Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. Prabhat Kumar JhaYour feedback matters!
L have piles, 2010 cryosurgery done But its again come In the evening etching is uncontrolled Slight bleeding and pain.
I am suffering from early ejaculation at the time of intercourse just after 4 to 5 strokes, I masturbate daily once and do heavy smoking and Drinking daily. Pls Suggest some good treatment to get rid of this problem, I am 27 and my penis size is also reduced and my penis has become too soft.
I have a sleeping problem. I wake up very late in the night. What should I do o that I can sleep at proper time.
I am suffering from severe cold and headache. What should I do? As soon as th weather changes it happens frequently. Please give the best solution that should work forever.
I am 22 years old boy. From my childhood my Testicle are different sizes. Now the difference is much more, left Testicle is almost double the size of another. I haven't any pain or problem. Is this normal or need surgery?
Namste Doctor, Mujhe dono legs ke bich jangho main red ring hote ha jo felte ha or ye har year hote ha 7/8 year se kafi Dr. Se medicines li lakin koi permanently solution nahi mila garmi or barish ke mosam main jayada problem hoti ha skin ma ghav tak ho jate ha. CBC or HIV test bhi 2/3 time kra liya sub normal ata ha. Hemoglobin mera 16 ha. Thanks.
Is there an increased risk of migraine for women who choose to take estrogen for menopausal symptoms?
Hi I am 26 year old man and from india I just had piles operation it was very small ball on at ractle and doctor said there is small piles in side so he did operation on the spot today is 8th day but after every passing toilet its really burn like hell he also given antibiotics by bottle but still I don't think so anything is working m really in pain every day so please suggest me something or any medicine which can heal my burn doctor also said that some rashes is inside please help me for this as its very painful and non barring please thanks.
I am getting pain neck and shoulders and right arm. The pain in right arm and down is much and unbearably. Kindly send advice and its full symptoms.
I have an digestion problems and weekly ulcer even though I have a normal hygienic food. What precautions should I take sir.
The menopause can take three very different routes for women. There are those who sail through it with very few symptoms or problems and don't even notice that their ovaries have stopped producing the hormone. Then there are those for whom it is a matter of a few hot flushes and a couple of night sweats, doesn't last long and not really a bother. This usually marks a relief from the periods. But for some it is abject misery accompanied with crippling fatigue, absolute exhaustion, hot flushes, vaginal drying, mood swings along with low desire or lack of sexual feelings. These symptoms might persist for more than 7 years.
Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) is considered to be an effective treatment for menopausal symptoms. The other problems linked with menopause can also be influenced by HRT in a positive manner.
HRT is indicated in:
- Treatment of symptoms of menopause and the risk benefit ratio is apt for the women and they have been informed about the same
- For women who are around 51 years and are reaching menopause even though they are asymptomatic
- In women who are at the risk of osteoporotic fractures and are under 60 years and the non-estrogen treatments cannot be given
- HRT is not recommended in women who are above 60 years
Benefits of HRT:
The benefits of HRT usually are more than the risk if done in a woman who is under 60 years of age.
- Improvement in quality of life by relieving muscle pains and improving sleep
- The mood swings are controlled and low moods are usually alleviated by HRT. Low moods usually arise due to menopause.
- It reduces the vasomotor symptoms, usually within four months of the treatment with maximum benefit in three months
- HRT improves the urogenital symptoms by lowering the vaginal dryness, vaginal atrophy, urinary frequency and symptoms.
- HRT reduces the risk of osteoporosis. HRT is believed to preserve the bone mass density of the skeletal sites thus reducing the chances of vertebral and nonvertebral fractures.
- HRT also reduces the risk of colorectal cancer and cardiovascular diseases
Risks of HRT:
The main risks of HRT are stroke, endometrial and breast cancer, thromboembolic disease, pulmonary embolism and gallbladder disease. Though other risks are:
- It increases the risk of ischemic stroke
- There is a small risk associated with breast cancer and the risk increases more, if the woman is underweight or overweight, alcohol user, smoker and stops HRT suddenly
- Estrogen only HRTs can increase the risk of endometrial cancer. If cyclical progestogen is used for 10 days for 28 cycles then the risk is eliminated.