Lybrate.com has top trusted Physiotherapists from across India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. PreetyYour feedback matters!
Hello sir, I think I have less calcium or vitamin d in my body so I'm feeling joint pain and suffering in cavities. So I think I should take calcium or vitamin d medicine. So please suggest me for that.
Hi, I have lower back pain and lower abdomen pain when I cough or walk its painful, would like to know what could be the problem and how to remedy it.
Hi I have done Mri 8 months back and it shows tier 2 miniscus in right leg near knee. Please advice I have mild pain also.
I am a retired police officer. I am suffering from severe neck and back pain. I underwent spine surgery lamnectomy to L4 to L5 and S1. But no improvement. I am told that my cervical vertebrae is fused due to DISH problem and there is no treaemt for it. Please advise to address my problem.
I am 22 years old I have back pain since 8 months. Pain I am feeling like some nerve is getting irritated at back and thigh and foot. Doing yogas stretching from 5 months. Please suggest.
My mom is having knee pain since 10-15 years. Diagnosed with rheumatoid n osteoarthritis. She has diabetes since 15 years n now she is on insulin n sugar under control. Sometimes bp fluctuates. Can we go for a knee transplant surgery?
I have an desk job joined last month ago since couple of days I've been getting back aches so much I don't know why can I have an suggestions for my issues.
My grandmom had fever for two days now temperature in low but she is suffer extreme pain on leg joint she could barely walk and balance herself she can not walk and is sleepless I am worried.
Sir/madam, I am facing pain in both calves for long period, specially at the time sitting and at the time take sleep (in afternoon). I have taken advice from doctor and doing excercise, but not get any benifits. It is requested please give me advice for solving the problem. Thank you very much.
My back is paining for over five days what should I do and I am having body pain also from four to five days.
Back pain from one month, doctors are saying that the back disc has been slipped. So don't know how to get out of the pain. So please help me from the problem.
I have pain in my legs when I stand for a couple of hours. It hurts during sleeping. Can suggest a remedy?
I am 42 years old man I have spine problem in c3, c4, c5, right side and c6, left side. Since 4 year and a pain continues from neck to shoulder right side what should I do.
I have got a swollen knee, didn't pay much attention before, but now feel a little pain while sitting down.
Back pain is something that affects many people all over the world. Persistent and chronic pain seems to be one of the most common complaints. Middle back pain is back pain that is felt in the thoracic vertebrae region, which is located between the base of the neck and top of the lumbar spine. The ribs attach to a long, flat bone in the middle of the chest called the sternum and wrap around the back. In case, there is a nerve around there is squeezed, disturbed, or injured, you are likely to feel pain in different spots where the nerve goes through, for example, your arms, legs, chest and the stomach.
Some of the most common causes of middle back pain are as follows:
- Middle back pain can happen as a consequence of injury or sudden damage or it can happen through strain or poor stance after some time.
- The most widely recognized reason for middle back pain seems to begin from soft tissue problems or muscular irritation. These can emerge from poor stance, lack of strength, prolonged sitting in front of a computer, utilizing a heavy backpack, overuse injuries, (for example, repetitive movement), or injury, (like a whiplash damage brought about by an auto crash or as a consequence of a sports injuries).
- The middle back is a moderately normal site for inflammatory, degenerative, metabolic, infective and neoplastic conditions.
- Middle back pain and its dysfunctions are connected with various conditions, for example, essential and optional osteoporosis (particularly vertebral cracks and hyperkyphosis emerging from vertebral bone loss), ankylosing spondylitis, osteoarthritis and Scheuermann's infection.
- Muscle strain, overuse or damage to the muscles, tendons, and discs that are backing your spine can also cause middle back pain.
- Weight on the spinal nerves from specific issues, for example, a herniated disc.
- A fracture in one of the vertebrae can also cause pain in this region.
- Osteoarthritis created by the breakdown of ligament or cartilage that cushions the little joints in the spine.
- Myofascial pain that influences the connective tissue of a muscle or gathering of muscles.
- In uncommon cases, pain might be brought about by different issues, for example, gall bladder disease, cancer or an infection.
- Getting hit hard in the back can also cause chronic pain.
- Lift something too heavy may cause pain and a sudden pressure in this area.
- A compression fracture of the vertebra can also bring about intense or chronic pain in the middle back. The injury may bring about a fracture, however in ladies over age 50 without critical injury or somebody known to have osteoporosis, an unconstrained vertebral fracture is possible.
Other contributing factors to injury include lack of strength which can be treated by a Pain Management Specialist using non-surgical methods.
Mujhe chikangunia 25 din pehle hua tha lekin jodo me dard abhi tak he bahut jyada .mujhe diabetes 8,9 year se he aap bataye mujhe kya karna chahiye.
I am 26 year old mail. I feel pain in my knee when I walked a little bit more. It creates a sound also when I bend my knee. Kindly suggest what should I do?
If you are suffering from back pain, you should know that the tiniest of movements can trigger the same. Back pain may occur due to several factors or reasons and it hampers your daily activities and standards of life to a great extent. However, you need to become active instead of being immobile for relieving back pain. There are several exercises which help in strengthening your back muscles and performing these on a regular basis will provide you relief from back pain drastically. Here are 6 common exercises which you should carry out:
1. Pelvic tilt: You have to lie on your back and keep your knees bend, but touching. Your feet should stay flat on the floor. By flattening your lower back against the wall and tilting your pelvis downwards, you must maintain the position for 20 to 40 seconds. Meanwhile, you must breathe slowly and deeply and then release. This stretch requires small movements for reducing tension, thereby easing your back pain.
2. Lumbar stretch: You need to sit on a chair, roll your head, chest, neck and lower back forward till your head gets between the knees. Hold the position and take deep breaths. Slowly, get back to the sitting position. Repeat this twice.
3. Cat position: You have to kneel on your fours and keep the knees and hip width separate. Keep the stomach muscles tense, arch your back like a cat does and maintain the position for five seconds. Repeat this and then allow your stomach to drop towards the floor direction and hold it for five seconds again.
4. Curl ups: For this exercise, you should lie on your back with the knees bent and your feet kept flat on the floor. Placing your hands behind the head will make the stomach muscles tense. Then, lift your shoulders, head and upper back from the floor. Do this around 10 times. This is ideal for strengthening your back.
5. Dry swimming: Begin by lying on your stomach, keeping a rolled-up towel under your belly for support. By tightening your buttocks, raise one arm and the opposite leg simultaneously. Switch your arms and legs and perform this for about two minutes.
6. Leg lift: For leg lifts, you should lie on your back with the knees kept bend and the feet kept flat on the floor. You have to press your lower back to the floor and straighten a leg with the knees aligned. After bending your leg, return to the starting position and repeat the exercise on the other side.
7. Cobra stretch: The cobra stretch is another ideal movement for stretching your tight abdominal muscles and lower back. You need to lie on your stomach with your legs extended and your palms planted on the sides of your head. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Pain Management Specialist.