Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Gurgaon. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Preeti TondonYour feedback matters!
I am trying for pregnancy. Undergone treatment and take a medication for 5 days (fertomid 50 mg) from 3rd day of cycle. Now I am completed follicular monitoring on my 9th and 12th day of my cycle but it shows endometrium thickness 4 mm and advice to repeat it on 17th day of cycle. Is there any abnormality in my results.
I am 26 years old and married. I am feeling uneasy since last 7 days. It seems a vaginal infection. Symptom's are itching, pain during intercourse, frequent urination, odour from vaginal place, fluid discharge. Please suggest me cure.
I am 33 years old female. I get very tired after coming from office & my leg's pain. Also I don't intend to do any physical relation with my husband. Give me solution?
Whenever you peruse through snack options in a store, looking for a fulfilling yet healthy option often turns out to be really challenging. This is where you might consider nuts, such as almonds or walnuts. They are healthy snacking options with rich reserves of protein, fibre, and energy.
However, even in the choice between almonds and walnuts, there are certain things which need to be kept in mind.
- Energy content: Almonds contain 14 grams worth of fat, and 164 calories whereas walnuts contain approximately 18 grams of fat but give 185 calories. Thus, we find that walnuts contain a slightly higher amount of fat than almonds, but provide more energy in the form of calories.
- Protein content: Almonds and walnuts are both protein powerhouses - containing 13% and 9% of protein content respectively. Thus, both these nuts are great sources of protein.
- Mineral content: Both almonds and walnuts are rich in various kinds of minerals. When it comes to Iron, which is essential for muscle health and blood formation, both nuts contain very similar amounts (approx 5%). Almonds pack 19% magnesium - essential for strong bones, compared to the 11% in walnuts. Walnuts, however, have very high amounts of copper (50%) and manganese (54%) which prove to be useful in reducing symptoms of PMS as compared to almonds.
- Fibre content: Fiber,which plays a vital role in completing the process of digestion, is another component that these nuts pack healthy amounts of. Almonds contain 16% fiber whereas walnuts have 8%.
- Vitamin content: While walnuts contain 12% Vitamin B6, compared to the 3% in almonds, the real point of difference between these two highly healthy nuts is in their content of Vitamin E - essential for healthy skin and eyes. Almonds contain almost 48% of it, whereas walnuts contain only about 2% of the same.
Thus, we get a fair idea about the high nutritional content for both these nuts. They are both essential, especially if they can be incorporated into our diets in the correct proportions. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.
Had unprotected sex a few times after my last period, I've had a few abdominal pains and feeling really lightheaded, It's now been 3 days since my missing period I took a pregnancy test day after my due date, should I take another? If so when?
I am 26 years old female married five months ago. Since last four months my periods come a week before due date i.e. I start bleeding after 18 or 20 days not after 28 or 30 days. Why? Please help.
I am 30 years old and pregnant. This is my second baby. When I was first pregnant I have suffer during seventh and eighth month the problem of leakage of water. And now in second time my problem is same as it is. What is the reason and solutions.
I have a problem that when I talk with my fiance when ever it may be and also when I see any move, when a kiss or any sex related seen come and also if some one tells me that he likes me then from that time whenever I talk with him even he is my friend, there is white discharge from my vagina. So I face a lots of problems in my day today life. So please help me what should I do to overcome it. Thank you.
Hi How blood comes from Vagina. Does pennis inserted is the same hole, in which blood flows while in periods?
Heart Blocks are a result of plaque buildup in your arteries, which blocks blood flow and circulation to the heart, causing heart muscle damage and heightens the risk for heart attack and stroke.
Arteries which have smooth and elastic walls become thick and restrict blood flow from the cholesterol deposits over the years. Blood clots can also block the arteries that supply oxygen rich blood to the heart. These can eventually lead to strokes and heart attacks.
Some warning signs that you may be at risk of heart blockage:
- Have you had a mild stroke: Plaque that accumulates in the carotid artery supplying oxygen rich blood to the brain can cause a stroke. People who have had strokes are more prone to heart attacks.
- Do you often feel fatigue and dizziness: Reduced oxygen from poor circulation and blood flow can result in fatigue and tiredness as well as dizziness.
- Experiencing shortness of breath: Poor blood flow can lead to shortness of breath from even mild forms of exercise or even from carrying out daily chores or walking.
- Sudden chest pain: Chest pain or angina result from reduced supply of blood to the heart. It can be felt as pressure, tightness in the chest, squeezing in the chest, numbness or burning.
- Unexplained lower back pain: This can result from pressure in the spine as a result of pinched nerves due to compressed vertebrae discs as a result of poor blood flow.
- Erectile dysfunction in men: If an erection becomes difficult or impossible, it could be a warning sign of clogged arteries. These arteries supply blood to the pelvis area and help achieve an erection.
- Calf pain: Blocked leg arteries can cause calf pain, especially in smokers . THis is an early sign of possible heart blocks.
- Painful, numb and cold hands and feet: Plaque build up in the arteries of the extremities can cause numbness and coldness in the hands and feet.
Remember early detection is the key to prevent or delay heart attacks.
I'm 19years old unmarried woman I'm having blood stains from my vagina but it is not period. It hurts and my whole body is shivering what does it indicate.
I have continuous white discharge what is the reason for it and what is the remedy and how to avoid it.
Balance disorder is more prevalent in old people, but they are not the only ones who are affected by it. There are many causes that can lead to Balance disorder and some of them can be controlled. Balance problem causes spinning of head coupled with dizziness while standing or sitting, which can lead to an injurious fall.
The common symptoms of Balance disorder include:
- Depression, anxiety or fear
- Blurred vision
- Inability to concentrate
- Changes in heart rate and blood pressure
- Ear infection: If the vestibular system (which is also called the labyrinth) inside your ear gets infected and inflamed, it can cause Balance disorder. This is because the inner part of the ear is responsible for coordination and balance. This condition is known as labyrinthitis and it is frequently accompanied by dizziness and vertigo. Viral and respiratory infections can also cause labyrinthitis.
- Poor circulation: Certain diseases associated with the circulatory system, such as stroke can cause dizziness and various other Balance problems.
- Medications: There are certain medications that can lead to Balance disorder, such as medications to normalize blood pressure can cause dizziness. Ototoxic drugs are infamous for causing ear problems that lead to imbalance. Sometimes its ill effects are felt only during the period of using, but many people have suffered permanent ear damage.
Other causes of Balance disorder include head injury, imbalance of chemicals in the brain, arthritis, neurological conditions and aging.
- Balanced diet: Meniere's disease is a condition that causes ear problems, which lead to vertigo. It is primarily connected to the change in the volume of fluid in the inner ear. Try to eliminate salt from your diet and abstain from alcohol in order to prevent such a condition.
- Prevention of ear infections: Otitis media is a common kind of ear infection seen in children, but adults can have it too. It causes dizziness and nausea. Completing the antibiotics course helps prevent this infection.
One can also opt for an annual flu shot to keep away the flu related infections in the ear.
Related Tip: "What Causes Balance Disorder? Is Migraine A Cause?"
Is there any sort of medicine to avoid pregnancy after one month? And is this aviable in normal medical store?
Uttara basti of dhanwantaram tail is very effective in bilateral tubal blockage. Uttara basti of 6ml of dhanwantaram tail for 7 days and pichu of the same tail for 6 hrs in vaginal cavity is able to make clear the tubal blockage. The same procedure should be repeated in next month also. By the third month histosalphingogram showed potency of the tubes.
Renal cancer is also known as hypernephroma, renal cell carcinoma (RCC), kidney cancer or renal adenocarcinoma. The kidneys are organs in your body that dispose off waste, while additionally regulating fluid balance. There are small tubes in the kidneys called tubules. These filter the blood, help in discharging waste, and make urine. RCC happens when cancer cells start to grow out of control in the lining of the tubules of the kidney. Renal cancer is a progressive disease that spreads to the lungs and the organs around it.
Medical experts do not know the exact cause behind renal cancer. It is most commonly found in men between the ages of 50 and 70. There are some risk factors and signs that indicate one’s possibility of having renal cancer and these are as follows:
- Family history of renal cancer
- Dialysis treatment
- Hypertension or high blood pressure
- Smoking cigarettes
- Polycystic kidney disease (a condition that causes cyst formation in the kidneys)
At a point when renal cancer is in its initial stages, patients might not see any symptoms. The symptoms are mainly seen in the later stages. Some of the most common symptoms are as follows:
- Blood in urine: Blood in urine is called hematuria. As indicated by the Renal Cancer Association, hematuria is the most widely recognized indication of kidney cancer. In case you have blood in your urine, you may see pink, rust or even a red staining.
- Lower back pain: The vast majority does not encounter pain until cancer is in later stages. Pain from renal cancer is felt on one side of the flank, the region over the pelvis, and beneath the ribs in the abdomen. This pain can go from a dull yearn to a sharp wound, frequently leaving the area blue. In case you have any sudden pain that continues for more than a couple of days, you need to see a specialist.
- A mass or lump: A mass or protuberance in the abdomen can be an indication of renal cancer. Kidney knots might be hard to feel since they are somewhere down in the abdomen. Once a bump is found, your specialist may arrange symptomatic tests such as an ultrasound or a CT scan. These tests may diagnose what your knot might be.
- Iron deficiency and fatigue: Weakness and a fall in your iron levels are the most common symptoms of any type of cancer. Cancer exhaustion is not quite the same as simply feeling tired.
- Weight reduction, loss of appetite and fever: Another normal side effect of cancer is sudden and startling weight reduction. This happens quickly without any excessive workouts or dieting. A person diagnosed with cancer can also face a loss of appetite. In fact, even their most loved food items can get to be unappealing. Frequent fever is yet another common symptoms among most cancer patients.
In case your specialist suspects that you may have renal cancer, they will take some information about your and family’s medical history. They will then do a physical exam. Discoveries that can show renal cancer include swelling or irregularities in the stomach area. In case of men, augmented veins in the scrotal sac (varicocele) may be found. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Nephrologist.
I am suffering from PCOD and taking medicine" medical" since august but still this prob is with me. I am trying to conceive, what to do to get rid of PCOD?
Sesame seeds are considered as the oldest oilseed crops in the world. They are derived from the plant of Sesamum genus. Though minuscule in comparison to other seeds, they are extremely beneficial for your health. They are very useful in the prevention of diabetes, lower blood pressure, and are also known to prevent a wide variety of cancers. In addition, sesame seeds are extremely useful for boosting the respiratory health, building strong bones, improving blood circulation, cleansing the body and in the elimination of depression and chronic stress.
They can be added as a natural ingredient in our day to day cooking and can be used in a wide variety of applications. Sesame seeds are rich in vitamins, minerals, and natural oils. They are also loaded with natural organic compounds such as iron, magnesium, phosphorous, manganese, copper, zinc, protein, and tryptophan. Let us have a look at some of the health benefits of the sesame seeds.
- Blood pressure: One of the primary uses of adding sesame seeds to our diet is their ability to control blood pressure. They are loaded with magnesium that aids in the prevention of hypertension, and thus can be very beneficial in keeping the blood pressure conditions under check.
- Cancer prevention: Sesame seeds are also enriched with natural antioxidants that help in cleansing the body. This criterion benefits us in the fight against cancer. Sesame seeds also do have essential vitamins and minerals that reduce the risk of cancer drastically. They also restrict the circulation of free radicals. Some of the leukemia types that can be prevented when using sesame seeds include breast, lung, pancreatic, colon, and prostate cancers.
- Bone health: Sesame seeds are loaded with impressive levels of minerals such as zinc, calcium, and phosphorous. These are essential in strengthening and repairing the bones.
- Digestion: Sesame seeds contain natural fiber and hence form a strong element in metabolism. They are also very beneficial for removing the symptoms of constipation and keeps the condition of diarrhea in check. Fiber scraps out the harmful cholesterol from our body. Indirectly, they are beneficial to your heart and prevents heart ailment such as strokes and cardiovascular diseases.
- Oral health: Sesame seeds have a strong presence of antibacterial properties within them. Due to this reason, they are best used in the treatment of mouth ulcers and gum problems. Adding sesame seeds to warm water and squishing inside the mouth can act as a natural mouth cleanser.
- Skin and hair health: Sesame seeds have rich sources of zinc, a vital component that helps in the formation of collagen, an ingredient used to strengthen the muscle tissue, hair, and skin. They are also known to be part of many face packs and have anti-aging properties. They aid in the skin tightening process and act against the wrinkles.
As a part of culinary proceedings, sesame seeds can be had in a variety of ways. They can either be dry roasted and sprinkled as a topping, or they can be added with spices and mixed into the gravy. They also can be mixed as a part of fruit and vegetable juices. Though the seeds are tiny in nature, their beneficial properties are more potent than any other food items known to man.