Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. R C SharmaYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from semen leakage and precum when I talk to my girlfriend my semen comes out. please reply soon.
I feel so depressed, I try to hide what ever it might be, I feel sleepy but then I can't.i feel like crying the whole day long. There's not a single night when I go off to sleep peacefully and without cry to myself.
Sir, I am having problems of stools problem it trends to piles its so painful and sometime bleeding. What to do I dont want to go for operation. Kindly tell your suggestions.
My penis does not stand constantly and not get much hard so what should I do? and also how can I increase its size.
I am 21 year old. My neck nerves are paining after I return back home from my work? Is that due to stress? Please help me.
hello sir my self alok Sharma from Kolkata am my ear has effected with high volume music in disco next day in have facing listening problems in one ear am feeling that's still paying music in my ear snoring sounds in my ear. Please help me and suggest effective ears drop. Thak you.
From past few days suffering from gastritis and indigestion. Feeling nausea and dehydration. Feeling of vomiting but had not vomited. Problem becomes worse at night. Stool is very bad and what I eat can be seen in stool. Urine is fine.
My head is paining often. How to get rid of this pain. I do wear power glasses. And going for check up frequently.
I am feeling an itching sensation on my thigh portion. It has been continuing from 1week. I had used candid powder but it didn't have any effect. What medicines should I take to get rid of this condition. I am also washing my clothes in dettol liquid.
Diabetes is a common term which is referred to as a group of diseases that results in a high level of the sugar in the blood. The different types of diabetes which are most common are as follows.
Types of Diabetes
- Type 1 Diabetes – This is a chronic condition where the pancreas produces very little or almost no insulin.
- Type 2 Diabetes – This chronic condition affects the way in which the body processes the sugar present in the body.
- Prediabetes – This is a condition where the level of sugar in the blood is high, but not high enough to be causing type 2 diabetes.
- Gestational Diabetes – As the name indicates, this is the condition of a high level of sugar in the blood that affects only the pregnant women.
How are diabetes and weight loss interconnected?
Diabetes is a metabolic disorder, and some forms of diabetes are associated with sudden loss of weight. The unexplained and sudden loss of weight is a warning sign or a symptom of the onset of diabetes. There are a number of mechanisms behind this weight loss which is as discussed below.
- High blood sugar: Both type 1 and type 2 diabetes can involve dramatic loss of weight over a number of days at the onset of the particular disease, but the situation is more common in the case of type 1 diabetes. The insufficient amount of insulin in the body prevents the cells of the body from getting the required amount of glucose from the blood to use as energy. In this situation, the body starts burning the fats to fulfill in energy requirements which result in a sudden loss of body weight.
- Dehydration: In diabetes, frequent urination is a common symptom which makes the body lose all its fluid, but the intake of fluid is not enough to prevent this loss. Hence, the body is dehydrated, and kidneys tend to work harder for the filtration of the excess glucose in the body. Now this increased glucose present in the urine draws the required fluid from the tissues and thus making you lose a significant number of calories during urination. Hence the body loses weight.
- Breakdown of muscles: If diabetes is not controlled properly, losing weight by wasting of the muscles is extremely common. Due to the deficiency of insulin, the synthesis of muscles in the body is decreased, and at the same time, the breakdown of muscles is increased. This results in the loss of body weight to a significant amount.
Thus, it is understood that the different types of diabetes and unexplained loss of weight with no significant cause are connected with each other. Weight loss, being a prevalent symptom during the onset of the condition, is a key symptom in diagnosis for diabetes.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
My digestive system is irregular. I get often get poop at very odd times. Many times a day. And a farting problem . Is there any solution for this.
Hi, good evening, my name is gurpreet Singh. I am working in bpo. Sometimes I don't or many take care of health. My only problem is masturbation early in the morning.
I am 25 year old woman, am suffering from severe headache and also am so sleepy during the day times. Am not at all active, as I take more rest and eventhough deep sleep, I feel so tired during my working hours, what is the reason behind it?
Hi, I am 26yrs, male. In January I was diagnosed with bilateral mild hydronephrosis with 4 mm stone in both kidneys, and cystitis. Used ayurvedic syrups, tablets and antibiotics. Took 4 dose of gentamicin injection for 2 days. During injection time suffered from severe head ache, vomit sensation, no urination for 1day. Then next day done ct scan kub which found to be normal. But after few days onwards I use to experience abnormal urination (sometimes frequent, sometimes less). Even though not eating spicy foods urine becoming acidic pH 6 after used citrate syrup pH came to 7. Getting leg cramps. For which using vitamin d supplement. At present symptoms: less urination pain from back to front of abdomen. Pain near bladder. Reports results: cue: specific gravity: 1.005 pH: 6 serum creatinine: 1.0 urine osmolarity: 85. Doubt's: I know serum creatinine 1.0mg is normal but why its increased from 0.7mg. Ultrasound kub is normal why specific gravity is low? why urine osmolarity is low? why urine pH decreasing to 6? why getting abdomen pain? kindly please answer is there any hidden problem? once again shall I go for ct scan abdomen contrast? Thanks, with regards.
I have been diagnosed with kidney stone of 5.4 mm. I have a regular lower back pain and sometimes abdominal pain. Suggest me ways to improve my health.
I am suffering with a broken leg and its start swelling. so what should I do to reduce it? please help me.
The presence of blood in urine is known as Hematuria. It is categorized under 2 types:
- Macroscopic haematuria, which means the patient has seen blood.
- Microscopic dipstick haematuria, which means blood is identified by urine microscopy or by dipstick testing either in association with other urological symptoms (symptomatic microscopic haematuria) or during a routine medical examination. It has been variably defined as 3 or more , 5 or more or 10 or more Red Blood Cells (RBCs) per high - power field.
Urological and other Causes of Haematuria
- Cancer: Bladder, Kidney and Prostate Cancer
- Stones: Kidney, Ureteric
- Bladder Infections: Bacterial tuberculosis, infective urethritis Inflammation
- Interstitial Cystitis Trauma : Kidney, bladder, urethra, pelvic fracture causing urethral rupture
- Renal cystic disease: (e.g. medullary sponge kidney)
- Other urological causes: Benign prostatic hyperplasia, vascular malformations
- Other medical causes of haematuria: anticoagulation therapy (e.g. asprin, antiplatelet therapy) Nephrological Causes: more likely in children and young adults, proteinuria; red blood cell casts.
- Urological investigations: Urine culture, urine cytology, cystoscopy, renal ultrasonography and intravenous Urography and CT Urography.
Management of haematuria depends on the cause as determined by the urologist.