Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. R C SharmaYour feedback matters!
saffron drinking with milk or mix with milk and apply on face which will give better results to increase the color and which is best option for a better results?
Hi doctors, am an 25 years guy ,masturbation will it affect my sexual life in future? Will it decrease my penis length and strength?
Hi All, My Grand Mother expired due to infection on lungs. Before few days of it one eye becomes red and pus and blood came out from eye. Used anti biotic tablets and gentamycin eye drops along with multi vitamin tablets. Her eye infection reduced. From next day she becomes very weak and oxygen levels decreased to 36. We admitted her in hospital and provided oxygen and oxygen level increased to 95 to 107. Doctor first suggested for ventilation, as levels increased he said no need to put her in ventilation, we just provide the oxygen. After half an hour levels got reduced to 90 to 80 to 70 and doctor said we go for ventilation. But her pulse rate is decreased and ECG also flat and she is expired. Kindly let me know how the infection attach to body (lungs, blood) and is the infection on eyes causes to infection on lungs also or Infection on lungs causes to infection on eyes.
I am always very much excited to do sex with my fiance and whenever I get a chance I always preejaculate within a minute, what is the reason please suggest any remedy/cure as I want to extend my time.
Go out to enjoy the sunlight as it not only strengthens your bones but also boosts your immunity. It also elevates your mood. Let's enjoy the sun to bring shine in our life.
Dear doctor, I want to discuss something with you, I am 26 year male, unmarried, my problem is that I masturbate lot, sometimes five times a day, and doing same for nearabout 12-13 years, sometimes I am unable to sleep without doing it, I have never done sex till yet, sometimes I talk dirty to females I feel my undergarments are wet, I m so much worried about that, am I a normal? will I be having satisfied married life, please revert and help me, I feel very guilty to talk about it with others, that's why I am sending you this message, and I hope you will surely try to help me,
Hi Doctor, I am working with a PST time Login I.e 9 PM-6 AM, Daily it is a Night Shift, so will Night shift effect on sex organ?
I am 37 years of age - no alcohol - non smoker but bit addicted to COLA drinks - bit overweight My recent blood reports shows FBS 240 mcg And Hb1Ac: 8.6 Creatine n lipid profile within the range Appreciate if you can suggest some medication either allopathy or Ayurveda to control my sugar levels Afraid to visit any Doctor due their scary lectures/advise Please help.
From the last two years I am suffering from lower back pain, my blood reports test shows deficiency of Calcium S and Vitamin D3. Which thing/food should I take more?
I am 28 years old and married 1.5 years back still no child. Took sperm test four times but the count is very less and I don't drink nor smoke. Can I become a dad'its been really frustrating.
May father age is 74. On 31.8. 15 suddenly urine block. Pipe insert in his urine place. Now he is taking geristart for 10 days and niftran 100mg 2 times in a day. When doctor cathedral remove.
I am having a problem of tonsils and every time this bring my body in cough and cold condition and fever too. Help me out.
A migraine is one of the worst form of headache. It is reported that over 90 percent of people who suffers from a migraine are unable to work. The intense pain totally makes them vulnerable. A mammoth 113 million workdays are wasted globally due to this problem. This being said, if the pain is slowly starting to set in, it is possible to manage it at the workspace.
Here is a convenient guide to do just that:
1. Pain Medication: If you are a migraine patient, it is likely that you have your migraine medication with you. The first step is to try the medication. If on the other hand, the medication is not available basic painkillers can be given a shot to manage the pain. Basic pain medications, such as ibuprofen are easily available over the counter and are capable of providing temporary relief.
2. Educate co-workers: Despite awareness about migraine pain, many organisations continue to turn a deaf ear about the problem. Instead of fighting with the whole organisations, it makes sense to educate your immediate colleague about a migraine. All you require is 1-2 people who have your back.
3. Control the environment: With the onset of the pain, it becomes more and more difficult to resume work. Few environmental changes such as adjusting the monitor to the eye level, using a sachet of odour neutralizer and switching off the nearest light will help you to manage the pain for few hours.
4. Staying hydrated: Migraine tends to increase multifold if the body is not hydrated. It is, therefore, essential to drink as much water as you can. Apart from water few other drinks such as lime juice and green tea can be of great assistance to hold the pain back for quite some time.
5. Small snacks: Although eating during a migraine can be tough because of the buzzing pain it is a good idea to have small snacks throughout the working hours. An empty stomach creates acidity and further aggravates the pain. Small time snacks such cookies and chocolate bar can come really handy at this time.
6. Get enough air: A centralized workplace can be claustrophobic and intensify the pain for many. Get out of the workspace to get some fresh air. A sudden gush of oxygen can be a welcome relief from the monotonous and crowded office floor.
7. Apply water on the skull: While this might sound like a crazy idea, applying a small amount of water in the middle of the skull can give temporary relief from the throbbing effect of a migraine. If ice is available in the office pantry, make no hesitation in applying it on the migraine side of the forehead. Ice is capable of spreading a cooling effect throughout the forehead and the skull. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.