Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Noopur Jain
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Rashes
Treatment of Baldness
Treatment of Vitiligo
Treatment of Ichthyosis Vulgaris
Laser Hair Removal
Treatment of Open Pores
Treatment of Fungal Infection
Treatment of Psoriasis
Treatment of Skin Infections
Treatment of Blackheads
Treatment of Moles
Submit a review for Dr. Noopur JainYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Initially the problem of greying hair were not that severe but then it became worse. Noopur Jain has a very positive attitude towards all the patients. During the complete greying hair treatment program she always supported and motivated me. Even in case of long queues, the staff was managing people in a very positive manner. With great ease Noopur Jain explained us the problem and how the treatment will be carried out. Our family physician personally recommended this Noopur Jain. I feel so great after the completion of treatment.
I was quite concerned, as teh condition of my hair was degrading day by day, but due to Dr Noopur Jain and the hair growth treatment I didn't lose hope. She is so pleasant to talk to and always ready to answer your doubts. One of my colleague referred Noopur Jain. I feel so great after the completion of treatment. The lab in the Doctor's Hub was very clean and well managed.
Dr Noopur Jain is a knowledgeable and experienced doctor. I visited her clinic for my hair loss issue. She is well aware about innovative techniques to treat problems. I was suffering from hair loss. All the staff members were very helpful. Her advices and treatment has helped me immensely.
I was having dark skin issue. drNoopur jain never gets frustrated, even when I ask a number of queries. The overall atmosphere in the doctor's hub in gurgaon is very soothing.I had lost hope, but the dark skin treatment given by him has helped me regain my confidence.
dr Noopur Jain from Doctor's Hub in Gurgaon is an extremely qualified ,skilled dermatologist. I consulted her for acne scars and she did the best treatment to solve it.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Noopur Jain to be caring. Thank you.
Some people have a so-called natural glow around them with warmth exuding from their smiles. It often leaves us wondering in envy how they got it. We then like to tell ourselves that we are working too hard, sleeping too less, and not eating too well. All of which is affecting our skin. Even if you have a super busy lifestyle, take 15 minutes of time in a week can change the way your skin feels, slow down ageing and add a glow. That's right, just 15 minutes. And once you see how well 15 minutes is working for you, you'll simply want to add time every day to make you feel better.
Here are some natural face masks that can be made at home to get a quick home facial.
1. Cucumber and lime juice face mask: Cucumber and lime juice are both known for their skin lightening effect. Combined together, this mask works great for oily skin.
Ingredients: One tablespoon cucumber juice, one teaspoon lime juice, and one teaspoon turmeric. You can add one teaspoon of glycerin if your skin is dry.
Mix all the ingredients and apply on all parts of your face including under the eyes. Leave it on for 15 minutes and wash with cold water. Use this mask every week for good results.
2. Banana face mask: This one is super simple to make. Blend one ripe banana with 2 teaspoons of honey. Apply on your face and leave it on for 15 minutes. Wash it off first with lukewarm water and then with cold water.
3. Oatmeal face mask: This face mask is especially useful for people with oily skin as it absorbs oil from the pores and effectively cures itchiness and other skin problems too. Blend oatmeal with warm water. To this mix, a teaspoon of honey, lemon juice, and yogurt and allow it to completely dry on your face. You'll feel your skin tighten as this happens. Wash it off with lukewarm water.
4. Breadcrumbs face mask: Mix breadcrumbs with fresh cream and keep aside for two minutes until the bread soaks some of the milk and becomes soft. Apply this on your face and leave it on for 15 minutes and wash with lukewarm water.
5. Lettuce face mask: Lettuce seems to be an unusual ingredient for a facemask but you have to use it to see how well it works. After all having it in your salad is a great option but its vitamin A and K work wonders on your skin from the outside too. For this mask, take two big lettuce leaves and cover them up with olive oil. Cover your face with the leaves for 20 mins and rinse immediately with a cotton ball soaked in warm milk followed by lukewarm water.
Ditch that makeup and bring out the natural you. Wear your skin with a glow like never before. To know what masks can work the best with your skin type and how you can improve your complexion overall, consult a doctor today.
Laser hair removal is a permanent hair removal method that makes use of laser beams to reach the hair follicles before the light from the beam is absorbed by the same. This method is preferred by people who do not want to go in for traditional methods like waxing, tweezing and epilating as these require regular sessions and may not always be convenient.
Laser surgery for facial hair removal helps your skin look younger and healthier by treating aging, acne, and blotches, scars, wrinkles, lines or excess hair on the face.
This surgery comes with its own share of benefits, which are:
- First of all, laser hair removal is precise. The laser only targets the pigmented area of the skin on your face, such as the hair follicle. This is why only the hair follicle is burned and not the skin surrounding the area, making it a safe procedure.
- Laser hair removal removes unwanted hair from your face at the speed of light. The laser is designed to treat several hairs in a large surface area, all at the same time. There is no downtime after the service and no sticky residue left behind.
- The pain factor varies from person to person because every person has a different level of pain tolerance. Laser surgery is described as feeling like a gentle pinch or like the snap of a warm rubber band.
- Laser hair removal is most effective on the hairs in the early part of the hair growing stage. A concentrated beam of light is aimed at the hair follicle. The laser then converts its energy into heat and heats up the hair follicle preventing it from growing any further.
- Laser hair removal has many benefits that make it a viable option for many people to permanently deal with unwanted hair. You can ask many questions during your consultation to make sure you fully understand the procedure they use and how they deal with the treatment of pain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.
Hair loss can affect just your scalp or your entire body. It can be the result of heredity, hormonal changes, medical conditions or medications. Anyone — men, women and children — can experience hair loss.
Baldness typically refers to excessive hair loss from your scalp. Hereditary hair loss with age is the most common cause of baldness. Some people prefer to let their baldness run its course untreated and unhidden. Others may cover it up with hairstyles, makeup, hats or scarves. And still others choose one of the treatments available to prevent further hair loss and to restore growth.
Before pursuing any hair loss treatment, it is highly recommended to talk with your doctor about the cause of the hair loss and the best treatment options. Symptoms Hair loss can appear in many different ways, depending on what's causing it. It can come on suddenly or gradually and affect just your scalp or your whole body. Some types of hair loss are temporary, and others are permanent.
Signs and symptoms of hair loss may include:
- Gradual thinning on top of head.
- Circular or patchy bald spots.
- Sudden loosening of hair.
- Patches of scaling that spread over the scalp.
When to see a doctor
See your doctor if your child or you are distressed by hair loss and want to pursue treatment. Also, talk to your doctor if you notice sudden or patchy hair loss or more than usual hair loss when combing or washing your or your child's hair. Sudden hair loss can signal an underlying medical condition that requires treatment.
The exact cause of hair loss may not be fully understood, but it's usually related to one or more of the following factors:
- Family history (heredity)
- Hormonal changes
- Medical conditions
A number of factors can increase your risk of hair loss, including:
- Family history
- Poor nutrition
- Certain medical conditions, such as diabetes and lupus
- Stress Treatments and drugs
If your hair loss is caused by an underlying disease, treatment for that disease will be necessary. This may include drugs to reduce inflammation and suppress your immune system, such as prednisone. If a certain medication is causing the hair loss, your doctor may advise you to stop using it for at least three months.
- Minoxidil (Rogaine): Minoxidil is an over-the-counter liquid or foam that you rub into your scalp twice a day to grow hair and to prevent further hair loss. It may be used by men and women.
- Finasteride (Propecia): This prescription drug is available only to men. It's taken daily in pill form. Many men taking finasteride experience a slowing of hair loss, and some may show some new hair growth. You need to keep taking it to retain benefits.
- Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy: This is one of the latest treatments for hair loss and is especially good for patients who do not wish to go for surgery. In this, a sample of your blood is withdrawn from which platelets are separated using a centrifuge. These are then injected directly into the scalp. Platelets contain growth factors which promote the growth of new hair and reduce hair loss. This procedure requires multiple sittings over a period of 5 to 6 months. It is an outpatient procedure with no down time. You can resume your daily activities almost immediately.
In the most common type of permanent hair loss, only the top of the head is affected. Hair transplant or restoration surgery can make the most of the hair you have left. During this procedure, your surgeon removes tiny plugs of skin, each containing a few hairs, from the back or sides of your scalp. He or she then implants the plugs into the bald sections of your scalp. You may be asked to take a hair loss medication before and after surgery to improve results. Surgical procedures to treat baldness are expensive and can be painful.
Wigs and hairpieces
You may want to try a wig or a hairpiece as an alternative to medical treatment or if you don't respond to treatment. It can be used to cover either permanent or temporary hair loss. Quality, natural-looking wigs and hairpieces are available.
- Eat a nutritionally balanced diet.
- Avoid tight hairstyles, such as braids, buns or ponytails.
- Avoid compulsively twisting, rubbing or pulling your hair.
- Treat your hair gently when washing and brushing. A wide-toothed comb may help prevent pulling out hair.
- Avoid harsh treatments such as hot rollers, curling irons, hot oil treatments and permanents.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.
What are dark circles?
Dark circles are shadowy patches under or around the eyes.This can make your face look aged, tired and discoloured. Dark circles may also be accompanied by puffy eyelids and redness of eyes.
What are the causes of dark circles?
- Emotional stress such as anxiety and depression
- Inadequate sleep, as a result of staying up too late or suffering from insomnia
- As a result of some prolonged sickness
- Excessive caffeine consumption
- Alcohol abuse
- Exposure and damage due to ultra violet radiation
- Drug abuse
- Not removing make up properly
- An unhealthy diet which lacks the necessary nutrients
- Melasma or hyperpigmentation
How can dark circles be removed naturally?
- It is important to get enough sleep. A minimum of 7-8hours of sleep should be sufficient to rejuvenate and replenish your body cells.
- Drink water. The optimum level of hydration helps to prevent dark circles and many other body disorders.
- A balanced diet helps to renew cell growth, repairs worn out tissues and slows down the ageing process.
- Light massage promotes blood flow and improves circulation.
- It is important to quit smoking and reduce alcohol consumption.
- Green teabags help to reduce the darkening around the eyes.
- Cucumber slices also help to remove dark eye circles.
What treatments are available for removing dark circles?
- Medicated eye creams especially, those containing retinol, azelaic acid, hyaluronic acid, hydroquinone and vitamin C
- Chemical peeling that is especially, directed at the area around the eyes
- Microdermabrasions a non-invasive non-chemical technique that makes use of a spray of micro-crystals in order to remove the superficial layer of dry and dead skin cells.
- Platelet rich plasma therapy is a new modality of treatment for under eye dark circles in which platelets separated from the patient’s own blood is injected in the area around the eyes, which then releases growth factors to give a more youthful appearance.
- Radiofrequency skin tightening.
- Fillers are often used to smoothen the skin, giving it a more youthful look.
- Carboxytherapy is a non-surgical cosmetic treatment. It makes use of injections which inject gaseous Carbon-dioxide into the skin’s subcutaneous tissues through a needle.
- Intense pulse light therapy (IPL) is a non-ablative and a non-invasive mode of treatment that uses high intensity waves (pulse) of visible light to improve problems such as age lines, wrinkles, freckles, age spots and other blemishes.
- Cheek lift sometimes corrects dark circles
For the complete treatment of dark circles, it is important that a holistic approach is taken towards finding out the cause and customizing the treatment plan. To get rid of your dark circles and make yourself look 10 years younger, visit a Dermatologist at the earliest!