Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Parmila ChawlaYour feedback matters!
I want to lose pregnancy weight. I am giving feed to baby. Baby also take bottle feed 3 times in a day. She is 4 month old. Can I take any diet plan.
My wife is loosing weight despite being normal & healthy. She is having balanced nutritional diet & hasn't suffered from any illness. Neither she is under any stress or depression. Her age is around 29 years & she is mother of two kids. What are the reasons/treatment for the same?
I am 26 years old we planned for a baby. We are trying for a baby from last 3 months. But still I get periods. What is the reason behind that. Please give suggestions.
My frnd is 20 years old and she is getting plumper day by day. She is not suffering from any of the relating symptoms or diseases of day today life. How to make her fit? She is absolutely healthy.
I'm under 18 and my lover is 18 years old Can we go for a checkup and if its positive will they do abortion.
Can give me the tips normal delivery. Doctor is saying water content is less so that needs operation.
I am a 35 years old single woman. I recently got viral fever and some days I was on steroids. Pimples on my face increased and I apply clinic a gel. It subsides but the new ones keep coming. Is there any remedy for this? And I have pcod, for which I take ginette 35, even after this my periods get delayed. Please suggest a remedy for this too.
- Wear light-weight, loose-fitting cotton clothes.
- Exercise outdoors during the coolest parts of the day.
- Try to keep your skin cool by cool showers.
- Keep skin as dry as possible, remove all traces of perspiration, especially from the folds of the skin
- Avoid heavy creams or ointments that might block sweat ducts
- Avoid harsh soaps during the hot season.
- Wear loose clothing while sleeping and ensure your bedroom is well-ventilated.
I am 22 years old female and I have irregular menstrual cycle problem for last 7 years I consult many doctors regarding the problem every time they give me pills for 3 months and my periods comes only after I take pills now I am tired of taking pills what should I do?
She did net get period because we had sex unprotected sex after two days of her period and after 10 mint I give her unwanted 72 now its to get get period but she did not is there any chances to get pregnant.
Can I conceive with polycystic every? is it possible. I have used fertomid 50 mg but egg does not develop this time and egg size is left msg and in right 13*11 on 13 th day and remains same on 16th day what can I do now as my periods are not regular.
Me and my husband were just fooling around in bed when he rubbed his penis against my genital area. He did not enter my vagina at all. I would like to know whether there are any chances that I would become pregnant?
Cancer is increasing all over the world and especially cancer of the ovaries. We all remember Angelina Jolie getting both her ovaries and fallopian tubes removed last year due to fears of having early ovarian cancer. This increased awareness about ovarian cancer amongst women worldwide, more than anything else.
Ovarian cancer is a relatively rare female cancer, it is rarer than breast cancer or cervical cancer. But it kills the maximum numbers of women worldwide because it is usually caught very late. Its symptoms are those that most of us put up with day in and day out without thinking twice, like persistent bloating , gas, nausea, abdominal pressure and fullness, pelvic discomfort or pain, persistent constipation or a frequent need to urinate, loss of appetite or quickly feeling full, increase in waistline and a persistent lack of energy.
Epithelial tumours that occur in cells located on the surface of the ovary, are the most common. They are also found mostly in women more than 60 yrs of age. Most women never get ovarian cancer even if they live to be 90, but certain others get it in their 30s. Why? Doctors say genetics, obesity and the number of years a woman ovulates are all risk factors. Thus, women who’ve never had babies or been on birth control or have started ovulating very early are all at risk. As, fertility medications that cause women to ovulate more frequently are also a risk factor for getting this cancer.
The truth of the matter is that the sooner ovarian cancer is diagnosed, the easier it is to treat. So when do you seek treatment for cancer? Obviously, as soon as you are diagnosed. If you have 2-3 symptoms of this cancer present together and they only get worse with time, then you must go to your gynaecologist to rule out ovarian cancer.
If you have the disease this is what your doctor may advise you to do
Angelina Jolie took a bold decision to get her ovaries removed even though she wasn’t really suffering from ovarian cancer. But if you have this cancer and its spread then you will have to go for either surgery in which the tumour and most tissues around it will be removed or radiotherapy or both as treatment.
Radiation therapy and chemotherapy may also be used to halt cancer progression by killing the cancer cells or keeping them from dividing. These treatments could be administered before or after surgery.
There are a few novel treatments like new chemotherapy drugs, vaccines, gene therapy and immunotherapy but they are still under investigation.
The success of your cancer treatment depends on the skill of your gynecologic oncologists who will design your treatment. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
Hi since one year we are trying to have baby and I am taking folic acid tablet also but I'm not getting conceived.
How to maintain hemoglobin level naturally, after having heavy flow during periods. And how to maintain calcium intake after 30's for strong bones.
Sir. I am studying in 4th year I had lots of sex feelings during my 2nd year be. So I need not wanted to involve sex with guy and loose my virginity instead I utilized a dildo and almost 1 year I used it. Later on I got controlled and sex feelings gradually decreased. But now I am engaged with a guy next year we are marrying we had sex. But at the sex I didn't get bleeding and it was easy intercourse for him. So he says I am not virgin. I do not know how to prove it? masturbation made my hymen break and its wide now. Can I involve in any tests and prove him. please help me. Or else he will make myself kill. . More over I can not live without. Please explain me how can I convince him and explain about it.
Pregnancy woman ko garmi me baraf Ka gola ya cold dahi khane KO man ho to kya o kha skti h issue koi dikkat to Nai hogi.
Are you an expectant mother? The feeling of expecting a child is unexplainable. It can only be experienced and enjoyed. Along with being pregnant, at times, a woman suffers from severe boredom and mood swings. During such time, it is always best to be involved in some activity or the other without stressing yourself too much or undertaking any heavy work.
In the modern tech era, gadgets are what keep a person going apart from food, water and shelter. Thus, this article explores 9 must-have gadgets for expectant mothers.
- Gravida Nurse Prenatal Educational Device: This small yet handy device provides you with all the informational articles that you need to know about your pregnancy and also baby care. It’s a complete educational device for the expectant mothers (and fathers).
- Pregnancy belly phones: Have you heard about headphones, but are not sure what belly phones are? Well they are headphones for your babies? When inside the mother’s womb, music and soft voices seem to soothe the baby and belly phones are used for this purpose. They can be attached to an iPod or any music system to play nice and warm music for the baby.
- Beforme MP3 stethoscope: This device lets you record the baby’s heartbeat and even presents it on the screen as a graph.
- Kicktrack: This device helps you to monitor your baby’s kicking movement inside the womb.
- Ultrasound scanner: This scanner is a small portable version of your own ultrasound machine, enabling you to see your baby as and when you wish.
- Pregnancy watch: This is just a simple watch coupling up as a pregnancy device. It lets you know the week of your pregnancy and also suggests cute baby names for your little bundle of joy.
- Biobands: For expectant mothers experiencing nausea and morning sickness, this little band can do you a lot of good every morning.
- Bellabeat leaf: This is a device which helps you monitor the correct amount of food for yourself and the child. It helps you to get the right nutrition needed for the baby and the mother.
- QardioBase: This is one of the best gadgets to keep a track of your weight during your pregnancy.
Thus, these are some of the handiest gadgets that you need to keep beside you during your pregnancy. Apart from a little bit of monitoring of your and the baby’s health, all you need to do is relax and enjoy this beautiful feeling. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.