Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rajeev Agarwal
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rajeev AgarwalYour feedback matters!
My skin colour is not white bt not black. I want to improve my natural complexion pls say some medicines for that.
Sir/madam I have some pimples on my face my friends told me that pimple reason is masturbation so this is true ? Please let me tell masturbation is good or not it's really affected on face.
Possibly the most common skin problem in the world, acne is the inflammation of the skin pores when excess oil and dead skin cells clog them. Acne can manifest in many forms such as blackheads and whiteheads, and papules among others. More than the acne, the scars they leave behind tend to cause the most grief as they look quite unsightly. There are multiple modern dermatological treatments which can help you resolve this problem. Some of the treatments that are commonly used are mentioned below –
Chemical Peels: This is one of the most common methods used for the treatment of acne scars. Specially mixed chemical formulations are used to dissolve away the top layer of the skin which contains most of the scars. Once the top layer goes away, the new layer of skin which regenerates doesn’t have the scars.
Light Therapies and Laser Treatments: There are many types of laser and light therapies which use a focused light to burn away the top layer of the skin to regenerate it and reduce the scar. Certain specialized lasers use high-intensity pulses to treat raised acne scars specifically.
Dermabrasion and Microdermabrasion: One of the most popular and commonly found treatments, is dermabrasion. This method uses an electrical machine that removes the top layer of skin which is akin to sanding. However, this is a fairly invasive option and will require some time for recovery. A less invasive procedure is microdermabrasion which uses finer instruments for this purpose and tends to have lesser downtime.
Dermal Filler Injections: These injections are used to plump up certain areas of skin which need to be treated. Most of them work on the principle of boosting collagen which is responsible for healing the skin. Once boosted, collagen works to fill gaps and regenerate new skin. However, most of these are temporary and only last for about a year or so.
Incisions Under the Skin: Sub-cision or subcutaneous incision uses a tuned surgical probe to separate the scar tissues of acne from the normal skin. This will result in the skin to rise and thus flatten the dent of the acne scar.
Autologous Fat Transfer: A form of therapy which is becoming popular very quickly, this method uses fat taken from one area of your body and injected into the scar area. This results in raising the depressed areas of the skin and flattening the scars. However, fat is easily absorbed within the body and thus the effect may diminish within some time. You may be needed to redo the procedure over regular periods.
Cryotherapy: The area around the scar is frozen in a targeted manner which results in the scar tissue falling over and exposing newer skin which is smooth and devoid of scarring.
Topical Creams: These are the most commonly available over the counter solutions for acne scars which help reduce their appearance. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist and ask a free question.
I have a pain in my anus. I cannot clench my anus because it hurts tremendously. Scared of going to the toilet because it pains when I try to have a first bowel movement. Can't sit due to the pain. Lying down is the most comfortable. Walking hurts for the first ten minutes and I feel a kind of pressure on my anus but after that it gets a little better. No blood in stools. No external signs of any lumps. Apart from the pain it feels a little like something is poking inside. The posterior edge ie away from the scrotum feels a tight and a little hard. Pushing on it hurts a lot. What could this be? I am 42 years old and 70 kg. Not obese but rather sedentary. Thanks for all the help.
I use mela care cream and my face is fully red in every time please suggest me any thing to remove redness from face any cream gel facewash etc..Please suggest me something.
I am a 21 year old male and I have dark color around my eyes which makes an ill health appearence. Please suggest me a remedy for that ?
I have white spots on my lips, ear ,hand and other part of my body. I have treated by skin doctor at least 15 years but there is no positive result. So tell me plzz, what I should do.
Ayurveda is an age old life science, that is known to work medical marvels. The best part about this field of medicine is that it blends the everyday remedies that touch the root cause of the issue before curing the same. Aging is an aspect that plagues one and all with its various signs hitting the skin, senses, body and hair.
So how can you use Ayurveda to turn back the aging clock of your system? Read on to find out!
- Herbs and Vayasthapana: Vayasthapana or the anti-aging effect is a herbal formula with herbs like Gotu Kola, which are known for their anti-aging properties in the field of Ayurveda. Ashwagandha is also used in this concoction. Other herbs like Amla, ginger, turmeric and Galanga are also used to create this anti-aging effect. The oil of cloves can also be used on the massage table for anti-aging.
- Radiance and Varnya: Varnya is the Ayurvedic effect of maintaining or bringing out the glow or radiance of the skin. The Varnya herbs include flame of forest, silk cotton tree, rose petals and Indian redwood. This concoction can help you retain a youthful glow on your skin, which will also keep fine lines at bay.
- Deep Healing and Branropana: With the help of Gotu Kola and other sensitive herbs, one can heal the body deeply and also enhance the skin. The herbs used here can also help in strengthening one's digestive system so that there is no Ama or toxin build up. The other herbs one can use here are turmeric, rose petals and cotton silk tree.
- Yoga: Yoga is a known method of keeping the body and senses vital and well functioning. There are a number of Yogic postures and poses that can help in the anti-aging process. These include equal standing for better balance, the tree pose, the squat pose, the downward dog pose, the plank pose for core strength and the seated twist.
- Diet and Lifestyle: Ayurveda is a science that touches every day in order to effectively heal and prevent. So, it is important to follow the Ayurvedic tenets of following a proper balance of eating, resting and activity even as you ingest regular meals at a set time with all the food groups in perfect balance.
Ayurveda can be used in order to take good care of the body even if you are not suffering from any ailments. The herbs can be ingested on a daily basis as seasoning for your food while Yoga can be practiced routinely. This will help you in delaying the aging process.
Related Tip: "4 Really Simple Ways To Prevent Premature Skin Aging"