Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Priyanka YadavYour feedback matters!
Bad breath, also known as halitosis, can occur due to a multitude of reasons and is quite disconcerting. Chewing gum, using breath mints and mouthwash are just temporary solutions as they do not address the problem. Read on more to find all about the different causes, symptoms of bad breath and also about their prevention.
- Food: If food particles, which are stuck in and around your teeth start decaying, they promote bacterial growth, which causes a foul odor in the mouth. Eating certain foods, such as spices, onion and garlic also cause foul odor.
- Tobacco products: Smoking and chewing tobacco not only causes gum disease, but also causes a foul odor to be present, thus causing bad breath.
- Poor dental hygiene: If you do not brush daily, food particles in your mouth get stuck in your mouth between the teeth in particular, which decay and cause bad breath. A form of bacteria known as plaque forms over the teeth, which over time decays teeth and also causes foul breath.
- Dry mouth: A medical condition known as dry mouth, also known as xerostomia can contribute to bad breath as in this condition; the amount saliva produced from the salivary glands is reduced. This results in the growth of bacteria, which causes bad breath.
- Medications: Some medications can cause foul breath in an indirect manner as they cause dry mouth as a side effect, which in turn causes bad breath. Other medications break down in your body and the chemicals, which the medicine contains can be carried on your breath.
Dentists would usually rate the odor from your mouth either by smelling or by using certain sophisticated odor detectors. The back of the tongue is often the source of smell and the dentist is also likely to scrape the region and rate its odor.
- Maintaining oral hygiene: If the bad breath is due to the formation of plaque, brushing and flossing on a regular basis will prevent its growth, thus reducing or eliminating bad breath. Using mouthwashes also kills bacteria, hence eliminating the bad breath causing bacteria from your mouth.
- Treatment of dental disease: Gum disease can also cause bad breath as in this disease, the gums pull away from the teeth, which gives scope for bacterial growth causing bad breath. Treating gum disease, thus would also eliminate the scope for bacterial growth and eliminate bad breath at the same time. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dentist.
My daughter is 20 years old. She has painful periods . Recently her ultra sound showed few tiny cysts. Consulted the gynae. She says it is normal. My daughter also has facial hair and dull skin inspite of good diet. Need your opinion on this asap.
Me and my girl friend went to trip My sperm has fallen on my girl friends vagina We are not so sure it has entered her vagina or not. How will we come to know she's pregnant or no What will be the symptoms if she is gonna be pregnant I know soo much that she will miss her periods And her period was started on 17th and this has happened on 26th was she on safe day?
I am not having periods for 65 days now and my pregnancy kit test was also negative. I took 2 tests one was 8 days back. I m not understanding what to do?
Is that orgasm for woman is achieved easily by licking their vagina? If not what is the way of making them orgasm easier?
Hello, I'm 43 years old and 6 weeks pregnant through IVF. My doctor prescribed wysolone 5 mg twice a day to be taken for two weeks because I feel mild pain and cramps in pelvic region (uterus). I haven't started taking it yet, I want to know how wysolone will help me and if it is safe to be taken during pregnancy. Thanks.
I am 46 year old and completed my period .I am gaining. Weight very fast so how to boost metabolism.
Eating right kind of food can make your irritable menstruation days easier. It also helps in reducing stress level, cramps and managing mood swings.
Here’s how you must mind your food.
1. Dairy products and red meat: Dairy products like cheese, yoghurt and milk and red meat contain arachidonic acids which elevate cramps during your periods.
2. Fats, Trans fat and fried food: High intake of fatty, trans fatty and fried food leads to bloating and breast tenderness and increased estrogen levels which causes cramps. It’s better not to consume fats for few days.
3. Processed food and salt: Processed food contains lot of sodium. It should be avoided as it causes bloating and heavy feeling which makes the pain all the more unbearable.
4. Sugar-rich food: Sugar no doubt gives instant energy but taking excessive sugar during these days can bring fluctuation in blood sugar levels which results in stress and mood swings.
5. Alcohol: It’s important to stop taking alcohol during menstruation. But if you happen to drink at all, try to balance it out by drinking a lot of water.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
I am having irregular period. Infact now its second month over. Please suggest a solution I am 39 years old.
Health benefits of fresh bael juice prepared at home in summers
1. Heart diseases:
Mix the juice of ripe bael fruit with some ghee. Include this mixture in your daily diet to prevent heart-related diseases like heart strokes and attacks. This can reduce blood glucose levels by nearly 54%.
2. Gastroprotection properties:
This magical juice can cure gastric ulcers that are caused due to the imbalance of mucosa levels or oxidative stress in gastric tract. The phenolic compounds present in this juice are filled with antioxidants to reduce gastric ulcers.
3. Cholesterol control:
Bael juice helps in cholesterol control and also reduces blood cholesterol levels. Bael juice controls triglycerides, serum and tissue lipid profiles.
4. Antimicrobial properties:
Bael juice has antimicrobial properties. The extracted juice is used to control fungal and viral infections. They have antimicrobial properties since the juice contains cumin aldehyde and eugenol in it.
5. Anti-inflammatory properties:
Bael juice contains anti-inflammatory properties that are used to reduce histamine-induced contractions. This also gives positive results to relax and sooth inflamed organs.
Bael fruit juice is best-consumed remedy to reduce constipation and stomach pain. This contains laxative properties to clean and tone the intestines. Drinking this regularly for 2-3 months will reduce sub-chronic constipation. You can mix this with sugar and drink twice a day to ease stomach pain for kids. Add some black pepper and salt to the juice to remove toxins from the intestines.
7. Dysentery and diarrhoea:
In Ayurveda, this is said to cure diarrhoea and dysentery without fever. You can also mix it with jaggery or sugar.
Drink bael fruit juice with honey to cure acidity. You can also apply this on your tongue to cure mouth ulcers. Drink bael juice before lunch or dinner to reduce heat and thirst from the body. This can be the best drink during the scorching
9 Respiratory problems:
The juice of bael fruit can cure respiratory problems such as asthma or cold. This also gives resistance to cold.
10 Control diabetes:
Bael juice contains laxatives that are helpful to control the blood sugar levels. It stimulates the pancreas and helps them in enough production of insulin that controls sugar level in the blood.
Hi I have an sex with my gf on 21st july 2016. Basically slightly I have touched her vagina with my penis . I am not sure that my sperm touched her vagina or not. I just want too ask if I wait till 10th august so that her periods come or not . After 10th august if periods does not come and if she take ipill tablet. I Pill really reacts or not ? If i pill not react any other thing too stop her pregnancy ? Please answer me I am in tension.
Hello Doctor my question is that my wife suffering from polycystic ovary since two years please help me.
My grand mother is 82 years old and she is suffering from paralysis since from 2 weeks she is unable to move her right leg and hand she is unable to eat anything she is taking only liquids she became very thin we are in hospital now but doctors are telling it will take long time to cure her is there any other way to cure her as soon as possible?
Sir I hve sex after one week of my periods tht to we use condoms bt accidentally it break bt within 12 hour I taken precautions I pill will there is any chance to get pregnant?
I am unmarried 27 years old female diagnosed with pcos and thyroid. I am taking metformin twice daily since 5 mths. But my doctor has now stopped metformin and now I m taking thyronorm only but now I facing acne problem. Can I again start taking metformin n will it help in improving my acne problem. Kindly help.
I am 6 weeks pregnant. Today I saw a little brown blood outside the vagina without clot. Is there anything to worry?
I have been trying to conceive for last 4 months. My haemoglobin, sugar,thyroid tests are normal. Married for 2 and half years. Why I am not conceiving.
Kissing is one of the joys of life - plus kissing someone deeply is hot, hot, hot! and you want to be safe, as well. The centers for disease control and prevention (CDC) considers open-mouth kissing low-risk for transmitting HIV, especially if both partners are without sores or cuts on the mouth or lips. Saliva has certain proteins that make it an extremely poor carrier of HIV. As a result, kissing, sucking, and licking the lips, mouth, and tongue are basically safe.
Blood, however, is an ideal carrier for HIV, the virus that causes aids, and if anybody's blood enters the equation (or a mouth), things can get more complicated. If an infected partner has blood in his or her mouth, an open-mouth kiss could lead to transmission of the virus through the other partner's mucous membrane lining the inside of the mouth.