Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adolescent Problems Treatment
Limping Child Treatment
Management of New Born Care
Treatment of Newborn Jaundice
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Adolescent Disorders Treatment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Treatment of Childhood Diabetes
Cleft Lip Treatment
Management of Postnatal Care
Child Growth Management
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Management of Childhood Nutrition
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Quad Screening Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Padmjeet GuliaYour feedback matters!
My 6 years son who is suffering from adhd & asd. At nimhans/banglore no medicine was prescribed and only suggest some skill at home. Now his adhd problem is continued as he is not sit constantly in one place. Please suggest me. Nimhans is far away from my native.
Doctor baby aged 10 days. Baby is suffering from jaundice. How many days it takes to cure. Is photothreapy required for the baby? If photothreapy not done what will happen to the baby. Baby is normal. It drinks milk, passes urine and motion regularly. And how to know the jaundice becoming low. Please guide me.
My one year old baby girl have too much problem of digestion . She is eating very less her weight is just 7.800 kg. When she eat some what proper then vomiting at the time of eating done. .Dont know what to do. .
My son is getting ill frequently his diet is also low. What could be reason is there any serious or in case need to treat well to which specialist need to check him.
My four year baby is sick with a temperature of 99 degrees she can't keep anything down including liquids. Please what should I do.
My son 3 years old repeatedly getting cold & cough, month 3 times observed, cough with phlegm no fever & other problem kid is active. Doc suspects on allergy. AEC test done count is 468, recommending inhaler & asthalin syrup Pl suggest for small kid don't want give inhaler.
My 7 year old son is suffering for cough. He have allegorical problems and now a days he can't breath properly and both nose blocked. Different pediatrician doctors referred antibiotic. Still he didn't get any relax. So please help.
My Son is 18 Months old, when he was 12 months old Hepatitis- A vaccine's first does given and as per the chart we should give the 2nd dose on 18 months. (chart provided by appollo chennai). So I just wanted to know whether we should give him when on extract age of 18 months old or what is the max age for giving Hepatitis - A vaccine's 2nd does.
The festival of Diwali is greeted with great pomp and splendour and along with the regular festivities, the pollution levels in the air also rise due to the ritual of bursting fire crackers. In an analysis, the rise of harmful pollutants such as sulphur dioxide and nitrogen dioxide seemed to reveal a disturbing outcome.
The rise in pollution during Diwali affects you in the following ways:
- The PM (particulate matter which is smaller than 2.5mm) enters your lungs (learn more about lung cancer) and bloodstream and has several health impacts including chronic respiratory symptoms such as painful breathing and shortness of breath which might cause premature death.
- High sulphur dioxide levels in the air during Diwali also lead to inflammation of air passages and causes complications in respiration.
- A compound called ‘strontium’ found in the atmosphere multiplies by 120 times during the festival and causes bone damage and blood clotting ailments.
- Firecrackers contain heavy metals which are toxic to the human body and the amount of magnesium in the air goes up by 22x, which poses a significant threat to all forms of life.
- The noise pollution also rises during the festival and in extreme cases, can permanently damage one’s hearing.
However, there are a few measures you can undertake to steer clear of the excessive pollutants present in the air:
- Limit the amount of time you spend outdoors even while exercising. This is because the air remains contaminated, days after all the festivities get over and the pollutants take a very long time to dissipate.
- Even on the road, drive with the windows of your car rolled up to avoid intake of adulterated air and use a face mask if you are a two-wheeler rider.
- Plant a lot of green plants inside your house as they purify the air you are breathing and ensure a supply of fresh oxygen.
- Install an air purifier in the room to make sure you breathe in fresh, uncontaminated oxygen when you sleep. The air purifier will also help in lessening your respiratory complications.
Also, in case you notice any respiratory or breathing problem, it is advisable that you consult a pulmonologist, to rule out serious health issues.