a living donor or a non-living donor. This new kidney will mostly work towards keeping the blood clean, which is a function that stops when the old and diseased kidneys fail.
So, here's a list of five essential facts that you need to keep in mind if you are looking at a kidney transplant:
- Donors: While there are living and non-living donors, the doctor will have to ensure that your donor is someone who has no medical history of complications, kidney disease or any other medical condition like diabetes or hypertension. Also, the donor would have to have two proper functioning kidneys. Further, one of the most important factors is the blood group. The blood group of the donor and the patient must match for the transplant to be possible.
- Procedure: During the surgery, the patient will be under general anesthesia. The surgeon will make an incision in the lower abdomen area and the blood vessels of the new kidney will be connected surgically with the vein and iliac artery of the patient. Thereafter, any excess fluid will be drained before wrapping up the surgery.
- Rejection: The patient's body may also reject the kidney. The immune system of the patient may mistake the new kidney as an attacking body and its natural defenses may work against it, which will lead to complications. For this, doctors usually prescribe immunosuppressant medicines that will help in preventing such an eventuality.
- Longevity: While a living donor's kidney may last longer, a non-living donor's kidney will not enjoy such a long life. In such cases, a second transplant can be conducted.
- Diet: After the transplant, the patient will be required to go through a number of measures like coughing to show that the lungs are clear, as well as administration of fluids and some amount of examination and dialysis. Also, the patient will have to have a special diet that includes raw fruits and vegetables, and plenty of non-fat dairy ingredients.
A kidney transplant is a major operation that can change your lifestyle in the long run.