Lybrate.com has top trusted Dentists from across India. You will find Dentists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Pravesh YadavYour feedback matters!
I'm 23 years old. My tongue is remain white throughout whole day. My friends suggested me its oral thrush. What should I do?
Sir i am a 21 year old boy i am using a cap on my incisor as i had a injury but a blue dark mark is always visible on my gum which makes me humiliating while smiling. . Please guide me to get rid of this ?
Hello I am 22+ years old I am suffering from extreme gingivitis since almost 1.5 years actually this time back I went to dentist for checkup he adviced me to fill 5 tooth due to cavity he did it and the story began before that I was not having flammation and itching between tooth then in on of my tooth he did rct as I was feeling much sensitivity unfirtunately that went unsuccessful his services were fucking bad and I hate him a lot then after I visited another dentist and he told me that rct was not done properly he then did re-rct then also he performed laser for that tooth but I am still feeling sensation inthat tooth he also told me that I m suffering from gingivitis infected pockets has already taken place between tooth where filling were done every week he operates those pockets with fine scaler and with hydrogen metro or what its being its be more than one year under this doctor and I am not getting results please I beg of you please tell me is gingivitis curable I am fed up and depressed I am in depression as its unbearable for me to survive with this stubborn infection I am really not getting effects of treatment please tell me what to do next
Good Morning! I am having pain in upper front three teeth with gums kindly suggest me And sensitivity also.
May I drink water just after talking tea? Will it harm my teeth? How can I make my teeth very strong?
I am 30 year male, I had H1S1 (Herpes Simplex) in Oct 2015. It started with gum swelling right behind my front tooth followed by fever and finally entire mouth got badly infected with 4 prominent sores on lips. Initially doctor thought it is local allergy but when it worsened he prescribed Ocuvir 800 (thrice a day). Slowly things improved, sores and everything went away except the swelling behind the gums from where everything started. It reduced but didn't go away completely. I had read on internet that the H1S1 virus would never go and will come back again and again but with lower intensity. I asked my doc will it come back he said it won't and assured me it is nothing to worry about. He also checked my recent blood report and said I am perfectly normal nothing to worry about. BUT after one and half year I am concerned about following - 1. After first instance in Oct 15, it has returned at least for 5-6 times. Very mild in nature compared to first time. Now it starts from one of the four sores I had on lips. I always take Ocuvir 400 myself, as I see the symptoms and it gradually goes away. Is that right? 2. The swelling behind gums is there since Oct 15. It has never gone. I feel it softens or increases. 3. Should I visit a dentist and get mouth cleaned? Or any other suggestion. 4. Is there a way I can get rid of this forever? Open to nature/homeopathy, Ayurveda as well. Please Suggest! Thanks in advance.
I removed my wisdom tooth 2 days before but my cheek swelling I tried my best eg ice pack heat etc but no change its 3rd consecutive day I am feeling what should I do now?
My teeth are becoming yellow. I brush daily but I am still having yellowish teeth. Please advice something to have healthy whitish teeth.
Brace set is more expensive. Is there any operation below 10k to fill the gap between two teeth. I belongs to lower class family. please tell me some other option that I should be grateful to you.
Doctor I have upper tooth (inside) pain since 5 days, i am unable to control the pain, please give remedy for this ?
I am a 60 yr. Old woman. I have to get my wisdom tooth from the left upper jaw removed. Will there be any side effects after tooth extraction. Is an oral surgeon, better than a dentist for the process of tooth extraction? Pl. Advise.
I have yellow layer at backward teeth. I guess its pyria. I did not care it earlier but I wish to remove it. What should I do?
What should I do for bad breath. I brush daily I clean my teeth also but the after some time it happens again.
It was on 4th jan 2016 when I was cleaning my tongue with my tongue cleaner I mistakenly touched it with my uvula and it started bleeding a bit and from that day I had difficulty in swallowing food then one I night I also had some breathing issues and after that night I went to a doctor and prescribed some medicines and after having the medicines within 2 to 3 days I was feeling ok. But now is 21st march and I don't have any problem in swallowing food but still I fill that my uvula is not stable and I can just feel it is lingering in my mouth where I don't have any problem in swallowing food and any other things. What should I do now please suggest?
I am 18 years old. I want to ask how do I whiten my tooth either by naturally or medical treatments. Please help me.
Bad breath is a dental problem which could also emanate due to poor digestion. It can also be experienced as a side effect of other ailments as well as medications. Smoking and bad diet may lead to this and it usually becomes a matter of low self-esteem as time goes by. Homeopathy is one of the most natural forms of medication, treatment and wellness when it comes to such problems that affect the lifestyle of the patient. These medicines usually combine very small doses of naturally found elements so as to cure an ailment or condition. Yet, it is important to remember that one must get a prescription for these medicines from a professional medical practitioner.
Read on to know more about the types of homeopathic remedies available for bad breath.
- Merc Sol: If your bad breath problem also comes with symptoms like a moist mouth or constant dribbling, then this medicine may be prescribed. This usually happens when the salivary glands become too active and produce more moisture than what the mouth can handle on a normal basis.
- Pulsatilla: This medicine is usually prescribed if the patient complains of a dry mouth along with a bad breath problem. This helps in treating related symptoms like the lack of proper hydration due to the lack of thirst. Not drinking enough water can also lead to the problem of dry mouth and thereafter, a bad odour from the mouth.
- Kreosote: This medicine is considered as a very effective medication for bad breath, especially if the bad breath takes place due to caries in the teeth. This medicine can also help patients who are experiencing bleeding gums along with caries and bad breath.
- Hepar Sulphur and Carbo Veg: The combination of these two medicines is known as one of the best when it comes to treating bad breath. The other symptoms that call for the prescription of these medicines include Gingivitis or gum infection related problems and symptoms. When there is bleeding and pus in the gums due to the infection, then this medicine is usually prescribed. Excessive salivation is also another symptom that is treated by this medicine combination. Hepar Sulphur can be used if there is a throat-related infection or ailment that can lead to the problem of bad breath.
- Carbolic Acid: A homeopathic doctor will usually prescribe this medicine if the problem of bad breath is accompanied by intense and perpetual pain in the abdomen. The patient will also complain of gas in stomach due to the ailment that affects the stomach in such cases. This gives rise to many symptoms including bad breath. Loss of appetite is also treated by this medicine. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.