Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Parmod GuptaYour feedback matters!
Is masturbation harmful for the future if I am doing 2-3 timed a week. Will it create a prblm for the baby born in future? please hrlp me sir.
Hey doctor! Im 22 and I've been facing allot of issues with myself. Starting I used to have severe headache problems. I still have it but its too often now. I used to take saridon probably everyday to deal with the headaches. Pain in calves when I run even for a minute. I feel tired all the time. I suffered pain in my testicles few times. Sometimes I also have a very severe cramp in the centre of my chest where the rib cage starts to separate. It is usually when I exercise. And I faced sex problems as well. Not lasting for even a minute. I have low concentration and face mood swings and also get irritated easily. Im stressed, depressed and might be a victim of anxiety. The biggest problem is over thinking. My brain keeps working and I keep thinking all the time. I feel I have many symptoms of low testosterone. I haven't shared it with anyone yet. And yes, I started smoking up 4,5 years ago and have also consumed cannabis/marijuana from past 2,3 years. I have gained fat now and also I have man boobs which might be because of the mass gainer I had while gyming an year back. Help me with it. Thankyou so much. I'll be waiting for your revert.
I had an surgery in my spine during December, 2009 Now my problems are I cannot sit in office constantly for 10 to 5 am nor I can't walk constantly for 10-15 minutes & right leg have some mile pain, less power, as result I am suffering from mental depression. Any pain management is there to reduce the pain or any treatment to overcome the pain. please advice me.
I am suffering from asthama since 32 years and I am using deriphyllin tabs and injections with betnesol injection. Now I can not walk little distance I am getting wheesing. Any medicines to improve this ?
I am suffering from type ii diabetes. I walk for half an hour everyday. Is it enough or should I undertake some more exercises like yoga, etc.
Hi my age is 26 I have a problem of nightfall and I am unmarried, when I eat heavy meals in night 80% chances of nightfall. My problem is old like 7 years. I feel very low also effect on eyes vision, skin problem, digestion problem, hair fall every part of my body feel low. Can any doctor help me please to solve my problem. Please give me exact answer on behalf of my this symptoms.
Ingrown toenails have become a common trouble these days and there are many causes that are responsible for the same. Nail edges or corners mostly get affected by this trouble. It often appears to be a toenail infection while it is not so. Bigger toes are highly prone to this toenail issue; therefore you need to be very careful.
Before the issue can become serious, you should take careful steps to prevent the same. Medical advice is required so that the right treatment can be chosen, which gives you an instant relief from the symptoms. The skin around the nail becomes tender and might get swollen or hard coupled with a lot of pain in the toe.
Leading causes for ingrown toenails:
- Incorrect nail-cutting: If you make a mistake in cutting your toenail correctly, then you might face the situation of an ingrown toenail. Therefore, you should always finely concentrate while cutting your toenails with the help of any nail cutter. In most of the cases, curved or irregular nails are to be cut with great care.
- Wrong footwear: If you have chosen the wrong footwear, which create tremendous amount of pressure on your feet, it may develop this kind of nail condition. Only repeated or consistent usage of these kinds of footwear can develop this horrible situation. Sometimes, extremely tight stockings or socks can also be responsible for ingrown toenails.
- Improper hygiene: Acute foot hygiene needs to be maintained without any fail otherwise you will not be able to prevent ingrown nails. You should always keep your feet clean and dry. If your feet remain in contact with moisture for a long time, then this condition might arise. You can now use specialized solutions available in the market for washing the nails on your feet.
- Toenail injury: If you have any injury on your toenail, then it needs to be corrected as soon as possible otherwise the injury will get converted into ingrown nails. Which further results in acute painful sensations and these kinds of experiences are simply unbearable. Poor posture can bring injuries to your toenails. If you have any existing toe injuries, then you should try your level best for the speedy recovery of the same.
- Poor health-conditions: There are many health conditions, which result in ingrown toenails out of which diabetes is the most prominent one. Due to poor blood circulation, the nails on your feet get damaged internally resulting in ingrown nails.