Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. PinkiYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor, I had sexual intercourse with my gf on 4th october one day before her periods. Her date of cycle was 5th. Today is 6th october and she has not had her menses. Should she take an emergency pill. And if suppose she takes it then would that interfere with her menses. Confused about protection.
She is aged about 28 years and is married. She has the problem of bleeding even after her menstrual cycle. It occurs a week or two later the actual cycle.
Last period on 13th july. I had sex after 1 day period got over 18th july. A Nd took ecp within 24 hrs. I have nt regular period cycle. And till now I have nt got my period.
Parents can help their children enjoy these video games appropriately and avoid problems by:
Avoiding video games in preschool-aged childrenChecking the ESRB ratings to select appropriate games—both in content and level of developmentPlaying videogames with their children to share the experience and discuss the game’s contentSetting clear rules about game content and playing time, both in and outside the homeMonitoring online interactions and warning children about potential dangers of Internet contacts while playing games onlineAllowing video game playing only in public areas of the home, not in the child’s bedroomRemembering that you are a role model for your children including which video games you play and how long you play themEnforcing total screen time limitsEnsuring video games are only played after homework and chores are doneEncouraging participation in other activities, particularly physical activities
I am 12 weeks pregnant and since last two days I am feeling alot better than before no more bloating no more sore breasts. Are these normal during pregnancy that some of the symptoms disappears? Please help me as I am really tensed due to this.
After mensuration or bleeding her stomach pain starts, so we go to the homeopathic gynecologist, he prescribed oskarist tonic and said take twice a day regularly after food but no improvement takes place. please help how to eradicate this prblm? What is the medicine and tonic for this? And what is the natural method to reduce the pain and this prblm also?, please help.
Sir, My wife had suffered from uterus infection from past 6 months recently her monthly cycle was stopped white water like discharge happened continuously she feels very pain full throughout day from 20 days we consulted doctor they told that go for the uterus removing surgery please suggest me is there any other possibilities of treatments for this.
1. Eat something every 2 – 3 hrs constantly. Stomach should be always busy digesting & absorbing something so that metabolic rate becomes higher burning stored fat. Never starve otherwise body holds on fats & Carbohydrates (energy source for emergency)
2. Consume 1 fistful of dry fruits everyday
3. Once in a week replace a meal with only boiled or steamed veg / fruits.
4. Eat fruits prior to meal, as your body gets all the goodness of fruits.
5. Drink 1 glass of water while going to take shower. Its good for blood circulation
1. Avoid deep fried food items (If unavoidable can be taken as first thing in the morning
2. Avoid sweets (you can have 1 piece of sweet in the morning or afternoon instead of fruit, specially do not have sweet with any of the meals; have it as a separate meal)
3. Do not use Ghee on Chapattis, does not add any value.
4. Don’t discard the skin of the fruits & veg. Soak them in salty water for ½ an hour to undo the most of chemical preservatives
5. Never take shower immediately after meals
My case pcod problem in left ovary can I get conceive as early Dos and do nots to follow Newly married of a month.
Hello doctor, today my cousin brother's wife's ultrasound report received. In the report some issues received. I am sharing the same with you please check and tell us, what is the issue here and how can we resolve it. Report: your BLADDER: your. Bladder is seen in filled stages No evidence of calculus or SOL. UTERUS: it is normal in shape and echotexture. No focal sol seen. Single gestational sac is seen with DIA OF 23 MM CORRESPONDING TO 6 WKS 2 DAYS _ 1 WKS NO DEFINITE CARDIAC ACTIVITY SEEN b/1 ovaries are normal in size shape. Please advise.
While many of us wish we could stay under the shower all day in the summers, winters and lazy Sundays find many of us making excuses to skip a shower. However, having a shower not only keeps you clean, it also plays an important part in keeping you healthy and fit. According to Ayurveda, a morning shower is an essential part of the daily routine and is considered as a therapeutic activity. Here are a few reasons you should never skip a morning shower.
- It calms your muscles: A shower reduces tension in your muscles and can help relax sore muscles. It also helps increase flexibility and muscle elasticity. If you’ve slept awkwardly and woken up with a stiff neck, a shower can help ease the stress and make you more comfortable. Thus, a simple shower could save you a trip to the physiotherapist.
- Showers boost circulation: Showering with warm water increases blood circulation and ensures that even cells in your extremities receive nutrition. Increased blood circulation also reduces pressure on your heart and protects you against a number of cardio vascular ailments.
- It boosts the immune system: The core function of taking a shower is to clean the body. This reduces the number of bacteria and fungal cells that can infect you. A cold shower also stimulates the vascular and lymph system and promotes the production of white blood cells that fight infections. Showering also helps eliminate toxins that are released along with sweat.
- Elevates the mood: If you’re feeling blue, a shower may be what you need. Having a cold water shower activates the nervous system and increases the amounts of chemicals such as beta endorphins and noradrenaline in the blood. These chemicals help fight depression and elevate the mood. Additionally, a cold water shower also sends electrical impulses that have an anti-depressive effect from the brain.
- Improves lung functionality: When you put your head under water, you are forced to breathe differently. Showering makes you take a deep breath and hold it in for a few seconds before exhaling. This action opens up your lungs and increases your oxygen intake.
- It makes you more sociable: It’s simple; when you bathe, you smell good. This makes people want to be around you and boosts your confidence. You’re also less worried about your hair looking oily or your shoulders being dusted with dandruff when you’ve taken a shower and hence can focus your attention on conversations. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda and ask a free question.
I have doubt that does eating bitter gourd vegetable will cause any problems in a girl who is trying to get conceive. Please help soon.
I am 24 and virgin. But I missed my period by a month. Last period date was 9 th oct after that no periods on nov and dec till now. Can you tell me why is this normal? Example it clearly please please.
I am 4 & a half months pregnant my age is 33 years what is the right time for triple marker test. Double marker test has been done.
Health Benefits of Aswgandha Meditional Plant:
Anti-Carcinogenic Properties: A research study has termed Ashwagandha as an emerging and novel alternative in the field of oncology because of its cancer killing properties, in association with radiation therapy and chemotherapy. It is also of interest because it is known to reduce the side effects of chemotherapy without interfering with the tumor cell-killing activity.
Anti-Inflammatory Properties: Ashwagandha has been found to be effective in dealing with a variety of rheumatologic problems. The herb is known to act as a cyclooxygenase inhibitor that decreases inflammation and pain. The research conducted at the Los Angeles College of Chiropractors suggests that Ashwagandha has anti-inflammatory properties that come from the alkaloids, saponins, and steroidal lactones found within it.
Antibacterial Properties: According to Ayurvedic medical texts, Ashwagandha is effective in controlling bacterial infections in humans. A study conducted at the Centre for Biotechnology at the University of Allahabad in India showed that Ashwagandha possesses antibacterial properties in accordance with that traditional belief. It also concluded that Ashwagandha was effective in urinogenital, gastrointestinal, and respiratory tract infections when consumed orally.
Cardio-Protective Properties: Ashwagandha, with its anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant, and antistressor properties, is good for cardiovascular health problems. It strengthens the heart muscles and can also control cholesterol. A study at the University of Arizona indicated that it possesses hypolipidemic properties bringing down blood cholesterol levels.
Anti-Depressant Properties: In India, Ashwagandha has been traditionally used in Ayurveda to improve both physical and mental health. The effects of Ashwagandha on mental health, particularly in depression, were studied at the Institute of Medical Sciences at Banaras Hindu University in India. The study supported the benefits of Ashwagandha in relation to anxiety and depression.
Fights Diabetes: Ashwagandha has long been used as a remedy for diabetes in Ayurvedic medicine. Research on the use of Ashwagandha in the treatment of diabetes indicated positive results. Experiments showed that blood sugar levels during fasting and post-lunch decreased significantly when Ashwagandha was comsumed for a period of four weeks.
Stimulates the Thyroid Gland: In cases of hypothyroidism, Ashwagandha can be used to stimulate the thyroid gland. A study on Ashwagandha’s effects on the thyroid gland revealed that the root extract, if given on a daily basis, would increase the secretion of thyroid hormones.
Relieves Stress: Ashwagandha is also believed to possess anti-stress properties. Traditionally, it had been administered to induce a soothing and calming effect on a person. The active ingredient that is responsible for this activity is still unknown, but various anti-stress properties have been observed in research experiments. The results of the study showed that Ashwagandha led to significant reduction in levels of stress in animals put under extreme temperature variations.
Antioxidant Properties: Ashwagandha is a very good source of antioxidants. These antioxidants are very effective in scavenging and neutralizing free radicals produced during the process of metabolism.
Immunomodulatory Properties: Research studies have showed that the consumption of Ashwagandha led to significant modulation of immune system reactivity and prevented myelosuppresson in mice induced by immunosuppressive drugs. It was also observed that Ashwagandha increased the red blood cell, white blood cell, and platelets count.
Increased Blood Production: Haematopoiesis is the process of producing new blood. According to research, Ashwagandha possesses hemo-poetic properties. The study showed that red blood cell and white blood cell counts increased significantly in rats which were administered with Ashwagandha. This could mean a positive effect on human red blood cells as well, thereby helping to prevent conditions like anemia.
Aphrodisiac Properties: It has been widely believed for many centuries that Ashwagandha had aphrodisiac properties and people used it as a medication to improve vitality and fertility. A recent scientific study indicated that Ashwagandha plays an important role as an aphrodisiac medicine as well as a way to improve semen quality. It also reduces oxidative stress throughout the body.
I had unprotected sex with my girl friend on maybe 4-5th day of her periods. In other words her last day of her period was just one day before we had sex. Obviously, next day in the morning she took a contraceptive pill. Now, is there even a slightest chance of her getting pregnant, if yes what should we do? Please help.
I am 24 years old girl, have regular intercourse with my boy friend, now I am going to get married with another man, please advise me what should I do so that my husband should not feel any thing which indicate that I had several intercourse in the past.
The question arises here is, what type of yoga should be practiced? Fertility yoga is becoming very popular due to its long-term benefits. Fertility yoga helps to nurture, support and strengthen the endocrine and the reproductive system. The endocrine system is essential for proper hormonal balance. Yoga helps in eliminating the blockages in the blood that flows to the uterus. This again helps in increasing the blood flow to the lower part of the body and supports the body in detoxifying. Some of the yoga poses boost the immune system and speed up the body’s healing mechanism to prepare it for conception. Yoga for fertility helps in eliminating the harmful side effects of fertility drugs as well. With a reduction in stress levels, the body’s ability to cope with the fertility treatments increases your chances of getting pregnant.
Fertility yoga is much like your daily yoga routine. There are many yoga centers that provide fertility yoga sessions. Specific poses are performed in that session for aiding a woman’s effort to get pregnant. Fertility Yoga can assist in boosting a woman’s biological clock and hormonal balance, including menstrual cycle regularity. With regular practice, fertility Yoga enables individuals to connect to their bodies and their partners in a better way. Fertility yoga comprises of a specific series of stretches that have positive effects on reproductive health. Include fertility yoga in your daily routine and lay down a great foundation for a healthy pregnancy.