Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. R R GuptaYour feedback matters!
My mother has 48 years old, suffered from headache last 1 year. But ct scan normal & neurologist told wnl, bp medicine ramipril 5mg taking daily morning. But now bp is 138/92mmhg. Please tell to alleviate headache.
I have allergy problem in my nose over 6 months. Bone of my nose is increasing which cause me problem in breathing.
I am suffering from asthma from last 2 years I am taking faracot200 rotacap tablet and levolin rotacap tablet is there any other tablet to get end of this disease please reply me as soon as possible I don't have asthma disease because of my mom is suffering from this disease that's why I am also suffering from same disease it's a genetic diseases so please give me the solution as soon as possible.
I am suffering from severe fever for last 2 days with chill and rigor. With also presence of mild rashes in whole body. What should I do?
Hi sir Sir on the way of climax during sex My sperm come out after 3 to 5 min during main course So sir wat can I do for that my sperm timing get more than 3 to5 min during main course.
I am a 20 years old male I wouldn't face the problem of heavy headache yet but from the recent days I have suffered with heavy headache I thinks that this may migraine headache. so I am requesting you for the proper advice in order to resolve my problem.
We can differentiate between the milk from a cow or a buffalo by looking at its color and thickness. While being different from one another in terms of composition and richness, both cow and buffalo milk possess properties that give them their unique nutritional value and health benefits. Including them in your daily diet can help you to stay fit and strong. Here's a look at what they offer, and which one can be the most appropriate for you:
1. Fat content - It's the fat content of these two milks that instantly make them different from one another. Of the two, buffalo milk has a higher percentage of fat content, which keeps your stomach fuller for a long time. On the other hand, cow's milk is easier to digest due to its low-fat content. When it comes to the fat percentage in buffalo milk, on an average it is two times more than that of cow milk. So, if the average fat content in cow milk is 3-4% that of buffalo milk is about 7-8%.
2. Protein content - Buffalo milk contains more protein in comparison to cow milk, which can make it more difficult to digest. It comes with a protein content that is in the range of 4.2%-4.5% and is 11% higher than that of cow milk.
3. Cholesterol content - Cholesterol levels differ in both the milk, with buffalo milk being significantly lower in cholesterol. While buffalo milk has a cholesterol content of 0.65 mg/g, cow milk records 3.14 mg/g of cholesterol.
4. Water content - Cow milk reports higher water content compared to buffalo milk. This is because it contains fewer solids with about 90% of the milk being composed of water. It's this high water percentage that gives cow milk its hydrating quality.
5. Calorie content - Since buffalo milk comes with more proteins and fat, it has more calories. For every 100ml of buffalo milk, you consume about 100Kcals. On the other hand, cow milk contains about 70 Kcals.
If you're on a diet to lose weight and improve your metabolic processes, cow milk would be the most appropriate option as it is low in fat, protein and calorie content. On the other hand, if you want to gain weight and strengthen weak bones, buffalo milk is what you should have daily.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.