Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. R R GuptaYour feedback matters!
I am 22 year old. I am suffering from erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation, please suggest what should I do?
Hi I am 27 years old. I am allergic patient. I have a problem of blinking or twitching of eyes. Kindly advice.
I have a medium sized pennis, but I want to make it big, I have enough fat but I want it make sooo big, so do you suggest me any medicine or any technique to. Make it soo big.
I have fungal infection at around my groins area between my legs and its very itchy and irritable. Sometime I can't control itching and its bleeding from skins. What should I do? Please help me.
I have got a clot/ boil on my forehead. It seems to toughen in every couple of days. Size shirks but is invisible while I wake up in the morning. Gradually as the day passes the clot seems to be more visible. This is been existing since 2 and half years. It looks awful when I see my self in the mirror. Please advise, I want to get rid of it as soon as possible. With preferably non surgeries treatment.
Sir/madam How can I increase my sperm count without any medicine and with out any Treatment at the home.
Migraine is a treatable disease or not. Suggest some curable ideas related to migraine. How it affects daily routine and long term relationship and behavior and study related for competitive exams.
Heard loud sounds through headset. Now pus is coming out from only left ear and very painful through it.
I am suffering from half headache from two years basically it pains a lot. In a weeks I suffer five days now a days it can't be adjustable with out taking any tablet. When I take tablet headache is become low and I think little bit ok but I need a solution for that what should I do & to whom I should consult.
When it comes to storing foods, we all think that the cooler the temperature it is stored at, longer will be the shelf life. However, what most of us fail to realize is that not all foods need to be stored in a freezer. It can do more harm than good. Read on to know more about foods that just should not be placed in the freezer.
- Potatoes: Given their high water content, storing in a freezer can make them fluffy, bloated and bland, especially if they are put in a freezer after baking. The texture of the potato in the dishes after freezing can also be change.
- Milk: While it is common to stash it away in the fridge, remember not to put it in the freezer. When you thaw it, the milk can separate into pieces (curdling) and not be useful to add in your cereal or for your tea. It is best kept outside in the regular cooling area.
- Eggs: While eggs can be stored in the fridge, there is no need to put the eggs with the shells in the freezer. The water inside can act up and cause the shell to break, leading to attack from bacteria. The eggs could also crack leaving a mess in the freezer. Remove eggs out of the shell, beat up nicely, and store in an airtight container if at all required (learn more about Having Eggs for Breakfast During SUMMERs).
- Milk products: Similar to milk, yoghurt, sour cream and cheese are also best left out of the freezer. The water content will expand and spoil them, leaving behind unhealthy and non-tasty yoghurt or cheese.
- Fried Foods: Be it French fries or mozzarella sticks, leaving them in the freezer can leave them soft and doughy. These are best left out of the freezer in order to retain their crunchy crispiness.
- Water-rich fruits and vegetables: While the fridge helps in keeping the vegetables and fruits fresh, the freezer does not. With water-rich food substances especially cucumber, lettuce and water melon, the water inside can form ice crystals. When removed from the freezer, during thawing, the water oozes out leaving a non-appealing pile of the fruit/vegetable.
- Re-using food items: Be it fruits or vegetables or meat, once thawed to normal temperature, it is best to avoid putting them back in the freezer. Once thawed, they draw a lot more bacteria and germs and are more harmful than the frozen foods. Remove only what is essential for use, thaw it and leave the rest to remain in the freezer.
- Salad greens: Frozen salad greens like spinach and lettuce can lose their crispiness, becoming limp and soft. To retain their freshness, stash them wrapped in a paper bag in the fridge.
Be careful of what you put in the freezer the next time and enjoy a healthy and hearty meal. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.